Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trust (Dabi / Hawks, My hero Academia

Yaolita

“Why do I deed to take this disgusding stuff?” whined Dabi between sneezes and sniffles, as Hawks held a spoonful of green liquid in front of him. 

“Because you have a nasty cold in your nose, that’s why!” answered Hawks with a slightly impatient tone. He was getting an headache and didn’t know if it was because he was catching Dabi’s ailment or because the villain was getting on his nerves with his constant complains and whimpering.

With a kinder tone, he added: “listen to you hot stuff, I can barely understand you, you’re so stuffed up. Where is your nose spray?” he asked, while searching in the mess of tissues, blankets and medicines that his room now was thanks to the sick man in bed with him.

“I’b dnot putting that ib by doze again”, answered Dabi stubbornly. “It bakes the itch id by doze worse Atchoo! Atchoooo! snnniiiiiiiffff.”

Hawks signed but decided to let it go, even if Dabi was so full of cold he couldn’t not breathe through his nose at all and was forced to do it so by mouth only, which in return worsened his sore throat. An irritated throat meant near constant coughing and sleepless nights for both of them.

But Hawks knew better than trying to force anything upon the stubborn villain once he had decided that he didn’t want it. Hopefully, the cold medicine would be enough to break the wall of congestion in his lover’s sinuses, even if he doubted it, considering how bad this head cold was. 

Brushing tenderly the sweaty forehead in front of him, he frowned at the unnatural heat emaning from it. “You’re a more hot stuff than usual with this fever”, he said with a concerned tone. “Lets get you some Tylenol for it ok. I don’t think the Nyquil will be enough for you. Shall we take your temperature before? I don’t know how many pills exactly to give you.”

Dabi was always running a body temperature over than average because of his quirk and medicines were not very effective when he had a fever. Hawks was used to it now, after having nursing him through freaking bouts of fever, where the villain nearly bursted into flames because of it. Lets just say that he was now very cautious and made sure Dabi took a strong dose of medicine at the slightless elevated temperature.

Finding the thermometer under a pile of disgusting used tissues, still moist from the villain’s snot, he asked him affectionately: “do you think you can stop sneezing long enough the time this is in your mouth?”

The villain didn’t answer, too busy rubbing his poor red nose. It was full of itches since the beginning of this cold, no matter how many times he sneezed or the amount of medicine he took. Now that the cold was fully installed in it, his nose was sore and terribly swollen. It hurts like hell to blow it, even with the softest tissues and handkerchiefs Hawks provided.

Despite Hawks’s remarks about it, he had resolved to mostly sniffles and rub his nose constantly instead of blowing it, using tissues only after the biggest sneezes, when he was so full of snot that he could simply not avoid blowing it. His poor little nose was now a dark angry red and hurt so much he could have cry, if he didn’t had a tough guy attitude to maintain in front of the hero. He was simply miserable and so fed up already with this cold. And to think it was only the second day of it!

Reluctantly, Dabi put the thermometer in his mouth, struggling already to control his itchy nose. Hawks quickly realized that (it wasn’t hard to guess, as the villain had woke up yesterday with a sneezy look on his face and hasn’t been able to stop sneezing since). He kindly rubbed a finger under the irritated nose and got rewarded by a grateful smile from the sick man. What a relief it was to have the hero’s finger firmly planted under his flaring nostrils, Dabi though, calming for an instant their crazy twitching and itching. 

Hawks was cooing soothing sounds to appease the sick man in the meantime, tenderly brushing the sweaty forehead with one hand while holding the sick nose with the other. He could feel snot pouring under his fingers but he didn’t really care. After two days of being sneezed and coughed on constantly and barely getting any sleep because of the needy sick man in his bed, Hawks knew he was doomed to catch the illness sooner or later.

Already, he had a nagging headache that didn’t improve even after he had discreetly swallowed some Tylenol, not wanting Dabi to know he was starting to feel poorly. He was feeling a bit fluey also, body full of aches and tiredness, but maybe it was simply the lack of sleep that was starting to affect him. But the lack of sleep didn’t usually make people sneeze, though the hero sheepishly, while stifling his first sneezes in Dabi’s wet handkerchief. 

He winced at the aggravation of the headache; stifling had been a terrible idea! If he was effectively coming down with Dabi’s horrible head cold, he would have to admit it to the villain. His poor head would not support for long the stifled sneezes and he could feel already the need of a nose blow. Damn this cold was aggressive! though the hero with frustration. He remembered Dabi yesterday, waking up with a simple case of the sniffles and the sneezes in the morning and finishing the day completely bedridden and full of cold, including a raging fever. 

Already the tickle was back with a vengeance in his nose, making his eyes water with the need to sneeze. Hawks fought the urge to rub his nose furiously: the itch was so bad! No wonder Dabi couldn’t keep his hands from his poor reddened nose! That tickle was maddening! And he was not even really sick yet! 

He got distracted a second later by Dabi, who was trying to hug him while whimpering pitifully. It made the hero lost his concentration and before he could help it, he started sneezing. “Dabi aahh waiiit aaahhh choooo! Choooo! CHOOOOO sniiifff!”

Dabi looked at him completely shocked: “don’d tell be you are catching by code already birdie?” Hawks, who was busy blowing his nose, didn’t miss the quivering tone and the tears in the eyes of the villain. Hawks signed: a feverish Dabi was an emotional Dabi and he knew he would feel bad for getting him sick. Even if he had done nothing to prevent it the last two days by sneezing and coughing freely, without covering at all! 

He looked at him tenderly and offered the hug his sick lover had been requesting. “Its ok,” he said with a kiss on the burning forehead, “its just a couple of sneezes. You have such a terrible head cold in your poor red nose, no wonder its catching! I’ll be fine…”

Hawks knew he would not be fine, as Dabi’s cold was a doozy, making him miserable. He shuddered at the idea of soon burning up with fever and being completely congested like the villain. But he didn’t want his lover to worry while feeling so sick so he placated a fake smile on his face and went back to take care of him, trying to ignore his pounding headache and the itch in his nose.

“Show me the thermometer baby, I need to know how much Tylenol to give you. You must be miserable with a fever this high,” he added, massaging the thin shoulders of his lover to comfort him. Dabi moaned: it felt so good on his aching body! Without opening his tired eyes, he gave the thermometer to Hanks, sniffling madly in the meantime to prevent his nose from overflowing. 

“Geez Dabs! No wonder you feel bad!” Hawks said anxiously while looking at the thermometer. It was really high, even for the villain. Dabi didn’t even had the energy to enquiry about the result. He kept his eyes closed, shivering in his lover’s arms and rubbing tiredly at his nose. It was a testimony of how bad he felt that he took without protesting the Tylenol that Hawks was bringing to his lips, only wincing slightly at how sore his throat was when he swallowed. 

He then got a bad fit of sneezes and coughs again, his thin frame shaking from the attack on his sick body. He whimpered pitifully, sneezing over and over on his lover’s chest. A part of his muddled brain kept telling him that he should not do that, that it was disgusting and was spraying germs everywhere. But Hawks didn’t seem to mind and he was so cold and tired because of the fever. Moving from his lover’s arms seemed the most difficult thing to do. 

Hawks signed but said nothing when looking at the state of his shirt after the sneezing fit. Dabi was miserable and couldn’t help it, he reasoned while stroking the burning forehead. He stifled two sneezes himself, ow! bad idea, again! and went to put a tissue on the villain sick nose, which was quivering still with the need to sneeze. He put a calming finger against the tickling nostrils, receiving a grateful moan from the man in his arms. 

It didn’t matter to Hawks that his finger was now covered in snot again or that he was coming down with the same illness in his own nose. What was important was comforting the terribly sick man in his arms, a man that Hawks had feeling for he wouldn’t admit…

He felt Dabi panting near to him with the need of sneeze. Clearly, his finger wasn’t enough anymore to calm the crazy nose! Hawks pinched it delicately with the tissue, bracing for the crisis to come. The villain sneezed over and over, moaning pitifully in the meantime. He felt so sick and tired! He just wanted to rest his achy head in Hawks’s arms a minute but he just couldn’t seem to stop sneezing and coughing. When that stupid medicine will kick in, he though miserably, shivering from his fever. 

“Blow,” asked Hawks calmly after changing tissues and wiping his hand. He winced at the pounding of his head. Like Dabi, he just wanted to rest in his lover’s arms for a while but that clearly was not possible right now. He helped the villain trying to empty his sick nose in an handful of tissues, snatching one for himself after as he could feel his nose starting to run. 

Dabi looked at him blowing his nose with a sad face. “I’b so sorry, ids all by fault…” Without thinking, Hawks kissed him softly on his chapped lips. “Its ok, I’ll be fine…Don’t worry for me ok… you have enough to be concerned with your own health right now…”

The villain looked stunned by the kiss and Hawks reddened at his reaction. They had been lovers for a while now, displaying some small gestures of affection toward each other in private. But never before had they shared something as intimate as a kiss. Dabi wondered if it was out of pity for his miserable state that he got kissed by the hero or if all that had another meaning… 

But it felt exhausting to think in his current state so he just pushed that in a further part of his brain, thinking he would come back to it later, when he felt better (bless that day!). He just held the hero stronger, basking in his warmth that was soothing for his fever, not missing the irony for someone who’s nickname was hot stuff. 

Damn he was sick, if himself was feeling cold! He wondered briefly how bad his fever was but didn’t ask. Talking hurt like hell on his sore throat. He trusted the hero anyways to take care of him. He surprised himself with this though: since when was he relying on someone else to assure his safety? He never trusted anyone before… But he felt safe and cared for in the hero’s embrace and in his current pitiful state, that was more than he could ask for. 

Another coughing fit shook his poor body. Hawks rubbed his back and made soothing noises. It felt good to let his guard down once in a while, though the villain sleepily, comforted by the tender gesture. Sad that he needed to be as sick as a dog for it to happens. On the other hand, he would have never let the hero getting so intimate with him if he hadn’t feel like utter shit. An another violent sneeze comforted the though. Fuck, it hurts!

“Maybe you need more medicine,” said Hawks sympathetically. “Sneezing that much must be exhausting. We know medicine doesn’t work as well on you as it does for most people.” Dabi only answer was a pitiful moan, before starting to cough again. 

He accepted without complains this time another spoonful of the vile green mixture, fuelling Hawks’s concerns by his lack of reaction. Headache or not, he would pay now to hear Dabi’s incessant complains again. He didn’t like at all seeing the villain this apathetic, after two days of non stop whimpering. He must be feeling terribly bad, he mused, to stop opposing everything Hawks tried to make him feel better!

Indeed, Dabi was completely exhausted. Even his skin hurts, oversensitive because of the fever. Each sneeze and cough was killing his throat, his nose burned fiercely (and he knew a thing or two about burns!) and he couldn’t stop shivering. Hell, even his ribs hurt now after sneezing and coughing so violently! 

So he was now ready to put his pride aside and accept anything the hero though could improve this horrible, horrible head cold! He would drown the whole disgusting bottle of cold syrup if necessary! He just wanted to stop sneezing and coughing for a bit and rest in the arms of the man he lov…

“AAAHHTCHOO! Choooo!! Chooooo! Sniiiiff!” Hawks sneezed tiredly, wincing at the soreness of his throat. Fuck! He didn’t even had a sore throat ten minutes ago! This was really the cold from hell! How come it was progressing so quickly? wondered the hero while snuffling his now pink nose in a bunch of tissues.

“Baybe I’b dot the odly ode who deed code bedicide,” said Dabi with frowed brows. “Its nothing, just a couple of sneezes and a bit of a runny nose. I don’t need anything yet.” “Buldshid! You habe a headache also and your throat is sore. I can hear it eben through by stuffy ears! Seriously! After pumbing be full of bedicines the last two days, little birdie is afraid of code syrup?” Dabi teased. 

Impatiently, Hawks answered without thinking: “I’m afraid no shit! I just can’t take anything right now that will make me sleepy because I have to care of an ungrateful stupid git!”

The silence in the room after that was deafening. Fuck! though Hawks, what did he just said! He was too tired, and getting sick always made him grumpy. But that wasn’t a reason to make the villain feels worse, when he was already at his lowest point!

“Oh… “said Dabi coldly, removing himself from their embrace. “I’b sorry, I didn’t dow… I can leabe you dow, then you can take all code bedicines you want and sleep in peace. I’b sorry, I should neber had boder you with by sigdess…”

Dabi made a move to try to get out of bed, blinking furiously the tears he was too proud to let go. How stupid of him to have let his guard slip down for a minute! How stupid he had been to think that the hero geniously cared for him! 

Distressed and dizzy, he got to stand for a second or two before falling on himself and losing consciousness. His last coherent though was that everything burned so bad. Was he on fire again? 

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Hawks ran to the other side of the bed. How stupid he had been! He knew all about Dabi’s trust issues. Slamming down on him when he dared to show some vulnerability had been a terrible blow! Fuck! What a shitty day!

Touching Dabi brow hesitantly, he recalled his hand quickly, having lightly burn himself. Fuck! the villain was on fire! Clearly, the medicine hadn’t kicked yet. Enveloping his lover into the comforter to avoid burning himself, he took him in his arms and nearly ran in the bathroom. He had to cool down quickly, and a cold bath seemed the best option.

Hawks deposed his burden softly on the bathroom titles and went directly to ran the bath. Dabi, in the meantime, was still inconscient but had started to moan softly with a hoarse voice. The whole discourse seemed confuse but Hawks could hear the words burn and pain coming far too often for his own liking.

While the bath was filling itself, Hawks came back to Dabi to undress him. He did it tenderly and cautiously. The villain shivered the whole time, moaning in pain. His nose kept running, even though the hero used a soft handkerchief a couple of times on him. He used the same one on himself, knowing that it was now the same cold that was itching in his own nose.

Exhausted but with an adrenaline rush, Hawks took a naked Dabi with him in the bath, not even bothering to remove his own clothes. Dabi was the emergency here, crying now softly in pain while still being inconscient. His fever had to be lowered urgently and Hawks didn’t have time to think about his own health. After all, it was his fault the villain was in this sorry state, he though with a pang of guilt. 

Dabi thrashed like a fury at the contact with the cold water but in his weakened state, he was no match for the hero. Hawks was freezing too but held strongly. Damn, he though grimacing, a freezing bath for the cold from hell, he was not eager to see the results! But Dabi’s fever had to be lowered, that was the only thing that mattered. 

He used a couple of feathers to wet a washcloth on the burning face and neck of the villain. He then used it as an handkerchief for the both of them, as their noses were running freely from the freezing water. Damn it, they would get pneumonia at this rate!

But Hawks didn’t know what to do otherwise, knowing that Dabi hated hospitals with a passion. Worried that the villain was still unconscious, he decided he would have to call an ambulance in an hour or two if the bath didn’t have more effect than the medication on the raging fever of the man he loved. 

I want more so badly. Since I am sick, I'm binging comfort fics and I love the contagion and still caring for the other person despite being sick. I'd love it if you added some bless yous after a few of the sneezes.  

Thanks for the nice message, so happy you liked my fic :))) Hope you will feel better very soon and that you have someone to take care of you when you’re not feeling good. I’ve added some bless to the next part just for you :) Take good care!

After what seemed to Hawks an eternity but had been around an hour in reality, he started to see some slights improvements in Dabi’s situation. The villain was clearly cooler and more calm also, reposing quietly on the hero’s chest.

They were both sneezing and coughing their heads off though and shivering from the cold water and their fever. Hawks felt exhausted now, with the adrenaline dropping, and fought to stay awake. With his last strength, he got out of the bath while carrying Dabi. He removed his dripping clothes, shivering madly, and dried both of them quickly with the only towel close by. 

Too exhausted to even bother about clothes, he just carried the villain to his bed, pushing used tissues and other cold stuff from it before falling himself into it too. He barely had the time to cover himself and Dabi clumsily with the blankets before losing consciousness. 

It was a cold and wet feeling that woke up him a couple hours later. Hawks grimaced at how bad he now felt. He couldn’t stop shaking with fever, body wracked with chills. It hurt terribly, and he couldn’t help moaning at the pain in his head. The itch in his nose was more present than ever, but the last thing the hero wanted to do right now was sneezing, because of his headache. 

He fought to open his eyes, the urge to get back to sleep very strong, but he was way too concerned about Dabi’s well-being for that. Was the villain awake? And if yes, had he done something foolish in his current state and left the apartment, hurt too much by Hawks lack of consideration? And what the heck was that annoying dripping feeling on his neck? It felt good against his headache and burning forehead though, he though sluggishly.

He felt something wiping at his runny nose and tried to fought it. He was not a child, for God’s sake, to have his nose wiped like a freaking toddler! “Stupib birdie, stop fighting be!” grumbled Dabi’s voice, an octave lower than usual. The voice sounded tired, Hawks though, and there was an hint of sadness in it too that the hero never heard before from his lover. With a pang of guilt, knowing that he had been the cause of that sadness, Hawks finally found the energy to open his eyes.

Dabi was looking at him, eyes too bright with fever and what Hawks believed to be tears in it. Was it their cold from hell that made him all teary like that, or the terrible blow the hero had inflicted him a couple of hours ago? With tears in his eyes too, Hawks told him: “look Dabi, I’’m so so sorry! I just…”

“Put dhat ib your bouth and shud up,” the villain said curtly. “You’re burding up.” Before Hawks could find anything intelligent to reply, the thermometer was stuffed roughly in his mouth and the handkerchief in Dabi’s hand wiping again at his runny nose. The villain hastily used the cloth after for himself, to catch a batch of violent sneezes in it, moaning hoarsely at the pain in his poor red nose. 

Hawks caressed hesitantly the burning head of his lover, not knowing how it would be received by Dabi. The villain tensed at first but, too exhausted and miserable to continue to hold a grudge, let himself linger in the embrace. Bless you, that sounded paindful, added the hero sympathetically. The villain just grumbled while rubbing is sore nose: shud up stubid birdie, you bill bess the readind of the therbobeter!

When he had woken up an hour ago naked in Hawks’s bed, much cooler but still miserably sick, his first reflex had been to leave the hero’s appartement and never come back. No matter he was still burning up with fever and sneezing his head off. His pride was bruised by Hawks’s comment. 

If he really though about it, which was very difficult in his current sluggish state, he had to admit the nagging pain he felt was much more than an hurt ego. Since quitting his family and all that hero business crap, it had been the first time he really let his guard down. He felt foolish and hurt now to have that trust betrayed, even if he knew deep down that Hawks really cared about him and had just said that in a moment of impatience. 

Chuckling softly under his breath, which made him cough, he had to admit he was not the easiest patient to deal with. If the hero hadn’t deeply care about him, he wouldn’t have let Dabi stay at his place, in his own bed moreover, buying him all the medicines possible to make him feel better and tending to him around the clock, at the peril of his own health.

One look at the miserable hero shaking with chills and moaning in bed next to him had been enough to decide the villain to stay. Silly bird, he though, going to sleep naked and with wet hair (and wings!) while being so sick! No wonder his cheeks were now as red as apples and he was burning up. 

With slow gestures and some groaning of pain, Dabi had dressed the both of them with the warmest pyjamas he had been able to find. He used a small towel found in the kitchen to dry Hawks the best he could with his limited possibilities. Incapable of rousing the feverish hero and physically too weak to carry him to the bathroom for his turn into an iced bath, he had resolved to mop his forehead and neck with cold water to cool him off a bit.

Hawks was now awake near to him, though barely, head nodding with the need of sleep. The only thing that was keeping awake was the insistant itch in his nose. He really didn’t want to sneeze right now with the thermometer in his mouth. It would give a false reading and maybe pissed off Dabi, and it was the last thing the hero wanted with the current fragile state of their relationship.

The need to sneeze was getting more insistant though. He could feel his eyes tearing up and his poor itchy nostrils flaring widely. Dabi chuckled at the sneezy look on the hero’s face and told him teasingly: “itchy beak birdie?”Hawks tried to glare at him menacingly but with this cold of hell now deep down in his nose, the effect wasn’t very convincing. 

Dabi took pity of the suffering hero and went to put a scarred finger under his twitching nose, grimacing slightly as he felt coating it in snot in seconds. “You are taking cold bedicine as soon as we are dode with the therbobeter,” he said stuffily. Hawks offered a miserable moan for only answer. Cold medicine would feel like heaven on earth for his suffering nose, swollen sore throat and painful head. 

The thermometer beeped and Hawks authorized himself to sneeze the itch in his nose over and over, moaning at the relief he felt, not even caring he was snotting Dabi’s hand in the meantime. He had repressed the urge for so long, it just felt amazing to sneeze out the terrible tickle he had now in permanence in his poor red nose.

Dabi didn’t have the time to worry about his hand now full of the hero’s snot as the tickle in his own nose was acting as well. Both lovers then spent the next five minutes sneezing and coughing next to each other, barely stopping to breath and to blow their suffering noses.

“Bedicine, we deed bedicine urgendtly,” moaned Dabi weakly after the fit had calmed down a bit for him. Hawks was still sneezing his head off and the villain had to pinch his nose shut to make him drink a generous dose of Nyquil. He himself finished the rest of the bottle, drinking directly from it. 

He then put the box of tissues into the hero’s hands, after taking a generous batch for himself. After the sneezing and the coughing together, they blew their suffering noses over and over again, moaning feebly at the pain they were in. This was really the cold from hell, they though miserably.

A couple of minutes after, with tissues plugging their suffering nostrils and their mouths open to be able to breath, they were asleep in each other’s arms, feeling comfort from their embrace in this terrible sickness. They knew vaguely that all wasn’t well between them yet and they would have to talk again about what happened when they would feel better. But for now, they trusted each other enough to fall asleep safely, still feeling extremely ill but comforted by the presence of the other in their sick bed.

the end :)

• 9 months later...