Sneeze Fetish Forum

most boring F self obs ever...

Sapphire

Well, this isn't much, but I am going to share it anyway, against my better judgment.

This occurred several weeks ago. I have had crazy times lately, and this is my first chance to write this up.

I have a continuous quest to see if I can sneeze in public. This is part of it.

I was sitting in the cafeteria at my college. It was just after noon, so it was very crowded, but I was sitting at a table by myself. I was finished eating, and I was reading something that I was holding in my hands.

Then I felt a fluttery tickle moving through my nose. I often have tickles that come, and I can tell that they won't turn into a sneeze, but I wasn't certain about this one. I thought maybe it could turn into a sneeze, and maybe not.

I looked around the cafeteria, and I saw all of the people around, and the tickle fluttered a little stronger. I thought maybe I would just let the sneeze approach, just for the hell of it, but I didn't think that it would actually come out at first. I opened my mouth a little bit, and then, I could tell that I was going to sneeze for sure. I could hear bits of the conversation at the table next to me. I opened my mouth wider, and I inhaled a bit. I had a full pre-sneeze expression going on at this point.

Then I looked down, so I didn't have to look at anybody, and the sneeze took over me. I sneezed into both of my hands. Since I was so scared, the actual sneeze came out as a soft "Chooo," but it was the best I could do. I took my hands away from my face and looked around sniffling to see if anybody noticed, but of course, no one did. :wub:

He, he, I might erase this after a little while...

Aww, I liked those obs, soveryshy.

This part was my favorite:

I felt a fluttery tickle moving through my nose.
Very nice description...and I completely empathize. Nice job, thanks :wub:
I have a continuous quest to see if I can sneeze in public. This is part of it.

:blushing: Thanks for sharing that, and it wasn't boring at all! I understand this very well since I haven't been able to bring myself to sneeze in public since I was a kid...that's over 20 years. A part (but not all) of me wants to be able to, but it either just doesn't want to happen when there are people around or I don't have the courage to do it.

Congratulations on taking that step! :wub:

Nice going. I have often wondered if this method would work, starting by sneezing in impersonal public settings and then working up, say, to sneezing around individual strangers and then finally around non-strangers. I've never made it even this far, though. Outside with others not so close by, that would be about it.

I took my hands away from my face and looked around sniffling to see if anybody noticed, but of course, no one did.  :wub:

So...you wanted them to notice, then? That would have counted as more progress along the way?

By the way, I wasn't bored.

I thought your obs was pretty interesting, myself. :wub:

Trying to get over the mental block? Good luck.

For me, I've found that while at work, I can still sneeze if I run into an empty aisle, either the one with the phones and computer supplies, or the CD players and blank CDs, floppies, etc. So long as no one is in those aisles, I can sneeze a few times, trying to be very quiet. I don't know if anyone is in ear shot, but no one has said anything to me yet. And that's about as far as I can go. Sneeze in public, so long as no one is around to hear. Looks like you're the same way, or getting there anyway.

I didn't think that was boring at all! It was nicely described. :wub:

I don't sneeze very often at all, but when I do I'm usually in my room alone anyway. I think the last time I sneezed in public was in my statistics class a few weeks ago. Arrg, speaking of stat class, I've got to study for my stat final tomorrow! :blushing:

~Analex

Thanks for the responses. I'm glad that I don't have to erase what I wrote. I was thinking, you know, being that I was describing one sneeze I didn't know how it would work as an observation.

And also this is a good question from lk - So...you wanted them to notice, then? That would have counted as more progress along the way?

You're right that what I wrote does sound like I wanted someone to notice. Hmmm... I don't know. I did feel strange or embarrassed or something, and I definitely and immediately felt compelled to look around to assure myself that no one noticed. Yeah, I'm just not sure; it's pretty puzzling, but I'm pretty sure that non-SF people wouldn't look around in a big cafeteria like that because they wouldn't think anything at all about having sneezed.

Yeah, the mental block is an amazingly tough thing. It is one of the reasons that I believe the cliche of "mind over matter" has some truth in it because my mind seems to override my sneeze reflex. :wub:

Yes, as long as it was an empty aisle, I could probably sneeze. I have had a couple of instances of being heard but not seen when I sneeze. For example, I have let a friend hear me sneeze in the past, but oh my god, if friends were to see it, I get freaked out at the thought.

I thought your obs was pretty interesting, myself. :blushing:

Trying to get over the mental block? Good luck.

For me, I've found that while at work, I can still sneeze if I run into an empty aisle, either the one with the phones and computer supplies, or the CD players and blank CDs, floppies, etc. So long as no one is in those aisles, I can sneeze a few times, trying to be very quiet. I don't know if anyone is in ear shot, but no one has said anything to me yet. And that's about as far as I can go. Sneeze in public, so long as no one is around to hear. Looks like you're the same way, or getting there anyway.

I think that is a great start to becoming more comfortable with what has been impossible for you - notice or not - you were in public and that is what counts.

Very brave!

Be well!

Kitty

Archived