Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend obs (f)

Esperanza

For the past couple of days, one of my friends here at uni has been more sneezy than usual. She is 19 and slim with red curly hair and sparkling blue eyes. She says she is not sure why she is sneezing such a lot as she has not got a cold.

I was sitting next to her in a lecture, when she stifled, "Hu-mmmph" I blessed her and was answered by another "Hu-mmmph". She started digging around in her bag for tissues when she suddenly gasped, pinched her nose and went "hu-tccchhh". Another friend and I blessed her again and she thanked us and sniffled and dabbed at her nose with a tissue for the rest of the lecture.

A couple of hours later, at the end of a seminar, she sneezed a quick double, "Hu-choo, hu-choo", covering with two hands. She apologised, looking startled at the sudden sneezes.

The next morning, I came down to her room. She was just dressed in her pink dressing gown, about to style her hair. She sat in front of the mirror to do it and we were chatting, when she took two deep breaths really quickly and, covering with one hand, sneezed a loud "hu- CHOOOOO", the force of the sneeze throwing her forward. She reached out to get a pack of tissues and while she was trying to open them, she sneezed again "Hu- CHOOOO", totally uncovered as her hands were busy trying to get the pack of tissues open. She finally managed to get a tissue out to blow her nose and apologised about the sneezing in between blows. After blowing her nose about four times, she then said, "Sorry mate, I blow my nose really loudly." We carried on chatting when she got the sneezy look again, and pinching her nose, went "hu-TCCHH" and said "Oh man, I'm sneezing like there's loads of dust around but I've just cleaned my room."

Later a group of us were talking in the corridor, when she turned away and sneezed twice, covering with two hands, "Hu-choo, hu-choo". A few people blessed her and she quickly went to her room to get tissues.

The next day in a lecture, she started sneezing again and, even though she was pinching her nose, they came out really loud. She started with "HU-TCCHHH, HU-TCCCCHHH" and began looking in her bag for tissues when the third one came along - pinching her nose again, "HU-TCCCHHH". I blessed her and she thanked me, dabbing at her nose with a tissue. She carried on sniffling for a while when she suddenly bought the tissue to her face and clamping it tightly round her nose sneezed, "Hu-MPHT". She carried on sniffling for a bit and then took a deep breath, bought the tissue to her face just in time to catch another sneeze, "HU-TCHOOO". It was such a loud sneeze that a few people in front of us turned round to look and she seemed a bit embarrassed and whispered "Sorry."

Sorry this went on a bit, I just thought I'd share!

~Catinka~

fantastic Obs, mate

She says she blows loudly...were they big honks or wet souding?

Also...you mention that she stifled into a tissue.. I LOVE when someone sneezes into a tissue and the force or the air hitting the tissue is so intense that the stifle sounds like a quick loud honk. Ideally, the honk causes such a mess, the sneezer takes the stifle right into a big ole nose blow...virtually without missing a beat.

Thanks for this

Catinka,

You tell some amazing obs. So your friend I take it usually stifles? Seems like she normally sneezes this amount...amazing. You have been friends with her awhile? Wow would be interesting to hang with her all day and see how many she does.

Jaime

really good, my ex-girlfriend had the same, and I recorded those sneezes, maybe you can try. Stupid from me that I lost my tapes

:)

So did your ex gf have allergies? Did she know you were recording her sneezes?

Jaime

Great obs! It did not drag on at all in any way, I loved reading it. I like how you commented that she said she was sneezing "as if there was loads of dust" :)

Great obs! I loved how she struggled to get to the tissues in time, or to open a box and whatever. Sounds like by the end she got the hang of it. :) I really enjoyed reading. Thanks!

Thanks for your comments - I'm glad u guys didn't think the obs dragged on! :)

She says she blows loudly...were they big honks or wet souding?

The first blow was quite wet sounding but the rest were honks. One time when she had a cold, the boy living nextdoor to her jokingly complained about her blows saying "It's like living next to a foghorn that keeps going off!"

Catinka,

You tell some amazing obs.  So your friend I take it usually stifles?  Seems like she normally sneezes this amount...amazing.  You have been friends with her awhile?  Wow would be interesting to hang with her all day and see how many she does.

Jaime

My friend usually tries to stifle, especially if we are in lectures. I've been friends with her since we started uni in september, but we are really close. She is quite sneezy but all this was quite a lot, even for her! She told me that she sneezes at least once a day here. She says that at home she sneezes a lot more and has realised that she is probably allergic to her dog! Well, over the holidays, I'm either going to stay with her for a bit, or she's coming to stay with me and we both have dogs, so hopefully I'll have some more obs for you guys! :)

~Catinka~

really good, my ex-girlfriend had the same, and I recorded those sneezes, maybe you can try. Stupid from me that I lost my tapes

:)

So did your ex gf have allergies? Did she know you were recording her sneezes?

Jaime

She didn't had any allergies I think. She had just times she sneezed a lot. Usely she sneezes a lot of time in the morning behind my pc. And she knew that I recorded her with videokamera(sorry, I don't know what it is on english), but she didn't know it was for her sneezes.

Archived