Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big sneeze from sick fiancée

Trynasneeze

My fiancee has had a cold for the last 3-4 days and right now she's in the really sneezy, snotty, nose cold part. 

She's not a huge fan of blowing her nose so has spent much of today and yesterday sniffling wetly and regularly wiping her runny nose on the hanky she's carrying around. 

She's pretty sneezy too but has been doing her best to stifle her sneezes right now as they have been quite messy. 

Earlier tonight however she was talking to me in the living room, sniffling frequently at her nose, she then sniffles extra hard before rubbing her nose vigorously with her handkerchief. 

"I'mb gunda sneeze", she said suddenly. So she holds her hanky over her mouth and nose with both hands, then 

"HNG-ESHOO!! HUH-SHOO!!" she sneezes loudly. 

"Bless you ", I said. 

"Thanks, I couldn't hold theb id", she replies and then blows her nose wetly. 

Bless her, she's quite stubborn with her sniffling, isn't she? Only giving in and trying a nose-blow after she failed to stifle her sneeze...

Out of interest, do you know why she tries so hard to avoid blowing her nose? Is she not very good at it, for example, or just doesn't like the feeling?

Bless her, great to here about someone catching sneezes into a hanky. Hope she gets better soon.

16 hours ago, Rick said:

Bless her, she's quite stubborn with her sniffling, isn't she? Only giving in and trying a nose-blow after she failed to stifle her sneeze...

Out of interest, do you know why she tries so hard to avoid blowing her nose? Is she not very good at it, for example, or just doesn't like the feeling?

I think she's perfectly capable of blowing her nose well, she just finds it a bit gross to do so. 

Following this obs she actually did blow her nose a fair few times the next day as her cold got quite productive (she had to borrow a couple of my hankies as "the bigger size is better for nose blowing")

15 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

Bless her, great to here about someone catching sneezes into a hanky. Hope she gets better soon.

Thanks, I think she's slowly getting through it. She gets frequent allergies so often tries to sneeze into her hankies