Sneeze Fetish Forum

(Mostly) Giant Sneeze Drabbles

Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

Some casual events in the lives of (often) giant sneezers, sometimes explicitly and sometimes by implication, heavy on dialogue, light on plot, various in gender. Encourage me to keep going lol. This is from a lovely 100 drabble prompt from a lovely person on tumblr, who I would credit if I knew they were on the forum and wanted to be credited lol.

distant | weed | fuss | struggle | couple | professional | remember | nap | abundant | objective | wrong | discreet | gift | stay | collapse | cabin | practical | defend | haunt | indoor | rhythm | ankle | incentive | healthy | steam | anger | bond | text | correction | visible | guess | cinema | maze | contrary | observer | nuance | neglect | lip | reflection | sniff | authority | illusion | echo | medicine | lace | insurance | knit | dealer | grudge | affair | sofa | expertise | passion | spill | laundry | exposure | shelter | privilege | manner | relax | compromise | sacred | doubt | philosophy | thaw | ticket | bike | bench | vain | bed | improvement | pier | gravity | immune | vigorous | productive | reception | veil | bee | train | harsh | loyalty | fresh | late | mind | highway | sound | frozen | annual | soup | instinct | groan | lonely | spite | bill | crude | dare | magazine | mess | ignore | sketch | flush | liability | camp | brag | sour | compensation

---

Distant

The itch when it came was a physical thing, drawing from her depths and pulling her deeper and deeper into itself---it was itself a forest, in which she got lost, distant in the deep, the rest of the world gradually gone, her thought narrowed, her mind attending only to her body, the narrowing even of her body to her nostrils, buzzing, itching, stinging, troubling at her.

But for now it was distant. Sawing in and out on her breath. She smiled, a brief warm thing. "I think I'm gonna..."

"Well let me know," her companion responded, "I'll get out of the way. How long, do you think."

"Oh, some time now. It's just a little tickle. Minutes away at least."

"So I have time to stay with you, then?"

"You have plenty of time... snf, before the storm makes land." She lounged her head back, and let the distant wave approach.

---

Weed

"There's no way in hell the smell makes you..."

They raised an eyebrow.

"Everything else does."

"Once it's legalized, then..."

"You'll just have to walk ahead of me and warn me, I suppose. Cigarettes did it to me too."

"So how do you...?"

"Edibles, but, I'd never. I can't. When I'm that... fuzzy, I can't fight them off as well. I think they uh..."

They demurred for a moment, the way they only did when talking about their... peculiarity.

"I think they get bigger."

"I'd like to see that."

"I bet you would."

"So... sounds like our next trip out to the woods will be even more fun than usual?"

They rolled their eyes, but the way their cheeks heated, ever so slightly, told me that they'd appreciated the mention of it. They loved so much having it spoken of with desire, rather than fear, though they'd never admit it.

"Just make sure we get the smell of it out of our c-clothes... snf... beh... before we gehhh... get to the c-car."

"Or anywhere else we don't want to get stormed out."

"Speahhh... speaking of whihhhh... it's th-the other wehhhh..." They chuckled a little bit at their almost-joke.

"Coming dear." Finger outstretched already, I walked---briskly to be sure, but with no air of panic---over to them. "Time to go downstairs I'd reckon."

"Yehhhh... yeahhhhh... just g-gotta make it a sm-small one... d-don't want to buhhhh... burst the room... you kn-know how the w-weed makes me b-blow..."

---

Fuss

"I d-don't... don't mean to... m-make a fuss but... oh I've got ummm... my... I've got a tihhh.... tihhHHH... HIIIIHHHH..."

It was obvious by now. But of course I still wanted to hear him say it. So mortified to confess to his ungentlemanly need. Loosing a howling hurricane from one's face was for the lower classes, the sailors blowing ships through seas, not a fair city resident. To storm a castle was a barbarian's occupation, itchy nose or no. Too bad the nobleman had sneezes to put any windworker to shame. In fact there was some question as to the financial circumstances that had elevated him to the peerage, but...

"I've got a tickle, I'm afraid. snf!" Ah, so he'd wrestled it down. For the moment anyway. "A m-most insistent... I must eeehhehhHHHhhhh... ex... HEHH! excuse myseehhhhh... god d-damn! d-damn it...!" he exclaimed, as he launched himself from the room. I let the quiet thrum of thrill pulse through me. Would he be able to hold it back? He'd probably blow out a wall if not. Was I in danger? Perhaps I should follow him to find out.

---

Struggle

"Do try not to storm so terribly once the nobleman arrives, dear." She'd said, with barely-concealed alarm.

He'd sniffed, a liquid thing that nearly summoned another storm forth. "I-I'll t-try but you know... h-how the pollen..."

"Just... just try, for goodness sake!"

And now the baron was here... and he'd arrived wearing not only all the flowers had spread across the country air, but also some exotic scent...

He scrunched his nose, he scrunched his whole face, he'd nearly gone cross-eyed fighting the urge with everything but his hands. She'd glared daggers at him every time his hands had risen towards his allergy-tormented face, but if he was to win this struggle, he would need reinforcements, that much seemed clear.

---

Couple

They were lying in bed, halfway to sleep, when...

"Ah, shit, I gotta sneeze..."

"Big one or small one? Maybe just let it out in here?"

"And have to... snf clean up the whole bedroom?"

"Aw, cmon your small ones aren't that big..."

"snf this doesn't feel like a sm-small one... you coming?"

"Ugh, just hold it back for a second, I gotta put some pants on."

"snf snfff! hehhh... f-feels like a couple Not Small Ones..."

Edited by Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

These are very neat; I love them! It's interesting to see how a single word can inspire an entire scenario, and the creativity behind each one is fun to read. They're also a good look into how a scenario can be constructed with little context or plot, something I can struggle with, so it's good to see examples like these. I also particularly liked "Distant" for how metaphorical and imaginative the description of the building sneeze was, but all of these were so well-written that they sparked my own imagination in just a paragraph or two. I would encourage you to keep going if only to see what else you come up with!

• 2 weeks later...

“Fuss” was absolutely perfect. The combination of the giant sneeze as well as the guy’s embarrassment about his situation is just soooo good

I love Couple, would love to see it turned into a full female story :)

Also would love if you keep going :)