Sneeze Fetish Forum

Katie Price / Jordan (F)

Clark Kent

Lord forgive me for admitting to watching this, however this is why we play the game! 

Katie Price (aka Glamour model Jordan) - my crazy life.  

Season 3 episode 2 Episode is called "life is a highway" the channel was TLC on SKY.

Around 23 mins(ish) in she was lay face up on a massage table, interrupted the host and said "I think I'm allergic to you" - pulled out both hands from the body cover and pulled a big pre sneeze face and let out a beauty. Sadly no multiples or conversation but this feels like one to cross off the gold list.

Let's never speak of this admission of tv habits again. 

Xx

4 hours ago, Superman said:

Lord forgive me for admitting to watching this, however this is why we play the game! 

Season 3 episode 2 Episode is called "life is a highway" the channel was TLC on SKY.

Around 23 mins(ish) in she was lay face up on a massage table, interrupted the host and said "I think I'm allergic to you" - pulled out both hands from the body cover and pulled a big pre sneeze face and let out a beauty. Sadly no multiples or conversation but this feels like one to cross off the gold list.

Xx

You should keep up your tv watching habits if this is the result 

4 hours ago, Superman said:

Xx

Can’t seem to find it. You sure it was that episode?

3 hours ago, Coolio said:

Can’t seem to find it. You sure it was that episode?

It's on Sky Go if you're in the UK, around 19:30 into the episode. Pretty good in my opinion!

instead of all the questions and talking back and forth why doesnt someone simply post a clip of it....

36 minutes ago, p.b. said:

It's on Sky Go if you're in the UK, around 19:30 into the episode. Pretty good in my opinion!

Found it now. There’s two different season 3s for some reason. Definitely didn’t disappoint

18 hours ago, Coolio said:

Found it now. There’s two different season 3s for some reason. Definitely didn’t disappoint

Did you find it on Amazon Prime? If so can you give details on how to find it? I couldn't find it.

1 hour ago, sneezeboy said:

Did you find it on Amazon Prime? If so can you give details on how to find it? I couldn't find it.

Search Katie price my crazy life then click on season 3 with the red background 

You're a hero! You've managed to check off one of 13 year old me's secret fantasies. Admittedly 20 years after I first dreamt it! Thank you for this.

17 hours ago, Coolio said:

Search Katie price my crazy life then click on season 3 with the red background 

I just found it the episode but it only lets you buy/watch it if you are based in the United Kingdom or at least have a credit card with a U.K address.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...