Sneeze Fetish Forum

Road trip obs

happysparkleprincess

Okay, so it wasn't exactly a "road trip" road trip...but that's what it felt like at times. A few friends and myself decided to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a couple of weekends ago on a whim. Being that we don't live in Cleveland, or Ohio for that matter, it was quite a long car ride. The trip started out fantastic, however, when my one friend, JP*, woke up. (He's like 5'7, thin, blonde) Since we left at like 5 AM, he had fallen asleep and woke up again at 10ish. It was daylight then and when he opened his eyes I watched him squint and his eyelids fluttered before he sneezed twice from the brightness. I almost died because we were in such a close space! :wub: JP didn't stop there. on the trip there were probably 5 or 6 more sneezes. They were kind of kiddish sounding, very wet and loud. As if him sneezing wasn't enough, another friend of mine, Aaron*, decided to koin the fun. (he's about 6', dark curly hair) I was passing out gum and when I offered it to him, he accepted but said that anything mint makes him sneeze. JP didn't believe it, neither did my friend Kim who was driving, so Aaron decided to prove it. A few moments after he began chewing, he began a detailed description of how badly his nose tickled and what the mint gum was doing to his nose. I was almost swooning. He followed up the talk with at least half a dozen drawn out sneezes, build ups and everything. :blushing: Since none of them know about my fetish, they didn't really notice my reactions to the whole thing. Let's just say i can't wait to go on another trip with those two!!!!!!! :laugh:

*changed their names for my privacy!

Mmmm. Both of those guys sound very cute, but I'm especially liking the second one. I can't believe that he drew it out like that, and talked about it. I would have been reduced to jelly just being nearby while he was doing it. Did you bless him?

~Me~

Archived