Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (fem) and male obs

Kitty

Made cookies tonight at Rico's and he had made his famous chili and there was so so much um habenero pepper gas

That when I came in he was already coughing and choking eyes tearing and I had to hurry through the kitchen and I started coughing as well and then we were both laughing until he sneezed so hard - utterly massive "Atttchhiiiishhhhooo!" that I felt it rip through my entire body - every single fiber of my being vibrated with teh staccato sharpness - utter crisp crunch and depth of his voice and I nearly crumpled on the table - honestly I almost came right there and then - it was so intense.

And then we were laughing again and I was in the kitchen and I felt like I might sneeze and I grabbed a napkin and Rico was watching me most intently and asked - "are you ok?" and the sneeze left and I told him I was fine that I thought I might sneeze.

Well after only a few minutes - the tickle was so intense and I could feel it coming back and I sort of waved the napkin and I sneezed "happchiishhht" with ye old vengeance that bent me at the waist and moved me inside. I did cover and Rico said "OH my blessssss you babe. Hey. you know I have never heard you sneeze and I really really liked that." If I could have done it again, I would have - believe me... that tickling nose feeling was torture.

We proceeded to talk about the infrequency of my sneezing in his presence and maybe that was why I had a fetish - little does Rico know I sneeze most mornings when I get out of the bath thrice and when I dust so many times that I could have an "O" and often when I come in from the cold - and if I drink champagne... mm champagne alwasy gives me a lovely set of three.

Every once in a while, I got the tickle in my nose back , but nothing came - it was a series of ultimate stuck sneezes which are tickling me even now as I am posting.

Kisses - Kitty

The bath has been drawn and the champagne is on ice....just the little problem of 4,500 miles :blushing: And I even made chilli :wub:

Thank you so much for starting my day with a lovely thought :laugh:

Kitty, remind me to tell you sometime of my misadventures with habaneros :blushing: Let's just say I won't even cut jalapenos without latex gloves now. (get your mind out of the gutter, Wabbit).

Sounds like an excellent time was had by all - are you trying to give Rico a fetish love? :wub:

Mmm, you know how I said I always enjoy reading your obs, Kitty. Well this was no exception, and reading about you sneezing yourself made it all the better. Thank you very much for posting. :wub:

I've got a bottle of Pol Roger sitting on my wine rack Kitty dear, want to share? :)

Beautiful obs as always, thank you so much, you teasing cat you...lol *scritches ears*.

Archived