Sneeze Fetish Forum

Having an AI write a Giantess SneezeFic

AlexK

The other day, I found out about a website called "Write With Transformer" Where you have an AI help you write literatures by having it autofill sentences. You get to choose whatever autofill works best and add along the rest.

I decided to try it out myself and here's what resulted.

Polly lays down her hands for her Micro boyfriend, Marco to jump onto. She lifts her hands up to her face, and she inhales Marco into her nose. Marco gets caught by the forest of Polly's nasal hairs. Polly enjoys the feeling of Marco tickling her nose hairs. Marco walks through the forest of Polly's nasal hairs, and he trudges through the cavern of her nasal cavity. Polly then has a panic attack as she feels the urge to sneeze! 

Polly: "Marco...hah...you might wanna...HAH...get out now!" 

Marco stops as he hears her girlfriend's warning and her nasal cavity begins to rumble! Polly trys her best to hold it in but it only makes the tickle worse!

"HAAHH...HAAAHHH"

Marco begins running out of her nostril but he slips on a puddle of mucus and falls over! He realizes the he won't be able to escape in time prays that he'll be able to have a soft landing!  

"HAAAAHHHHCCHHHOOOO!" 

Marco flys out of Polly's nose and lands on a soft piece of fabric.

Polly lets out of Sigh of relief as she sees her boyfriend still alive! She picks him up and promises to be more careful breathing too close to him.

Feel free to try it out for yourself ( https://transformer.huggingface.co/doc/gpt2-large ) and let me know if you want me to try more AI generated fics like this.

I enjoyed it. If you want to do more stories like this one or even continue this one then go ahead. you are doing a good job already for a start.

On 6/24/2022 at 1:45 PM, SneezeloveronGirls said:

I enjoyed it. If you want to do more stories like this one or even continue this one then go ahead. you are doing a good job already for a start.

Thanks but you should know that wasn't my first Fic I posted here. Here are all the rest. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Time for a Sequel!

One day, Marco noticed that Polly has been sniffling for the last few hours.

Marco: "Are you alright, Polly? You sound sick."

Polly: "I'm fine, Marco. My nose is just a bit stuffy."

Marco: "Maybe I can help. What if I went inside your nose and cleaned it for you?"

Polly: "I don't know. What if you end up making me sneeze like last time?"

Marco: "I'm not worried about that. You can just go in front of the bed so I'll have a soft landing again."

Polly: "Good idea! Alright, Let's do it."

After carrying his micro boyfriend to the bed, Polly inhaled Marco into her nostril. Marco started his work , cleaning up all the mucus in her nose. He kept on working until Polly's entire nasal cavity was spotless.

Polly: "Ah! I can breathe much better now! Great work, Marco. Now get outta there before I feel a tickle."

Marco: "Say no more, Sweetheart!"

Marco started walking towards the nostril when suddenly, he got tangled up in Polly's nose hairs.

Polly: "(Sniff) What's going on? (Sniff) Why are you pulling on my nose hairs?"

Marco: "I'm stuck! You'll have to sneeze to free me!"

Polly: "Oh I knew something like this would happen! Alright, Give me a minute."

Polly rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the pepper. She took a big sniff. As she felt her nose getting itchy, She grabbed a paper towel and got ready for the big sneeze.

"HAH...HAAHH...HAAAHHH...HAAAAHHHH...HAAAAAHHHHHCCCHHHOOOOO!!!!!"

Polly managed to catch Marco in the paper towel and sighed in relief to see his boyfriend still in one piece.

Polly: "Thank God You're OK! Thanks again for clearing my sinuses. Though I have to ask, Why are you always wanting to go up my nose?"

Marco: "It just feels like an adventure to me. I really enjoy exploring your nasal cavity and the adrenaline when you're about to sneeze. It all just exciting me!"

Polly: "When you put it that way, It is pretty exciting. Maybe we should try it more often."

Should I make a part 3? If so let me know with any ideas you wanna see!

Yes, please make a part 3. How about an adventure on a beach in a breeze, where she sneezes, and we can see if the wind carries him to the sand or the water.

(just ignore this. I forgot to add the quote and can't delete this reply) Sure. I could definitely work that in.

Edited by AlexK
I forgot to add the quote and can't delete this reply.
9 hours ago, DLC said:

Yeah, a Part 3 would be nice. Might I suggest more holdbacks, preferably with a finger under her nose?

Sure. I could definitely work that in.