Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cell Phone Obs

Lady Tori

Yesterday D and I discovered that our cell phones (we have the same model, the Kyocera Slider) can record voice memos. First we recorded romantic messages about loving each other so we can have them when we're apart, but last night D said the inspiration struck him to record *another* kind of message on my phone. So today I saw him for a couple of hours before work, and when we were in my room he mischievously reached for my phone and said, "What would you like me to record about my sneezing?"

I was kind of taken aback because I didn't expect that he was going to record a sneezing fit of any sort. But hey, it was like getting a personal wav! So I said, "Well, I think I would like something with you talking about your allergies..."

So he recorded the message... "Oh my love... I can feel the pollens gathering inside... makes me feel like I have to sneeze..."

Then he began to build up, saying, "Oh no, I'm going to sneeze... ahh... ahh... ahh-CHOO! Ah-choo! Ah-choo!" He stopped the recording at this point, which made it 28 seconds long. I listened back to it and it sounded like a real wav, with the staticky sounds where the breathing was too hard and everything, hehehe. It's really sweet of D because now I can listen to his sneezes whenever (whenver I'm alone, that is!) :)

Aww! That’s really cute! Reminds me of when my bf left an answer phone message and just so happened to be caught out by a huge sneeze. You could hear from the way his voice wavered that something wasn’t right and then he apologised and admitted on the recording that he needed to sneeze so bad and finally it came, the wonderful harsh and desperate sound of a forbidden sneeze. I kept that message for months! Was so upset when my cell phone died and I lost it. :)

That's a cute story Tingle! I like how with your boyfriend it was totally unplanned. And I understand the feeling of dismay when you lost the message :(

LOL I've left messages like that before, but never gotten one. I think I'd be too chicken to keep it :( (other people have access to my answering machine when I'm not around... definitely too chicken)

Archived