Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Spy (F, big sneeze)

strong sneeze32

Haven’t written a sneezy story in a long time. Hope you enjoy it!

Judy is a spy from Daisy Kingdom, and she was sent to Hostaland to gather intelligence. At 32, she stood at 6’0 and had long flowing blonde hair. Despite her ordinary face, she has a buxom chest, thick thighs and wide hips. In addition, Judy's greatest characteristic is her big nose which is unusually sensitive and strong.

Since childhood, Judy's extremely sensitive nose has bothered her a lot. Pollen, feathers, perfume, even cold air can drive her nose crazy. Once her nose gets the slightest bit irritated, she will inevitably release huge sneezes one after another.This means that if Judy unleashes a HAAAAATSSCHOOOOO, then within a minute, you will hear a dozen thunderous ACHOOOs. Ironically, as a seasoned spy, her overly sensitive nose and giant sneeze were the only traits grasped by the enemy intelligence agencies.

In April of this year, Judy was given the task of collecting information on public transportation in Hostalandic cities. On a Friday evening, Judy stepped onto a crowded subway. Even though it was too crowded for her to move her hands, she was able to use her smart glasses to record information on the subway. Judy gathered information as usual, until a woman who worked in a flower shop got on the subway and stood in front of she.

As she worked in the flower store all day, she got various pollen in her hair and on her coat. For this florist, it's nothing. While, for Judy, just a little bit of those gets into her big sensitive nose and it would cause a disaster.

Unfortunately, Judy doesn't realize all this. Of course, in such a crowded subway, there was no way for her to avoid. With one of Judy's breaths, some pollen drifted into her nostrils, irritated twinge night to the back of her large nose. Stimulated by pollen, her eyes started to water slightly and her nostrils began to shake a little. Although her nose was getting itchy, she couldn't reach out to rub it or pinch it because it was too crowded.

Judy prayed in her mind, “It's just a little tickle... It won't make me sneeze... I don't need to sneeze... I don't need to sneeze...”

Her nostrils were flaring and her eyes were fluttering.  It was close.  She was gonna blow sooner or later.

“Wa...HHHAAAAA...watch out....HHHEEEHH, I...HHAAA...I have to sneeze!”

The passengers did not heed Judy's warning, they just looked at Judy's pre-sneezing curiously.

She was so worried that her big sneeze would scare everyone and even destroy the subway that she did everything she could to hold it back. Judy held her breath, expecting the itch in her nose to disappear little by little.

However, the lady standing in front of Judy tossed her hair, and her hair brushed up against Judy's reddened nostrils. Judy continued to hold her breath in desperation, but her out-of-control nose had forced her to build up to three false starts.

“HAAAH....HAAAAA..HHHHAAAAAA...HHHHAAAARRRRRASSHOOOOOOOAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Despite Judy's best efforts to hold it, she unleashed a colossal sneeze. It was a very strong and completely uncovered sneeze. All the passengers were startled by her loud sneeze, and even Judy herself.

Just as Judy's mind goes blank, another huge sneeze is coming.

"I'm not...not..."

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHCHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Sorry...I...caaAAAHH...can’t help it...AAAHHHHHH”

"AAAHH...AAAACHHOOOO! AAATSSCHOOOOO!!”

Passengers in the subway were soaked to the skin, due to Judy's wet sneeze. They looked at Judy with fear and trepidation, waiting her next big sneeze.

Just as Judy's head was tilted back to release the next sneeze, the subway arrived at the station. To avoid embarrassment, Judy quickly got off the subway, but her fit still didn't stop.

“AAAASSSCCCCCHOOOOOO! AAASCCCHHHEEEEE! AAASSSHHHOOOO! HAAAYYYIIICCCCCCHOOOOOO! “

A series of thunderous sneezes resounded throughout the subway station, causing many people to gather around.

“I'm so sorry...My allergies are so bad...”

Judy blushed. She took out tissues from her bag and blow her nose with ferocity.

In addition to the passengers in the subway station, Judy's big sneezes caught the attention of Amy, an agent working for Hostaland. After comparing with the military files, Amy quickly determined that Judy was a spy and prepared to capture her.

I'll probably post the next part in few days. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!🤗

OMG!!! I’m so excited to see what happens next! I look forward to seeing your next chapter.😍🥰😘

6 hours ago, sneezyfeather338 said:

OMG!!! I’m so excited to see what happens next! I look forward to seeing your next chapter.😍🥰😘

Thank you! 😘 That made my day! 

8 hours ago, strong sneeze32 said:

Thank you! 😘 That made my day! 

You’re quite welcome. 😍🥰😘

Love these kind of fics! Hope to see this and some of your other stories continued soon!

Wow - I really enjoyed reading this :D It reminds me of the sort of fics that I first discovered when I started exploring the internet for sneeze-related material. Something about giant, uncontrollable allergic sneezes always takes me back... Thanks for posting this :) 

Maybe have Amy try to smoke Judy out with some experimental Sneezing Powder only for her to find out the Hard Way that it makes a woman's sneezes far more powerful leading to Judy escaping?

On 5/30/2022 at 5:56 AM, demon_destroyer7479 said:

Love these kind of fics! Hope to see this and some of your other stories continued soon!

16 hours ago, Cleopatra said:

Love it please continue*-*

Thank you!❤️ The next part is coming soon!:razz:

23 hours ago, NoV said:

Wow - I really enjoyed reading this :D It reminds me of the sort of fics that I first discovered when I started exploring the internet for sneeze-related material. Something about giant, uncontrollable allergic sneezes always takes me back... Thanks for posting this :) 

Goodness, I'm a big fan of yours! Your fictions definitely fascinated me when I started exploring the internet for sneeze-related material.:D Your maid sneezing fictions are definitely classics!🤩

10 hours ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

Maybe have Amy try to smoke Judy out with some experimental Sneezing Powder only for her to find out the Hard Way that it makes a woman's sneezes far more powerful leading to Judy escaping?

This's a great idea! I like it that it might happen in part3 or part4! Thank you for your advice!❤️

This is the second part, hope you like it!
In addition to the passengers in the subway station, Judy's big sneezes caught the attention of Amy, an agent working for Hostaland. After comparing with the military files, Amy quickly determined that Judy was a spy and prepared to capture her.
At that moment, Judy's phone receives a text message from her colleague, an undercover agent lurking in the Hostaland intelligence service.
[Someone is catching you, run!]
After seeing the text message, Judy quickly left the subway station and went over the fence and into a school. It was a serious mistake made by Judy, there was no one in the whole school except Judy. It means Judy can't hide herself in a crowd. In desperation, Judy had to find a room and hide inside a cabinet.
Soon, Amy came after her. However, the building is so big that Amy can not go room by room to find Judy.
Suddenly, Amy remembered Judy's severe allergies.
“If I can get Judy to release a big loud sneeze, I will be able to locate her.” Amy thought.
Then, she activated the central air conditioning of the building and turned the temperature down.
Soon, a stream of cold air broke into Judy's nose. Her nose was itching so badly that it physically twitched slightly. To prevent the explosion of sneezes, Judy buried her face in her elbow and held her breath. Although Judy could barely hold back the big sneeze that was coming, Judy shivered in the closet due to the cold air. Fortunately, Amy hadn't found Judy yet.
Yet Amy wasn't going to wait, she was going to give Judy's nose a more intense stimulate. Amy spilled her perfume on the air conditioning vent, to make Judy's nose explode.
Soon, the smell of perfume reached Judy's room. With a careless sniff from Judy, the perfume entered her large, reddened nostrils, which was probably the worst feeling she had ever had in her life.
Judy desperately rubbed her nose to alleviate the tickle, but all it did was cause the tickle to grow even more in her giant nose. To prevent the sneeze from erupting out of control, Judy didn't even dare to breathe.
“ Oh my nose is so is so tick…. tickly now…. my…ah..oh ah ahh. Oh, here it comes …….ahh…I feel it coming…… uh….uh….ahhhh…..”
Judy struggled with her gigantic sneeze. Judy pressed a finger tightly under her nostril and just trying not to let out her huge sneeze. It was not working though.
Suddenly, Judy took out her tissue and held it tightly under her nostrils as well. Judy knew she could no longer stop her nose from exploding, and now the only thing she could do was to stifle her fierce sneeze.
“h-hh.....Hgnxt! hih-hh-Hgnxt’shew! Hgnxt’shew!”
Apparently, these sneezes don't clear the irritation in Judy's nose, and even made Judy sneeze more than usual.
Judy's nose became more itchy
”hehhtch! hehhtch! hehhtch! hehhtch! hehhtch! hehhtch! hehhtch! hehhtch!”
After a rapid fit, poor Judy broke her tissue into pieces with her smallest sneezes.
Finally, Judy stopped from a series of uncontrollable sneezes. Fortunately, the sneezes she just released were not heard by Amy. In fact, Judy's smallest sneezes were still much louder than normal, but Amy was so far away from Judy that she didn't hear it.
Judy relaxed because she had temporarily stopped sneezing.
“Oh, my nose seems to be under control now.” She thought.
However, Judy found that there was still a little itch in her nose, and she tried to relieve it by rubbing her nose on the wall of the cabinet.
The moment her nostrils touched the wall of the cabinet, some dust inevitably entered her nostrils.
Her nostrils were suffering a deep, powerful, undeniable itch that made her nostrils open really wide and forced her breath, making her want to throw back her head and explode with sneeze.
Faced with this sudden and intense nasal irritation, Judy tried desperately to cover her nose with her hands, wishing she could stifle again like she did before.
But it was useless, her eyes were watering, her nostrils flared and even vibrate with the enormous tickle that she was felling in her nose.
Pollen, cold air, perfume, dust, each of these will make Judy sneeze her head off. Now, all these terrible irritants are in Judy's poor big nose.
No amount of nose-pinching, nor holding her breath, could bring them under control.
Despite Judy's tightly covered nose, she took a big uncontrollable breath.
Judy thought, "oh no, it is definitely going to be a big sneeze, even by my standards.”
Her head continued to tilt back and her mouth opened even wider. With the massive rush of air into her huge lungs, her generous chest pushed outward against her tight white shirt.
“AHHH....AHHHH....AHHHHTTCHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”
When Judy's big sneeze erupted, the huge sneeze startled Amy and even made the whole building shake.
Amy quickly locked on to the source of the sound and quickly moved to find Judy.
“AAHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOO!!!! STOP....PLEASE.....HAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!!!”
Judy's furious nose released fierce big sneeze like crazy, and no matter how hard Judy tried she couldn't stop her intense fit.
“I'm definitely exposed, and now the only thing I can do is clean my nose completely with these big sneezes and get ready to fight” Judy thought.
Judy came out of the closet and waited for her next sneeze.
“Come out...come out...” Judy waved her hands, trying to provide more itchy cold air to her red nose.
“Come ou...HAAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOO! HUUUUESHOOOOOO! HEEEESHOOOOOO!”
Now, Amy had finally found the room where Judy was.
“Hi! I'm just a cleaner here...a...cleaner....AAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOO!!”
Judy sneezed toward Amy, and the powerful wind blew Amy to the ground, making Amy get wet.
Then, Judy and Amy quickly wrestled together. With a taller, stronger body and occasional outbursts of powerful sneezing, Judy quickly gained the upper hand in the fight.
Realizing she couldn’t beat Judy, Amy decided to induce Judy into an uncontrollable fit to make her unable to do anything, even though she's terrified of Judy's violent sneezes.
Amy took out the pepper bottle and, while fighting with Judy, suddenly pressed the pepper bottle tightly under Judy's nostrils. Soon, the pungent little particles began to tickle Judy's sensitive nose.
“Ouch, what did you do with my nose? My nose...my nose...HAAAA...AAAAAAAA”
Judy was feeling that tremendous sensation of itch and tickle into her nostrils, she rubbed her nose but the itch didn't go away.
"AAHHHH...... AAAAHHHHH....I'm gonna sneeze!”
“Ahhhaaaa…aahhhhaaaaa…..AAHHHHHACCHOOOO! AAHHAAAACHOOO!!!”
As Amy expected, Judy started sneezing non-stop. No matter how hard Judy tried to stop it, she could only give in to her sensitive and powerful nose in despair.
“AAAHHHCHOOOOO!!!!! HAAA...HAAASSCHHHOOOO...AASSSSHHHHOOOOOO”
Judy can't keep her eyes open when she sneezes, and her continuous sneezing made her breathless and dizzy.
Amy seized this opportunity and tied up poor Judy with a rope.
Although Judy's deep inhalation of her big sneezes made the rope on her chest taut to break, it didn't help her escape. Soon after, Judy was sent to a secret base for internment.
While, did Amy enjoy her celebration after catching an enemy spy? No, Amy caught a bad cold because she was soaked by Judy's sneeze and stayed in the cold building.

Well...Will Judy go through a sneezy torture? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Oh yeah, we should see Judy go through a sneezy torture, but it looks like based on how Chapter 2 ended, that Amy may be sneezing soon, starting with a cold and then transitioning into being a master of holding back sneezes while Judy is helpless during the intense interrogation.

Definitely looking forward to Chapter 3.

Wow! This is awesome, sneeze interrogation is always a good option, sneeze experimentation on the subject would also be cool

2 hours ago, jamesdear1 said:

Wow! This is awesome, sneeze interrogation is always a good option, sneeze experimentation on the subject would also be cool

On 6/6/2022 at 6:27 AM, MiraKarat said:

We are all definitely down for part 3!😏

On 6/5/2022 at 9:43 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Oh yeah, we should see Judy go through a sneezy torture, but it looks like based on how Chapter 2 ended, that Amy may be sneezing soon, starting with a cold and then transitioning into being a master of holding back sneezes while Judy is helpless during the intense interrogation.

Definitely looking forward to Chapter 3.

Thank you for your kind comments! ❤️ In the third part, there will be some new sneezy irritants, and Judy and Amy will both sneeze like crazy.:D

Sorry for the late reply I definitely want a part 3 as well really wonderful job so far on the story keep up the amazing work take your time though there's no rush at all 

Joining the party late to say I'm a really big fan of this story so far! I am also looking forward for a part 3, the premise is really good

Very much enjoying the progression of this story - sneezing while hiding is always a classic scenario :) 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow. I love the hiding and holding back. The description is amazing. If there is a part 3 that would be cool. For now these 2 are great. 

• 3 months later...