Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your suggestions for a One Piece Sneezefic

Mimi

Hey guys, here's the One Piece addicted Mimi again.

Since my post "Mimi's One Piece Corner" is almost finished, I'm now considering how to continue.

Any One Piece fans here? And are you interested in more One Piece fanfiction?

If so, would you like a post similar to the last one? Then I would write a story for each crew member, only this time it would be about sneezing from a cold.
or
Would you prefer a longer story that only focuses on a single crew member?

For example, this crew member could catch a cold.
Which crew member would you prefer in this case? Should they openly admit the illness or keep it secret until others find out?
Should it rather sneeze out uninhibitedly or should the sneeze also hide something?
Another crew member could also become infected. Which one would you prefer then?

Should the cold be mild, i.e. only the typical cold and sneezing, or should it be something more severe?
What about cough and fever?

or

A crew member could develop an allergy.
Do you prefer singles, doubles or fits in this case?
Hidden sneezes or uninhibited sneezes?

If there are One Piece fans among you, then write me what you would like to read. Then I'll come up with something suitable.
Best wishes
your Mimi

I really like One Piece, so I'd be happy to see more content! I'm sure there are other fans here, as well. It's a pretty popular series. As for what it should be about, anything would be fine. A cold might make for a good story; or if you have other ideas, that would be great, too!

50 minutes ago, RosyLights said:

Ich mag One Piece sehr, also würde ich mich freuen, mehr Inhalte zu sehen! Ich bin mir sicher, dass es hier auch noch andere Fans gibt. Es ist eine ziemlich beliebte Serie. Worum es gehen sollte, alles wäre in Ordnung. Eine Erkältung könnte eine gute Geschichte abgeben; oder wenn ihr andere ideen habt, wäre das auch toll!

Nice that there are One Piece fans here. I am happy when my stories are read. Then I will definitely continue. Have you already read "Mimi's One Piece Corner" here in the fanfiction forum? Maybe there's something you like until something new comes along.
  • 2 weeks later...

That's great. I'd like to read a fic about Nami or Robin, maybe both. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with the universe, but it seems to me that Robin (if you choose her) will deny that she has a cold. Robin, I think, will sneeze uncovered, convincing everyone that she does not have a cold. Nami, I think, quickly admits that she is sick.  It seems to me that a runny nose and sneezing will enough, but if you want a fever and cough then this is your story, write as you intended. I'd like one of them (if you choose Nami or Robin) to use a handkerchief. 

Thank you for your feedback.
Meanwhile, I have three ideas for this Tehma

idea 1
An allergy story with Nami. In my One Piece corner there is a passage where Nami has to sneeze because of an allergy. 
You could expand on that and make a standalone fanfiction out of it.

idea 2
A cold for Robin or for Sanji.
Somehow I like to think up stories in which one of the two has to sneeze.
I've seen every crew member sneeze on the show except Sanji and Robin.
So I would like to write a story about one of them.
Since I keep getting inquiries about Robin, I would prefer her.

idea 3
my favorite idea So I'll probably write those first. A wave of colds. One by one, all crew members will catch cold.
Here I would work with all cold symptoms and with contagion.

If there is interest, I would write all three fanfictions one after the other. I would start with idea 3 soon.