Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yamiterasu, Likesn and Blah!?

SneezeLucario

I have discovered the forums with your stories and even if your not that active anymore i still thank you for your stories😄.

Thank you 🤩 Your post couldn't have come at a better time for me. I've been feeling down lately (partially due to things happening here as well as thing happening outside the forum) and reading this makes me very happy. Your feedback is much appreciated. I've read stuff you wrote so far and I encourage you to keep writing (if you want to). You did a good job. As for me, I'm currently writing an ongoing story and I might even start a new one later today.

6 hours ago, Likesn said:

I've read stuff you wrote so far and I encourage you to keep writing (if you want to). You did a good job.

Aww, thanks that's too much😅. But yes i like writing, i just have a lot of idees and big lack of focus, that's why i continue to do it.

I'm glad than my post has made your day better.

6 hours ago, Likesn said:

I might even start a new one later today.

I look forward to it😄.

I'm really flattered to hear that, and it's always nice to see appreciation for the stories I write. Sadly I haven't written much in a while, but I'm always waiting for the next big thing, so hopefully I'll have something more to share in the future. I just need the right idea to hit me at the right time. Easier said than done I suppose, but nothing's impossible.

Oh wow, i didn't expect you to answer, so thank you for this Blah!? 

On 6/24/2022 at 7:04 AM, Blah!? said:

I just need the right idea to hit me at the right time. Easier said than done I suppose, but nothing's impossible.

I think than everyone who write in some form can relate to that. Hopefully than you'll find something😊.