Sneeze Fetish Forum

My nose being weird. Maybe allergies or mini cold (self)

Hankyrick

It all started yesterday morning when I woke up with a bit of a dry throat and I also felt a bit sniffly. I grabbed a fresh plain white handkerchief out of my drawer next to my bed, wrapped it round my nose and blew into it. I must've blown my nose for a couple of minutes soaking my handkerchief. I then put it in the laundry basket.

I grabbed a shower 🚿 and changed into some clothes and grabbed another fresh plain white handkerchief from my drawer and put it in my pocket. Just before midday, the same happened again, but I sniffed up a little then grabbed my hanky from my pocket, unfolding it I place that round my nose and blew. Another couple of minutes of blowing and that handkerchief was also soaked. I then went upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed another fresh plain white handkerchief from my drawers.

I got on with my day, did the shopping  got my stuff ready for work and nipped to the local pub for a couple of drinks before having some dinner. Shortly before I went to bed I had to grab my fresh handkerchief and blow again, soaking it.

This morning at 4am I made some coffee and I had a white handkerchief with a red border and had to give my nose a gurgling blow before placing it into my pocket.

On the way to work I was driving when I sneezed twice. I keep tissues in the car and so I grabbed a couple and put them to my nose before blowing into them, soaking the tissues right through.

Through this morning to now I've used a my handkerchief a few more times and have soaked that. That is now in my laundry bag and I now have a fresh dark blue handkerchief with light blue borders on waiting to be used.

Sorry if this is a bit too long

On 7/25/2022 at 3:10 PM, Hankyrick said:

It all started yesterday morning when I woke up with a bit of a dry throat and I also felt a bit sniffly. I grabbed a fresh plain white handkerchief out of my drawer next to my bed, wrapped it round my nose and blew into it. I must've blown my nose for a couple of minutes soaking my handkerchief. I then put it in the laundry basket.

I grabbed a shower 🚿 and changed into some clothes and grabbed another fresh plain white handkerchief from my drawer and put it in my pocket. Just before midday, the same happened again, but I sniffed up a little then grabbed my hanky from my pocket, unfolding it I place that round my nose and blew. Another couple of minutes of blowing and that handkerchief was also soaked. I then went upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed another fresh plain white handkerchief from my drawers.

I got on with my day, did the shopping  got my stuff ready for work and nipped to the local pub for a couple of drinks before having some dinner. Shortly before I went to bed I had to grab my fresh handkerchief and blow again, soaking it.

This morning at 4am I made some coffee and I had a white handkerchief with a red border and had to give my nose a gurgling blow before placing it into my pocket.

On the way to work I was driving when I sneezed twice. I keep tissues in the car and so I grabbed a couple and put them to my nose before blowing into them, soaking the tissues right through.

Through this morning to now I've used a my handkerchief a few more times and have soaked that. That is now in my laundry bag and I now have a fresh dark blue handkerchief with light blue borders on waiting to be used.

Sorry if this is a bit too long

You only use plain white hankies?

21 minutes ago, Tucked Hankie said:

You only use plain white hankies?

I sometimes use plain white handkerchiefs when I'm out and about at home or if I nip to anywhere public at home but I thought as I've not used the plain white ones as much, I would use them. 

I did use a white one with red borders on too yesterday morning.

Overall I have many white hankies with coloured borders, coloured hankies with borders and also white hankies too

On 7/26/2022 at 4:45 PM, Hankyrick said:

I sometimes use plain white handkerchiefs when I'm out and about at home or if I nip to anywhere public at home but I thought as I've not used the plain white ones as much, I would use them. 

I did use a white one with red borders on too yesterday morning.

Overall I have many white hankies with coloured borders, coloured hankies with borders and also white hankies too

Great. I love both plain white and coloured hankies. But in the end i take first the white ones.