Sneeze Fetish Forum

Erza Scarlet Sneezing from dust (ai generated)

Liath.two

Tried making some ai art of one of my fav characters and a character I wished had more sneeze art. The pics arent the best but i figured Id share them with yall

95665426-59D6-4551-A1B3-E415AE90C739.jpeg

7D6B34DA-EFDB-4528-B453-3E11E0EA6B47.jpeg

I gave it a go in MidJourney:

BMqlGJC.png

NCRDsF6.png

JNSeCnI.png

(It does seem to want to make everything an oil painting 😅)

10 hours ago, Stimuli said:

I gave it a go in MidJourney:

BMqlGJC.png

NCRDsF6.png

JNSeCnI.png

(It does seem to want to make everything an oil painting 😅)

Its better then what I got at least 😅

Haha! If not for sneeze content, they're very entertaining to look at for humour reasons.

3 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Haha! If not for sneeze content, they're very entertaining to look at for humour reasons.

Makes it (arguably) better! Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This seems like an interesting concept; and I’ve been struck by the seeming lack of Sneezy Erza in the community; both inside and outside the Forum. This certainly fixes some of that. I approve! :thumbsup2:

The PSF forum has two excellent topics where two different groups have been training AI to make sneeze art.  It's absolutely amazing some of the content they have made.  They have hundreds of pieces, varying from human, cartoons, anime, etc.  A must view for sure of people interested in sneeze art from an AI system.  

2 hours ago, RaisingKane said:

The PSF forum has two excellent topics where two different groups have been training AI to make sneeze art.  It's absolutely amazing some of the content they have made.  They have hundreds of pieces, varying from human, cartoons, anime, etc.  A must view for sure of people interested in sneeze art from an AI system.  

Thanks for the tip. I’ll be sure to check that one out :thumbsup2:.

On a separate note; and this is for everyone, here: I have found, what I would consider the perfect fanfic for Erza sneeze -fans (like myself). I didn’t write this, of course; so, all the kudos and credit goes to the actual author; and I’m pretty sure it’s written by a non-fetishist, though. Here’s the link:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12097940/1/Pepper-Sneeze

I hope posting the link is not against the rules. Enjoy! :D:wub:

• 9 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 8:59 AM, Saimou said:

Thanks for the tip. I’ll be sure to check that one out :thumbsup2:.

On a separate note; and this is for everyone, here: I have found, what I would consider the perfect fanfic for Erza sneeze -fans (like myself). I didn’t write this, of course; so, all the kudos and credit goes to the actual author; and I’m pretty sure it’s written by a non-fetishist, though. Here’s the link:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12097940/1/Pepper-Sneeze

I hope posting the link is not against the rules. Enjoy! :D:wub:

Well; ALMOST perfect. The only significant problem, I can find, is the lack of pairings. Specifically; Erza isn’t paired with anyone; neither an ”in-Universe” -character, nor the reader. Of course; to make it a TRULY perfect fanfic, in my eyes, the pairing has to be hetero, and monogamous; but this is, definitely a good start image.gif.d35320083d67d711e58764671bb13ea8.gif. I guess I’m pretty demanding; but, in my defence, I AM talking about ”THE PERFECT” fanfic, not about ”a satisfactory” fanfic :P.

Edited by Saimou
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2023 at 5:57 PM, Leon said:

Ezra was always my favorite girl from fairy tale

Same here (though, Brandish and Juvia are pretty high up, for me, too :P) :D.