Sneeze Fetish Forum

she always fights it

Brooks

The 'fighting with your sneeze' poll in general discussion reminded me of this girl I knew in high school who always fought with her sneezes. Description? ok, why not? She was about 5'6", Australian, with long light brown hair, light brown eyes, and very tan skin. She was a cheerleader and a gymnast, and she was pretty busty for a skinny girl. She always wore short skirts, showing off her long tan legs. Other than when she was cheering, she was quiet most of the time. During our first two years of high school we had only 1 class together and I never heard her sneeze but junior year we had 4 classes together. I thought it would be a great opportunity to finally see her sneeze but I wasn't so lucky. Turns out that everytime she felt a sneeze she would always fight with it until it went away. Watching her fight with it wasn't that bad; her eyes would flutter like crazy, her nose would twitch, nostrils flared, she'd take a lot of big quick breaths and she'd keep her finger under her nose. But she'd never actually sneeze. Sure enough, the sneeze would come right back but she'd fight it away again. Once, I watched her fight with a sneeze in class for about 30 minutes. Inside I was saying "please just sneeze" but class ended with her still fighting it. I didn't see her much after high school but what I wouldn't give to see her sneeze just once.

nice obs.

That reminds me of a girl I used to work with back when I was working at a restaurant. She was very good looking. Nice thin body, beautiful tanned face... I remember MANY customers actually walking up to her telling her she was the cutest girl they had seen.... and she HATED to sneeze.

ofcourse being at a restaurant we had salt and pepper which she, at one point, were told to refill. I remember her complaining at once when opening the lid for the pepper: "I'm going to sneeze" and for like 10min while she was refilling it she would pause, move away from the pepper and look incredibly sneezy, and when the sneeze had backed away she would continue re-filling the pepper. I started a conversation with her about this which is how I found out that she absolutely hated to sneeze.

I also remember once when she had a sneezy cold. She would discretely move away from the customer-area with this INCREDIBLY sneezy look and then she would push the bridge of her nose until the sneeze finally went away. She kept doing this the entire day while also being very sniffly... ofcourse I enjoyed this ALOT but I would have liked for her to actually sneeze. During the almost 2 years that I worked with her (and we worked the same shifts very frequently) I only saw her sneeze once. It was an unexpected sneeze during a morning-shift and I remember thinking that it was one of the cutest sneezes I've heard.

sorry, didnt mean to hijack your obs ... just felt like adding mine since it was on the same subject :wub:

Archived