Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cute Story

Lady Tori

Christmas shopping today, something really cute happened. Me and D were at Indigo, where I was buying him a Star Wars book that he wanted for Christmas (to go along with his engraved keychain gift). We were walking through the Children's section and passed by a display of those Mr. Men books (you know, "Mr. Lazy", "Mr. Funny" etc). As you might remember there's one called Mr. Sneeze, well it was sitting right at the front of the display, and I squeezed D's shoulder and said quietly, "I used to be afraid of reading that book because, well, you know."

"This book?" he said innocently and picked it up. Then he crouched down, me looking over his shoulders, and began reading it out loud. So there we were, crouching in the Children's section of Indigo, reading Mr. Sneeze, with D acting out all the sneeze parts. I was pretty embarrassed but it also felt really sweet, like D was reading to me as if I was a child or something. I guess it made me feel taken care of :wub:

It was a real delicious moment, only we knew about *why* we were reading that book. D even suggested that I post it as an obs, so here it is :blushing:

Archived