Sneeze Fetish Forum

Having an AI write a perfume Sneeze Fic (Gigantic)

AlexK

Ever since she was young, Phoebe Cloan knew she destined to work with perfume. This was mainly due to being born with a very big nose. Because of this, she developed a extremely sensitive sense of smell. It was so powerful that she could detect smells even from miles away. So after she graduated high school, Phoebe was immediately employed by the biggest perfume company in Texas where she quickly worked her way up to becoming their new CEO.

The company was about to begin a new line of products, and All they needed was the CEO's approval. Phoebe quickly made her way to their testing facility where the products were waiting to be tested. There were three perfumes ready to be smelled. Presented by her head developer, Caleb. The first one was in a orange bottle shaped like a cat. Another was yellow and was in a bottle shaped like a flower. And finally, there was a dark grey perfume in a bottle that looked like a seasoning shaker.

"What can you tell me about this one?" Phoebe asked as she picked up the cat shaped bottle.

Caleb: "That scent is something we created to replicate the smell of a cat. We made it specifically for those who had allergies to cats so they could enjoy the scent cats give out without having to worry about sneezing."

Phoebe: "Really? That 's amazing! I happen to have a cat allergy myself, so this would be perfect for me! But are you sure it won't make me sneeze? Because since I have a big nose, My sneezes are usually pretty strong!"

Caleb: "Well that's why we have you testing these out, Boss."

Phoebe: "Very well. Here goes."

Phoebe carefully poured out the perfume onto a small white cloth and gave it a sniff. Almost instantly, Her wide nostrils started to fill with an overwhelming tickle.

Phoebe: HAH...Oh my!...HAAHH...The cat smell is...HAAAHHH...Gonna...HAAAAHHHH...Make me...HAAAAAHHHHHCCCHOOOOO!!!!!"

Phoebe's sneeze hit Caleb causing him to quickly fly across the room.

Phoebe: "Oh no! I'm SO sorry! I warned you my nose has strong sneezes."

Caleb: "Don't worry. I'm ok. Let's just go to the next bottle."

Phoebe: "Ok. What's the flower shaped one supposed to be?"

Caleb: "Well similar to the cat one, This one is meant to replicate the smell of ragweed without causing anyone to sneeze. But seeing how the cat perfume was a failure, I doubt this one will work either."

Phoebe: "Well like you said, We won't know for sure until I try it myself."

Caleb: "Okay then. I'll get behind you to avoid another sneeze blast just in case."

Phoebe: "Smart choice."

Phoebe once again started to sniff the perfume. And just like with the first one. Her nose started to get tingly!

Phoebe: "HAH...Oh no!...HAAHH...I have to...HAAAHHH...Sneeze again!"

Caleb: "Can't you just hold it back!?"

Phoebe: "HAAAAHHHH...No!...I...HAAAAAHHHHH... CAN'T!...HAAAAAAHHHHHH...HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCHOOOOOOO!"

Phoebe's sneeze was so strong that it made the entire building shake!

Caleb: "Well that one was another failure. Let's hope that the third one will be the charm."

Phoebe: "Alright. What's the last one supposed to smell like?"

Caleb: "I'll let you guess."

Phoebe: "Well, Judging by the pattern of the other 2 and seeing the shape and color, I'm guessing it's supposed to smell like...Black pepper?"

Caleb: "Yes. You probably guessed this, but this line is supposed to let people enjoy the fragrances of things that normally make them sneeze without worrying about their noses getting irritated. But since the cat and Ragweed ones didn't work. This one is probably going to make you sneeze the whole building down!"

Phoebe: "Well Regardless, I'm obligated to test it anyway. So let's just get it over with."

Phoebe took the bottle and sniffed. Upon doing so, Her nose began to twitch uncontrollably!

Phoebe: "HAH...This is...HAAHH...Gonna be...HAAAHHH...A big one!...HAAAAHHHH...Get out!...HAAAAAHHHHH...Before I...HAAAAAAHHHHHH...HAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...HAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...HAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHCCCHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Phoebe's sneeze was so intense that the whole building started to shake until it collapsed on top of the two.

Caleb: "Damn, I had to jinx it! (Sigh) I guess I should go back to the drawing board once the facility's been repaired.

Phoebe: "Hang on, Caleb. I think I got a good idea how to make this work."

Caleb: "What do you mean? All 3 of the perfumes were supposed to NOT make you sneeze!"

Phoebe: "What if we sell them as prank perfumes?"

Caleb: "Prank perfumes?"

Phoebe: "Of course! We could advertise them as fake perfumes people can use to trick their friends!"

Caleb: "That idea might be crazy enough to work! I guess that's why you're the boss."

Phoebe: "I'm glad you agree. We'll begin marketing on them as soon as we're done with the repairs!"

The End

I found this story pretty funny. Any chance that there will be a part 2 or another story like this?

On 7/1/2022 at 9:47 PM, ace1007 said:

I found this story pretty funny. Any chance that there will be a part 2 or another story like this?

To be honest, Probably not. Sorry.