Sneeze Fetish Forum

Floating Feather

Summary: Betting on a sneezy friend's allergies during an outing.

Author's Notes: Just the friend's movements, dialog, and sounds.

---

"Yeah, and dust in general. My mattress is probably full of it, I could use a new one."

The girl with deep brown hair brings a finger up to rub underneath her nostrils, clearly dealing with a tickle.

She's wearing a short grey skirt with a flower pattern, and white button-up with many open buttons. Her skin is tanning in the weather.

"Yeah, I guess it's a bit of everything, huh? I honestly thih... think that's it though." Her eyes bat once during the breath that interrupts her.

"No no, nothing's brewing in there, that was random. Thought I was going to?" She smiles.

"These past few years have been an awakening for me in that regard. I used to regard myseh..."

The sentence trails off and her mouth stays open, eyelids lowering halfway.

"...Myseh- self as someone with 'barely any allerg... allergeh...'"

Her nose twitches, and she takes a deeper breath, her footsteps slowing until she halts.

"AllEH... Hehhh.... HHEEEEEEEHHHHH!"

"HHHHHHEEEEHHHSSSSHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She turns her head to the side and bends at the middle.

The sneeze makes the tall flowers at the side of the path sway. She wrinkles her nose, mouth still open when the blossoms tilt back in her direction.

"HHH... HEEEHH!" Her hands lift at her sides as if she were planning on catching it.

"HHEEEEEEHHSSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She sneezes into the flowers again, making them wobble.

She laughs softly as she rubs her nose. "Damn, that was a little suggestive, huh?"

"No no, I'm not allergic to those! Probably. There's some flowers, but not those. As I was saying," She sniffs as she starts walking again.

"I used to regard myself as someone with 'barely any allergies'. Instead I'm finding a bunch!"

There's another laugh. "No, I'm seriously not allergic to those flowers though!" A sniffle follows.

Her finger rubs underneath her nose again, which she wrinkles up.

"I don't have hay fever. Right now I'm living in a... huh... house with a... a c-caaAAAHhehh... CAAHHEHH..."

Her footsteps slow again and her eyelid flutter, mouth opening as she sharply inhales.

"CAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" The moment lingers as if she's trying to hold back.

"CAAAHHHEEEEEEHHHTTTSSSHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She sneezes out onto the path in front of her.

There's a pause, then a sniffle. She waits a few seconds.

"I'm in a house with a very shed-y cat." The sentence is punctuated by her wrinkling her nose up and shifting it back and forth.

There's a few more sniffles. "Huh? Oh yeah, dogs do get me, at least to an extent. I found out the hard way when my friend brought hers around."

"No, I don't think I'm quite as allergic, but they... they ma... make me... HEEEEHH...!"

"HEEEEEHHHHHH!"

"HHEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO! ... HEEEEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"They make me super ih... ih... IHHEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!"

"IIHHHHHEEEEEEEEEHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The third sneeze in a row makes her bend at the waist, short skirt briefly pulling up to show the slightest amount of her rear.

"... super itchy." She sniffs, and brings a hand to her nose.

"Huh? Horses? I highly doubt it."

"Fifty? For real? Shake on it, and we take a left."

"Alright then, off to the stables it is." She preemptively gives her nostrils a good scrubbing with her finger.

"I honestly think there's just something growing around here that... I..."

She stops before making it through the doorway and rears back, inhaling deeply.

"HHHHHEEEEEEEHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

There's a short pause, then just as dramatic of an inhale.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

She doubles over completely, shirt shifting as she sneezes into the dirt.

"Those don't count." she firmly states. "That was just the air changing."

She sniffs and steps in, bringing her arm up to drag under her nose as she blinks a few times.

"I'm only going to stay for three minutes. That's about how long it takes for cats, so we'll..."

Her expression shifts, nostrils giving a twitch. "...know for... sure if... ...HHEEEEEEEEEEEHHH...!"

"HHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"Ugh, sorry, got something in my nose. That one doesn't count either! Three minutes. Starting now."

"As I was saying, dogs make me super itchy. I guess I don't really know for sure if I'm as allergic to them as cah... CahHEhh... cats." She wrinkles her nose again, and her eyelids flutter a moment after.

"I do know that thHHh... they do... ma- make me... HHEEEEEHHH! .... they do make me HHAhh..."

She's visibly struggling, eyelids fluttering constantly, mouth opening with every deep hitch.

"HHAah.. heh... HAVe... HH-HHAAH... have to sne... snee... HHEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHHHEEEEEEHHHHHSSSHHHOOOOO!!"

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The triple keeps bending her farther and farther over, the open buttons of her shirt displaying shaking breasts inside.

She slowly comes back up, eyes unfocused, both hands ready....

"HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEHHH...!"

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The view down her shirt briefly appears again. She sniffs and blinks as she straightens.

"They make me have to sneeze."

"...Dogs, not horses. Only two minutes until you..." Her reddened nostrils twitch.

"HHaah... Hh-have to... pay up." Her nose shifts back and forth, and she brings her finger to vigorously rub underneath.

"What flowers? Lavender is a big one. If I geh... get near a bush of it, it's almost a sure-fire w... way to... GEH... HEH... HHEEEEHH!"

She stops with her eyes squeezed shut, head tilted back.

"... HHEeehh... Get me to sne... sn... HEEEEEEEHHHH!!"

"HHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

There's another loud sniff, and she wrinkles her nose, battling down a double.

"... Get me to sneeze." She blinks repeatedly and rubs her nostrils.

"Yeah, as bad as cats at least. Some flowers are definitely worse. Heh..."

"HHEEEEEEEHHH...!"

"HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

A large sneeze doubles her over for a few seconds, pulling her skirt high and showing some of the fabric beneath.

"Tissue... Tissue! I nee... need... HHEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"Oh gosh... HEH.. I.. no, it's not the.. huh.. horses, it... HHEEEEEEHHH!!"

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"It's got to be those fluh.. HEH.. floweh... HEEEEEEEHHHH!!"

"HHEEEEEEEEHHHHSSSSHHOOOO!! HEEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSHHHOOOOOOOOO!! HEEEEEEHHHSSSSSHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"Thuh... those flowers from earlier, I... I thihh... HEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

She sneezes into a tissue, then takes the other, rearing back.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!! HHEEEEEEHHHSSSSSHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Her brown hair tosses as the fit grows intense, shirt shaking, panties briefly visible under her skirt. She turns to the door.

"I think I'm allergih- HEHH- allergic after all." She steps towards the exit, then halts, rearing back.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!"

She takes another step, then freezes again, inhaling deeply.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Another stumbling step takes her into the daylight, her hand pressing against the door frame as she goes.

"HHHEEEEEEHHH...!" She fights the tickling in her nose, but it finally takes hold.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Her body arches, then bends into an incredible flurry.

"HEEEEEEEEHHHHHSSSHHHOOOOOOOO! HEEEEEHHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOO! HEEEEEHHHHSSSSHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!"

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOO!! HEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"HHHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH...!!"

"HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

She doubles over completely, sneezing into the sunshine, bucking farther and farther over until she's nearly horizontal.

Her skirt pulls far enough up to show white panties with thick blue stripes, her butt and hips visible even from the side, and her shirt shakes freely, dangling open at the top.

The view of her underwear lingers as she slowly recovers, her cheeks flushed red.

"Tih.. tih..." She reaches and takes another tissue, and there's one final fit to wrap up the event.

"HHEEEEHSSSSHHHOOOOO!! HEEEEHHHSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOO!! HEEEHSHSSSHHHHOOOOOO! HEEHHHSSSSHHHOOO! HEEEHHHSSSSSSHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Still blushing, face buried in fabric, she slowly lifts herself upright.

There's a series of sniffles, and she looks around awkwardly, purposefully not counting how many people there are.

"Damn... Those flowers really do it to me, huh?" She punctuates the sentence with a single sniff.

"No, it was not the horses." She sniffles. "You're just saying that to get out of it. Now..." She sniffles again. "Pay up."

"Mmhm, that's what I thought. Thank you, good sport!"

She proudly saunters the way along the path, slowing to hitch in a few erratic breaths every once in a while until... "HEHH!!"

"HHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!"

She continues sneezing for the rest of the day.

This was an amazing story!  Our observer absolutely got cheated but I think the show was its own reward, eh?  😉

Thank you very much for sharing!  

I love this story, someone's overconfidence in their ability to avoid sneezing never gets old. That lucky observer!

Oh my god!!!! That was amazing! Denial is another turn-on, but it's more satisfying if the person sneezing admits that they're allergic to something. Till next time 😍🥰😘.

I truly enjoyed how you did the sneezy talk, the way her allergies interrupted her sentences. You could feel the itchy irritation in her dialog. Well done!

Plenty of sneezes for your money in this story :D And of course, I love how embarrassed she is of her sneezing! 

Oh yes, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories here. The dialogue, the spelling, just fantastic

This was a nice story, a little lacking in description of the setting and what was happening, but otherwise good.

This was really nice, I did get a tad confused at the start of it, thinking it was going to be two people's dialogues, but once I realised what was going on, I really liked it! Nicely done 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...