Sneeze Fetish Forum

Calling all London Members

Mr Sneezy

I'll post this here because it is about stories, after all. Those of you who read Serotica may notice I have donated a couple of stories there over time. (alright, eleven, not that I;m counting).

Thing is, with the completion of my long-running Cherie and Karen series, I am looking to approach fetish fiction from a new location.

So far, everything I have written has been set in Australia. Now I have decided I want to introduce a new pair of characters and I want to set them in suburban London.

So tell me, gang, what are the working-class suburbs in London? I don't mean a wide comparison like Kensington/Chelsea down to Soho/CamdenTown or even Brixton, but just a spot where two ladies in their late twenties can live and work and face the fact that one of them has a sneezing fetish :( .

The other point of being in London is I can make use of my fondness for the cockney accent, warm beer and going to the "chippie".

So wot abaht it, guv? You well clued up, then, innit?

Well, east/south east london would be a good place to do it- greenwich, lewisham, stratford, bow, limehouse etc etc. Canary wharf is just down the road from there, so lots of sort of business types, waitress types etc etc...nears the river thames- lots of kebab/pizza/chippies in greenwich etc etc.

hehe-i live in greenwich- loads of business types live there as well as a load of cockneys.

Cheers MG. I believe I'll take Canary Walk.

I assume it's an average working-class part of London and you can't get more "London" than being near the Thames.

Where is it, though, in relation to SoHo or are we talking completely different parts of the city?

Guest greeneggs

Canary Wharf is more like a businessy area and the other areas musicgirl mentioned are the working-class suburbs. People who live in or around Canary Wharf/Docklands are pretty loaded! (Think expensive apartments in converted warehouses etc.)

But you could have someone living in Bow or Greenwich or Leytonstone or somewhere and working in Canary Wharf, definitely.

These places would be about 20 mins from Soho on the Tube, I reckon.

I lived in London for a while...loved it. But I think that my memory banks have cut out the bad stuff and given me rose-tinted specs! :D

NObody lives in canary wharf- there aren't really any residential area there- but most people live in the surrounding docklands area, greenwich, bow, etc.

Take a look at www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl and click on maps- have a look at the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) line.

Is is a very businessy area- but not everyone is loaded- especially if you work in one of the pubs or bars or shops as a general skivvy, if you work in an office then yeah, your loaded.

There is a shopping centre called Jubilee place there full of cafes and shops, and there are pubs dotted all around the area- the pay in them isn't that great- i'll tell you that for free.

I live in Greenwich, which is lovely. well the bit near the cutty sark and the the Old Royal Naval college and greenwich park is. Where i live is a bit shitty. There is a great fried chicken place called Morelys near me. Mmm...run by some weird indian guys, one of them look slike he had a stroke and he can only move one side of his body. LOL.

There is also a curry place called the Lahore spice that we have a loyalty card to. There is a pub called the yacht near the river that serves the best fish and chips on the thames- and a top wuality pie and mash shop. Mmmm...

Thanks MG. I'll start the bones of the story over Xmas.

The interest in SoHo comes from reading novels by the late Frank Norman for one.

It used to be likened, I believe, to Kings Cross in Sydney, but I think has become a bit more cosmopolitan over the last ten years, correct me if I'm wrong.

I can, however, make use of the locations you've named. :D

Sorry just had to add that SoHo is in New York (and I think stands for South of Houston? :unsure: ). Soho is in London.

Sorry but you did akse innit? :bleh:

Sorry just had to add that SoHo is in New York (and I think stands for South of Houston?  :unsure: ). Soho is in London. 

Sorry but you did akse innit?  :bleh:

Gordon Bennet!! Talk abaht splittin' 'airs!!

Im glad you said it B- i was too polite to bring it up.

Ah well, I'm from further east than you- we're lippier down here :bleh:

Personally I prefer "Gordon Bleedin Bennet" . Just adds that extra "authentic" corrblimieluvaducks feel. :unsure:

Bruyere..........

Inevitably it had to come up, but you say you're a bit east of there? What sort of east. Sounds a bit like you might be quite close to me. PM me if you don't want it to be common knowledge. :unsure:

Archived