Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Promise (Ghost (the Band)) - 3/3

guleh8712

This is my first fic ever and I’m positive that it’s awful, so please be kind. 

As a bit of a primer if you’re not familiar with Ghost (at risk of the author’s notes of explanation being longer than the actual story), they are a metal/rock band from Sweden. The conceit of it is that the lead singer of the band uses a different stage persona (or character, if you will) with each album they put out. That character is usually a sort of satanic anti-pope or other high-ranking person. There are passing references to that so hopefully no one’s too put off by it. The story doesn’t really get into it. “Papa” and “Sister” are titles, not an indication of a familial relationship. Ask me or Google if you have questions! I’m probably going to cross-post to tumblr and/or AO3 in case I get banned for life. Okay. That’s it!

No sneezing in the first part. Reader (in this case, a Sister) has the kink. 

Ghost had just put out their third album, Meliora, and the release party was in full swing at the Ministry. The clergy were gathered in the grand hall of the main building on campus. Cardinals and ghouls mingled with Brothers and Sisters of Sin, the alcohol flowing freely. 

The expansive hall was impeccably decorated for the occasion. No expense had been spared to celebrate the incredible accomplishment of the man of the hour - Papa Emeritus III. 

The room was softly lit by candlelight; ornate candelabras adorned with black candles were perched almost everywhere you looked. Lavish floral arrangements dotted the tables in the hall - the wide assortment of lush blooms filling the air with a sweet fragrance. Roses. Dahlias. Hydrangea. Ranunculus. Almost every type of fresh cut flower you could think of. Except, you noted, for one particular type. 

You smiled to yourself as you weaved your way through the room, stopping to exchange pleasantries with the other members of the clergy. At the forefront of your mind, however, was tracking down a certain satanic pope/frontman.  He had made you a promise during your last, ahem, encounter, and you were going to ask him to make good. You were ready. 

While you pretended to listen to Cardinal Pietro, nodding politely every so often as he regaled you with a story from his time on the road with Papa II, your eyes scanned the rest of the hall. 

It didn’t take you long to spot Papa III - affectionately known as Terzo amongst the clergy, as he was the third of the Emeritus brothers - although no one dared call him that to his face. 

You could tell that he had withdrawn somewhat from the festivities, choosing instead to observe the debauchery going on around him from a black velvet sofa that had been brought in for the event and tucked into corner of the hall. 

He was dressed in what was known as his “casual” suit - a (perhaps intentionally) hilarious description of what was in essence formal wear - down to the white gloves and spats. He looked effortlessly elegant, as usual. The traditional black and white skull-themed papal face paint completed the look. The rational part of your brain knew this was entirely bonkers, but the whole ensemble, combined with his mismatched eyes and jet black hair, made him impossibly attractive. 

You deftly extricated yourself from conversation with a disappointed looking Cardinal Pietro.  You subtly (or perhaps not so subtly given that you were three glasses of wine in) adjusted your snug black dress and began making your way over to where Papa III was seated.

He had one arm draped across the back of the sofa and held a glass of red wine in the opposite gloved hand, gently swirling the liquid in the glass. He watched you as you approached, his white left eye somehow gleaming in the low light. 

“Sister,” he murmured in his alluring Italian accent. “It’s lovely to see you again. To what do I owe the pleasure?” 

“Likewise, Papa. I just wanted to congratulate you on the record - it’s wonderful,” you replied. 

He studied you for a moment, looking you up and down. “Thank you, Sister. You are very kind.” He paused, staring at you intently. “Are you sure that’s all? Hmmm?” he continued. The corners of his mouth quirked up in a slight smile. “Tell Papa why you are really here.” 

He looked at you expectantly. You flushed a little, but met his gaze. “I’d like you to … return the favor, Papa. From last time.”

“Ah.” He raised an eyebrow at you. You weren’t sure whether he was impressed by your forthrightness or he had no idea what you were talking about. You hadn’t previously considered that both options were equally likely. There were many Sisters (and Brothers for that matter), and he was a very busy man. He couldn’t be expected to remember everyone’s specific…proclivities. 

He took a slow sip of his wine and contemplated your request, waiting just long enough to make you begin to regret the life choices that had brought you to that point. He appeared to sense your mounting discomfort and finally responded. “A promise is a promise, Lamb,” he said with a sly smile. “Papa always remembers. Meet me at my suite in half an hour. I’ve tired of this dull evening anyway. That should be plenty of time for me to say my goodbyes, yes?” 

You released the breath you didn’t realize you had been holding. “Whatever you need, Papa,” you said, maybe a touch too quickly. 

As you turned to leave, he caught your wrist with a gloved hand. “Sister? I trust that you will bring the necessary, ah, implements?”

“Yes, Papa,” you replied with a knowing smile. “I’ll have everything we need.”

Edited by webmeistro

Here’s part 2. Still no sneezing, but the finale is coming in the next part, I promise. This was oddly therapeutic to write. 😳

As you returned to your room on the other end of the Ministry grounds, your excitement grew. You thought about the series of events that led you to this moment. 

You were fortunate enough to come to possess a nugget of information that you hoped would prove immensely helpful in achieving the desired effect that evening. 

During your time on the planning committee for the events celebrating Papa III’s ascension, you were given specific instructions from Sister Imperator to tell the florists to exclude all types lilies from their arrangements because Papa III was, in her words, “horribly allergic” to them. “We can’t have our new pope sniffling and sneezing through the ceremony, now can we?” the head sister had sternly imparted, unaware of the effect the seemingly innocent disclosure had on you. From that day you planned to capitalize on that knowledge eventually, even if that meant waiting for the perfect opportunity. 

Fortunately for you, your first night with Papa made your hopes closer to turning into reality. 

Afterward you were both seated on the sofa in his sitting area. He had pulled you close and whispered, “You indulged me tonight, Lamb. For that, I am grateful. Now. What is your desire? Maybe something you haven’t yet asked of others, hmm?”

You had blushed furiously, looking away. How did he know? 

“Ah, so there is something!” he exclaimed, flashing a devilish grin. “Tell me. Your secret is safe with Papa.” 

What the hell, you figured. If anyone is going to be accepting of a somewhat unconventional fetish, it would be a church leader who preached about the virtues of sexual freedom. 

You drew a deep breath and prepared to reveal something about yourself that you hadn’t told to a soul. “Okay. It’s a bit strange, but….I get turned on - like really turned on - by sneezing.” Sweet Lucifer, this was significantly more embarrassing than you had expected. You quickly added “But not my own! Other people’s.” You buried your face in your hands, blushing yet again. “I’m sorry. This is weird!” you said, regretfully.

Papa gently raised your chin with a gloved finger so you were looking him in his mismatched eyes. You weren’t sure what reaction you were expecting, but he did not seem the least bit phased by your confession. “Okay, so you want me to sneeze for you?” he asked. You nodded. A soft smile spread across his face. “Sister, do not worry so much. In the grand order of things, this is not so strange. There is nothing wrong with embracing your, eh, kinks. This we can do.” 

You must have looked like a deer in the headlights because he continued to try to assuage any concerns you had that you would be judged. “So, how does one do this - logistically speaking, of course - as someone who unfortunately cannot sneeze on command? This could be fun, eh?” He waggled his eyebrows at you. “I am, as you say, expanding my skill set, yes?” 

You were overwhelmingly grateful for his eagerness to please you, but despite his nonchalant  the you were honestly somewhat traumatized not quite in the right emotional place to handle anything else at that moment. “There are things that we can use to help, but…” you trailed off and sighed. “Papa, I appreciate your willingness to, uh, jump right into this - more than you could possibly know, actually, but…..maybe not tonight? This is a lot.”

“I understand, Sister. When you are ready, you will come to me, and I will indulge you. You have my word.”

And here is the last part. This was fun. 

You unlocked the door to your room and opened it. There on your coffee table sat a vase containing a beautiful bouquet of stargazer lilies. You plucked a couple of blooms from the arrangement, placed them carefully into a box, and replaced the lid. If he was as allergic as Sister Imperator had said, that should do the trick. 

You collected yourself and made your way over to Papa’s suite. You’ve imagined this moment so many times, but couldn’t quite grasp that it was actually upon you. 

Arriving at the grand entrance to the papal suite, you steadied yourself and then knocked on the heavy wooden door. 

After a moment, the door swung open. There he stood, still dressed to the nines, pristine face paint still in place. Well. This would be an experience. 

“Sister,” he said, bowing slightly. “Please come in.” 

As he closed the door behind you he continued, “So. I gather you’d like to pick up where we left off.” He eyed the box you carried in your arms. “I am yours tonight, Lamb. What do you have planned for us?”

You both crossed the room to his sitting area and sat on the plush sofa. You placed the box containing the lilies on the coffee table in front of you. “Papa,” you began, “I took the liberty of obtaining something that may help us achieve the….desired effect.” 

“Please,” he interjected,” “call me Terzo.” Waving his hand dismissively, he continued, “There is no need to be so formal in this setting. You have shared part of yourself with me. I am prepared to do so with you.”

You met his gaze and nodded. “Terzo, then.” 

He turned his attention to the box sitting on the coffee table. “May I?” he asked, gesturing toward the box. “Please,” you replied, your voice taking on a huskier tone. Terzo removed the lid from the box and peered inside. “Ah,” he said, chuckling lightly. “You’ve done your homework, haven’t you?” 

“A slip of the tongue by Sister Imperator,” you replied, feigning innocence. “She happened to mention that you are allergic.”

“An accurate statement. The scent in and of itself is usually enough to trigger a reaction.” As if to prove his point, he brought a white-gloved knuckle underneath his very slightly hooked nose and gave it a brief rub. “This shouldn’t take long,” he said, unevenly enough that you noticed the slight change in his breathing. 

You could tell that the fragrant flowers were already beginning to have an effect on him. Nevertheless, he reached into the box and pulled out one of the stems. He locked eyes with you and brought the bloom to his nose, inhaling deeply. 

The reaction was nearly instantaneous. He turned slightly away from you out of what you assumed was politeness, giving you a lovely view of his profile as he struggled with the assault on his nasal passages. “Is this … hih… what … heh-heh! … you desire, Sister?” He sniffled deeply, trying desperately to postpone the inevitable. “These infernal things make my nose itch terribly, Sister,” he said, growing congestion evident in his voice. You could see allergic tears forming in his eyes. He was trying to hold back, but it was only a matter of time until he exploded. He rubbed at his nose again, more roughly this time, trying to stem the itch. His face paint was beginning to smudge as a result of the repeated rubbing. 

“Yes, Terzo. I want you to sneeze for me,” you whispered, your pulse quickening.

“I’m going t-to- hah… ih-hih! They are - hih! Heh! - coming…” he said through great hitching breaths. 

You quickly took the lily from him as he geared up for the onslaught, his eyes closing and his head rearing back slightly as a seemingly gigantic sneeze built. “Hih! Ih-hih! Heh! Heh! IH! HET-!! —-ughhhhh!” He lost it at absolute last second, groaning in frustration and snuffling loudly. 

Your jaw was basically on the floor at that point and he hadn’t even sneezed yet. 

“Please,” he begged, “I need to sneeze, Sister. The…ih! IH! … tickle is maddening. Can you …hih-hih-hih!…help me?” All his suave mannerisms abandoned, he stared pleadingly at the flower you held in your hand. 

You brought the lily to his nose, the aroma wafting toward him. It was enough to set him off. “Heh…HEH…Hhhettt-NXGTTt! Ih!-NXGhHT! Hxxngt!” He stifled a quick triple, the back of his hand pressed to his nose. 

“Papa - Terzo - let yourself sneeze. You clearly need it. Don’t hold them in,” you instructed gently. 

You weren’t sure whether he heard you or not, but he did start letting them out in their full glory. And glorious they were. He raised a fist to his face, for what little good it did, and let loose the beginning of what was shaping up to be a massive allergic fit. “Eh-IHshoo! HET-choooo! Ishoo-SHOO!!! HaESSSCHIIEWWW!! Hih-shieeEWW! Ahh-SHOO!!”

“Lamb,” he gasped, as his sneezes grew wetter and more desperate, causing him to bend at the waist as he sneezed. “Ha-aH-EHT-chooo!! AH-ISHOOO!!! Ish!!! Ishh!!! ISHH!!”  Sneeze after ticklish sneeze tumbled out of him. 

He gestured toward a credenza as he wound up for a repeat performance. You looked for a tissue box, but came up empty. “Ha-Ishhh! Hand-ih-eh! Handkerchiefs!” he sputtered. “In the Ah-ESHOO!! ESHOOO!! - drawer.”

You quickly found and offered several of the soft cloths for him, which he gratefully accepted. He gave blow after honking blow, having to stop several times to muffle more sneezes into the handkerchief. He scrubbed at his nose, his striking face paint a streaked and smeared mess. You quickly placed the lily, which had been cast aside after doing its job, in its box and replaced the lid. 

After mopping himself up as best as he could, Terzo turned his attention back to you. “So, Sister…iSshoo-SHOO!!” He paused to catch us breath following a strong double, sniffling loudly. “Was this” he said, gesturing to himself as he wiped at his nose and streaming eyes, “all you hoped it would be? Ah-AH! EHT-SHOOO! AH-ISHOOO!! Hih-ih-ASHOOOO!”

You could only nod in response, as his display had rendered you mute, amongst other side effects. He chuckled in response and plucked a new handkerchief from the pile. “I will need to shower to help calm this down. Now you see why Sister Imperator doesn’t allow lilies in the arrangements, hmmm?” He started another series of loud, honking blows.

You managed to find your voice again somehow. “Yes, I get it. That was…something. Thank you for indulging me, Terzo.” You started gathering your things to take your leave. “It was nothing,” he said waving his had dismissively. “A small price to pay. But Sister? Why are you leaving so soon? I thought you might want to join me. I think I have a few sneezes left in me,” he said, sniffling pointedly and wriggling his nose, his eyes glinting. “You wouldn’t want to miss them, would you?” 

You smiled seductively. “No, Terzo. I wouldn’t.”

Amazing!! Your writing is so good 🥰

The sneezes are on point, I'd love to see and hear Papa Emeritus III sneeze, so hot!  

12 hours ago, Hanebōki said:

Amazing!! Your writing is so good 🥰

The sneezes are on point, I'd love to see and hear Papa Emeritus III sneeze, so hot!  

Thanks so much! Now I kind of want to write another. Papa III is so hot that I have a hard time seeing myself writing for another character. Maybe Copia, though. 

For anyone interested, there is a new story on AO3 that is…not as tame. Once I’m validated I will post on the appropriate subforum. 

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Could you possibly link the fic you made on AO3? Unless you've already posted it on here. I keep looking for more Ghost fics like this but theres not many sadly.