Sneeze Fetish Forum

lol! ahaha Im slow

Guest ashley

Okay, lemmy see if I can mae this make sense. we were at rehearsal (me and anisa and michael) and we were working on this one scene where we're talking about this other guy or whatever. well the next scene michael's character sneezes :) its the best script ever lol. well hes sneezes while hes talking about being sick but if his sisters (my char.) bf tries to egt her to do stuff, to call and he'd pick her up no matter what. blah blah blah. anyways. his sneeze is like an exact achoo. he sneezed while we were doing the scene and I guess I thought it was for the next scene and I got all confused. I was like wait, I thought we were still here and I pointed to my script and I was like thats there. and hes like I know and read off his next line and I was like wait no becuase you dont sneeze til here and he was like oh I know and anisa was all wait what? and I was like oh was that real? and he was all what the script??? and I go no then whyd you sneeze and he goes idk I didnt mean to. it just happened and I was like ooooooo it was real! and he was like yeah.. then he got all confused and anisa was like what? what are yall talking about and everyone was all confused. I ike messed us up for 10 minutes haha.

Archived