Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tried using a spray bottle?

mordaciousghost

I feel sort of silly sharing this but I guess we're all pretty understanding here.. Idk if anyone else has thought of this but I bet some have. I used a spray bottle (a clean new one, you don't want residue of household cleaners) filled it with warm water, bc cold is a bit of a shock, and sprayed myself a bit while listening to videos on YouTube. Y'know, synchronizing it with the sneezing. People who think about being sneezed on might like this. I am curious if anyone else has tried it.

If I understand what you are saying, I think there are plenty of fetishists who have already tried to make themselves sneeze in multiple ways. Personally, I have never tried household products because perfumes rarely make me sneeze, but I have tried many other things. You're probably not the only one trying to make yourself sneeze like this. :razz:

On the other hand, for the synchronization with the sneezing in videos on Youtube, I do not really see what you mean by that. If I feel like sneezing, I prefer to do it on audio with other fetishists or face to face and share an experience of the genre with other members of the community. But I may not have understood what you mean, English is not the language I master best. x)

Is Marius I think they are trying to say is if you like the  sensation of someone sneezing on you but dont have apartner willing to sneeze on you. The bottle will take the plaace of a person. That is a good idea. 

Oh, yes I meant that I used the spray bottle to feel like someone was sneezing on me. I sprayed it on me at the same time as the sneezes on the audio, to imagine being sneezed on.

19 hours ago, mordaciousghost said:

I feel sort of silly sharing this but I guess we're all pretty understanding here.. Idk if anyone else has thought of this but I bet some have. I used a spray bottle (a clean new one, you don't want residue of household cleaners) filled it with warm water, bc cold is a bit of a shock, and sprayed myself a bit while listening to videos on YouTube. Y'know, synchronizing it with the sneezing. People who think about being sneezed on might like this. I am curious if anyone else has tried it.

I have done this in the past yes, I feel weird doing so too but I thoroughly enjoy it alot