Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi! Middle-aged and new, with a question about how to search

Idontknow

Hi! I’m new to the forum, and a middle-aged female. I’m feeling a bit bashful about posting, but here I am. I have one question I haven’t been able to figure out- can we search the site, or particular sections of it? I see ‘search’ under ‘activity,’ but it says I’m not allowed to do that function. Are people only allowed to perform searches after they become posters, or is there another place where I can find a search box? I realize it somewhere obvious and I’m just missing it…

thanks

Good news is that the search function you found IS the right one. You should be able to use the search function once you're validated and accepted as a member of the site~

In any case, welcome to the club!

There’s a crude workaround. Using Google, type “site: sneezefetishforum.com” then your search term. It will return results from the open part of the site that aren’t member restricted, like the adult section. 

I have no idea why the search function is restricted, but I suppose the admins have their reasons.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Us middle-agers have to stick together 🙂

6 minutes ago, RB said:

I have no idea why the search function is restricted, but I suppose the admins have their reasons.

I think it's a software thing. Some connection to some other restriction thing that can't be separated (that sounded very precise, right? :lol: ). But I don't know for sure. (The search function on the forum sucks either way, quite frankly.)

Welcome to the forum, @Idontknow!