Sneeze Fetish Forum

removed scratch games

MikiSan

Did anyone save those old scratch games before the site changed their ToS and removed anything that deemed "fetishy" to them? 

I did save some files from that one, along with some other game files here.  Although I'm not really sure what to do with downloaded scratch project files...  I can load them in the offline scratch client program, but I don't really know how to do anything with it...

https://mega.nz/folder/XBgAXB5R#M96mNMHltay7HzUkwCD8fg

Edited by Demosthenes

Check the readme.  Basically some of them were compiled for old 32-bit operating systems.  Likely your computer is now running a 64-bit operating system, so you'll need to use DosBox to run those ones.  Just download DosBox and drag the exe file onto it. 

Just now, Demosthenes said:

Check the readme.  Basically some of them were compiled for old 32-bit operating systems.  Likely your computer is now running a 64-bit operating system, so you'll need to use DosBox to run those ones.  Just download DosBox and drag the exe file onto it. 

ok will do

• 3 weeks later...

any other people who have other games saved....I wanna keep expanding my snzgame library but since they had a chance of ToS they removed most of the fetishy stuff... *sighs*

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 9:19 PM, Liath.two said:

How do I open the School of Sneezes 2 game?

If you have the offline editor load it in there. 

23 hours ago, Liath.two said:

If you dont mind me asking, what is an offline editor?

You can go to their website and it should be in downloads.
It's on the bottom of their page under resources. 

On 10/1/2022 at 10:29 AM, MikiSan said:

You can go to their website and it should be in downloads.
It's on the bottom of their page under resources. 

It keeps wanting to open up into a browser and then never actually allows me to play, I got the scratch offline editor but I dont think it did anything

4 hours ago, Liath.two said:

It keeps wanting to open up into a browser and then never actually allows me to play, I got the scratch offline editor but I dont think it did anything

Does the proect have the sb2 or sb3 extension at the end? if it has exe then it wont work. Try clicking on load and see if it'll load it

1 hour ago, MikiSan said:

Does the proect have the sb2 or sb3 extension at the end? if it has exe then it wont work. Try clicking on load and see if it'll load it

Im confused on what you mean. What should have the sb2/sb3 and what shouldnt have the mp3? Sorry if im asking too many questions, im not techy at all 😩

11 hours ago, Liath.two said:

Im confused on what you mean. What should have the sb2/sb3 and what shouldnt have the mp3? Sorry if im asking too many questions, im not techy at all 😩

mp3 wont work with the editor XD only those that have the "sb" in them as its from the scratch editor from the site. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found a pretty good emulator for flash stuff. The only problem is that pressing space pauses and plays the file. In order to scroll through the text in Sneeze school 2, you have to hit space. 

So, totally unplayable...

• 2 months later...

Honestly it'd be cool to see some more sneeze games be made; I'm too busy these days but I'd love to lend my services as an artist to maybe help put out some sort of visual novel-type game with sneezing as the theme. (furry or non-furry)

ah yeah i'm not that well versed in using their scripts plus if I post it you're gonna have to race against the clock to download it for the offline player since they have new ToS and remove anything fetishy