Sneeze Fetish Forum

Acting Coach Allergies

imnotcreative

5 hours ago, Musical_Dork said:

Oh no... I've just checked her page and it isn't there. Was it an instastory? What did she say?

she said she sees it as sexual harassment and she’s trying to contact YouTube to stop it from happening

3 hours ago, Coolio said:

she said she sees it as sexual harassment and she’s trying to contact YouTube to stop it from happening

Our idiots who can't control themselves will be the death of material for this community. 
Morons. 

Ari did absolutely nothing wrong by adding this creator's videos to a playlist. As far as I know there's no easy way to tell what playlists your videos appear in. I haven't seen her post, but my guess is either some degenerate told her what was going on, or she saw a sudden uptick in views and replay times and got curious.

There's nothing YouTube can do, she's just upset that she can't control it, which I understand. We all share a weird fetish, there are going to be people that disapprove, it is a consequence of deviance and we are better off not dwelling on it.

23 hours ago, Chiguy13 said:

Our idiots who can't control themselves will be the death of material for this community. 
Morons. 

In general, this is nothing new. Granted in this case I don't think Ari did anything crazy by just adding the videos to a playlist. Maybe could have made the playlist private but there are WAY more egregious cases of SF community members making people feel uncomfortable. And even then, I feel like majority of people that post uncomfortable things aren't even part of this specific forum. 

53 minutes ago, Lucky335 said:

In general, this is nothing new. Granted in this case I don't think Ari did anything crazy by just adding the videos to a playlist. Maybe could have made the playlist private but there are WAY more egregious cases of SF community members making people feel uncomfortable. And even then, I feel like majority of people that post uncomfortable things aren't even part of this specific forum. 

I may have overreacted. 

Though, I'm also responding to Bless You, Hi's recent decision to stop posting his awesome links because others were re-posting them in more problematic ways. 

And I'm thinking she also got accosted by our eternal idiots who post crap like, "Your sneeze is so hot. Will you sneeze on my balls?" 🤦🏼‍♂️

(Though, perhaps that's not the case here.)

As you know, more negative attention is just not good for this community ... in any way. 

Edited by Chiguy13

12 hours ago, SeaPooter said:

Ari did absolutely nothing wrong by adding this creator's videos to a playlist. As far as I know there's no easy way to tell what playlists your videos appear in. I haven't seen her post, but my guess is either some degenerate told her what was going on, or she saw a sudden uptick in views and replay times and got curious.

There's nothing YouTube can do, she's just upset that she can't control it, which I understand. We all share a weird fetish, there are going to be people that disapprove, it is a consequence of deviance and we are better off not dwelling on it.

Yeah she found the forum I’m pretty sure. From her Insta stories it sounded like the main reason she was upset is because her hours of content got a lot of attention in a short period of time for the wrong reason.

Edited by Coolio

At the very least, what if embedded links were no longer on the forum?  Let's say that somebody follows a link by copying and pasting an address into an address bar instead of clicking on a link; does this mean that the forum won't appear in analytical data?

Edited by Plasma Blade
11 hours ago, Plasma Blade said:

At the very least, what if embedded links were no longer on the forum?  Let's say that somebody follows a link by copying and pasting an address into an address bar instead of clicking on a link; does this mean that the forum won't appear in analytical data?

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that analytics are based on "page routes" (what page you originated from) and so an embedded link is just the same as if you copied and pasted into the address bar. You'd have to clear your search history every time you copied the link. But I really don't think many people check detailed analytics or even know how to get them (I don't!).

Also, on a side note, I think in this instance she did not actually find the forum page but instead a YouTube playlist?

7 hours ago, NobodyKnows said:

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that analytics are based on "page routes" (what page you originated from) and so an embedded link is just the same as if you copied and pasted into the address bar. You'd have to clear your search history every time you copied the link. But I really don't think many people check detailed analytics or even know how to get them (I don't!).

Also, on a side note, I think in this instance she did not actually find the forum page but instead a YouTube playlist?

Thank you for your response.  What if, after copying a link, the address was copied and pasted into an address bar of a new browser tab?

I know of at least two YouTubers (I won't mention their names) who have discovered this site based upon analytics data.  They said this in their videos.

58 minutes ago, Plasma Blade said:

Thank you for your response.  What if, after copying a link, the address was copied and pasted into an address bar of a new browser tab?

I know of at least two YouTubers (I won't mention their names) who have discovered this site based upon analytics data.  They said this in their videos.

I think that might just solve the issue as the new browser tab won't contain any previous pages address. 🤷🏼‍♂️

However, it would be hard to know for sure.

Although I can’t really attest to this for sure, I’ve noticed that this method is used on a Japanese sneeze fetish forum quite often, which may mean it has some significance? Not entirely sure though🤔

• 7 months later...

Perhaps the mature thing to do would be to not actively seek out clips of this woman who has explicitly stated that she equates such behaviour with sexual harassment.