Sneeze Fetish Forum

Having an AI write a Giantess SneezeFic

AlexK

The other day, I found out about a website called "Write With Transformer" Where you have an AI help you write literatures by having it autofill sentences. You get to choose whatever autofill works best and add along the rest.

I decided to try it out myself and here's what resulted.

Polly lays down her hands for her Micro boyfriend, Marco to jump onto. She lifts her hands up to her face, and she inhales Marco into her nose. Marco gets caught by the forest of Polly's nasal hairs. Polly enjoys the feeling of Marco tickling her nose hairs. Marco walks through the forest of Polly's nasal hairs, and he trudges through the cavern of her nasal cavity. Polly then has a panic attack as she feels the urge to sneeze! 

Polly: "Marco...hah...you might wanna...HAH...get out now!" 

Marco stops as he hears her girlfriend's warning and her nasal cavity begins to rumble! Polly trys her best to hold it in but it only makes the tickle worse!

"HAAHH...HAAAHHH"

Marco begins running out of her nostril but he slips on a puddle of mucus and falls over! He realizes the he won't be able to escape in time prays that he'll be able to have a soft landing!  

"HAAAAHHHHCCHHHOOOO!" 

Marco flys out of Polly's nose and lands on a soft piece of fabric.

Polly lets out of Sigh of relief as she sees her boyfriend still alive! She picks him up and promises to be more careful breathing too close to him.

Feel free to try it out for yourself ( https://transformer.huggingface.co/doc/gpt2-large ) and let me know if you want me to try more AI generated fics like this.

I enjoyed it. If you want to do more stories like this one or even continue this one then go ahead. you are doing a good job already for a start.

On 6/24/2022 at 1:45 PM, SneezeloveronGirls said:

I enjoyed it. If you want to do more stories like this one or even continue this one then go ahead. you are doing a good job already for a start.

Thanks but you should know that wasn't my first Fic I posted here. Here are all the rest.