Sneeze Fetish Forum

Grad Night Sneezes

Ali Marie

This is a very late post. It's from my Graduation night back in May. Please accept the effort of my post itself as an apology for my laziness.

To celebrate my graduation my friend, the one & only, Rock God (My favorite alias I ever made up, by the way.) went out to dinner in the evening. We hadn't been sitting at the table for long when out of my peripheral vision I see him turn to the side, double over, & smother a very wet sounding failed stifle into the crook of his inked up arm. His failed stifles have that blowing a raspberry sound to them. I almost didn't realize it was a sneeze until he said "Bless Me" after straightening himself out again. No blessing from me, I still have that mental block but I did whisper an involuntary "Oh Goodness!" under my breath because he startled me.

He was clearly embarrassed, he checked over his shoulder to see if anyone had noticed him & blushed. "That was an explosion." He said, laughing at himself. He was making a joke but, oh god was it a total tease! How dare he be so adorable?! :blushsmiley:

"Could I have one of those?" He asks sweetly & then I realize that I had put my packet of Kleenex out on the table because the restaurant had neglected to give us napkins. "Of course, you can!" I said enthusiastically, handing him one. He unfolded the tissue halfway, mopped the spray off of his arm & balled it up slightly to dab at his nose a few times. 

I love the desperateness of when someone needs to wipe or blow after one big sneeze. I would later find out that was his 1st sneeze of an onset cold a few hours later. Poor thing.

My allergies hit me later that night once we were outside. So, nature said it was my turn to sneeze. After a particularly loud double from me. He--I kid you not--sang me a blessing. He. Sang. It. "Bless you, My Sweet Girl!" Can you imagine a professional singer, singing you a blessing with perfect vibrato? And he called me a pet name on top of it? That is so freaking sweet! My heart literally fluttered. 

A few minutes later I let out a few sneezes while leaning on him. I want to clarify, I didn't sneeze on him. My hand & a tissue caught everything. I don't ever sneeze uncovered. I was more sneezing against him, I guess? 

"HAH'IIITTSSHH!!!" "HAH'IIITTSSHH!!!" "HAH'IIITTSSHH!!!"

A total of 3 times against his chest & he didn't seem icked out all. He was calm about it. He did mutter "Sneezy." under his breath though. Was he calling me that? Gross. I hate that word. :dead:

It was a nice touch to my Grad Night though--seeing him sneeze. He doesn't sneeze often despite having allergies And his blessing sung made me feel special.

Don't know if this was worth the long wait but to me it was an interesting night worth reliving.

Very nice OBS, thank you for posting!

How would you have reacted if he would've blown his nose right there at the table?  Would it have mattered if it was a soft and gurgly blow or a loud and honking blow?

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Very nice OBS, thank you for posting!

How would you have reacted if he would've blown his nose right there at the table?  Would it have mattered if it was a soft and gurgly blow or a loud and honking blow?

He blows his nose at the table often. He has Gustatory Rhinitis; chewing makes his nose run. I'm used to it.

His blows are very quiet. I've never once heard him blow loudly in all the years I've known him.