Sneeze Fetish Forum

handkerchief art - who knew?!

launderedlace

Being into using different materials to make 'natural light and shadow' images, it took a while to discover how versatile, yet again, handkerchiefs are! The 'A' and 'F' (lace) ones are from the 1950s, found on eBay; the pair with embroidered blue flowers were bought, early 2000s, from the handkerchief section of a department store ... yes, really! Of course, they're all capable of much more than posing prettily in the sunlight, but here they all are looking their freshly-laundered best; like many familiar and reliable friends, one of the blue-flowered ones is starting to fray at the edges!

A shadow resized 2.JPG

F lace folded back resized 2.JPG

blue flowers resized 2.JPG

Thank you - the pair with embroidered blue flowers are currently scripted into a draft second installment of 'Embroidered handkerchief distraction - the fiction', although they only have a bit-part!

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Leon said:

Very intreaging

Sorry - links in that earlier post are now broken. But this pic from my SFF gallery shows one of the handkerchiefs (here tucked into the pocket of a tiny, vintage waitress apron) written into that story-line

blue flowers and MG.jpg

On 10/5/2023 at 11:52 AM, launderedlace said:

Sorry - links in that earlier post are now broken. But this pic from my SFF gallery shows one of the handkerchiefs (here tucked into the pocket of a tiny, vintage waitress apron) written into that story-line

blue flowers and MG.jpg

Thats perfect bow when it gets mentioned it the story i can get an even better image in my headĀ 

Thanks a bunch!