Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you blow your nose with?

Trynasneeze

What is your preference (hankies, tissues, etc) when it comes to blowing your nose? Do you blow much at all? Does it change when you're sick or have allergies?

Personally I was always a toilet paper only nose blower for quite a few years. Then a few months ago I got back into using handkerchiefs here and there, and they have now become my go to for the most part. The main exception is just when I'm sick with a cold or flu I will now buy real tissues for all the nose blowing. 

28 minutes ago, Trynasneeze said:

What is your preference (hankies, tissues, etc) when it comes to blowing your nose? Do you blow much at all? Does it change when you're sick or have allergies?

Personally I was always a toilet paper only nose blower for quite a few years. Then a few months ago I got back into using handkerchiefs here and there, and they have now become my go to for the most part. The main exception is just when I'm sick with a cold or flu I will now buy real tissues for all the nose blowing. 

I always use handkerchiefs.  Whether I'm sick or not, I don't go out without my hankies.  Even when I'm at home I always have a handkerchief with me, usually tucked into my sleeve.  Even without allergies, I have a tic of blowing my nose frequently during the day.

Sometimes I'll use Kleenex Balsam Tissues if I run out of handkerchiefs but I mainly use handkerchiefs.

I work away in my truck all week and have atleast 30 with me. When I'm back home I'll replenish the stock in my truck so I always have 30. At home I have about 60.

I'll sometimes use a handkerchief per day unless I have a cold or flu then I can use about 6 per day plus tissues. Recently I've been sneezing abit but I think its because of the sun or grass and therefore I have blown my nose a fair bit 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Edited by Hankyrick
To add more content in

I only use hankies for all daily uses.especially if i have a cold hankies with out a doubt is the only thing i use i hate paper they are so gross.

I rarely if ever blow my nose, but after I induce or when I’m sick, I use either paper towels or old clothes. I find that they are sturdier when you have a lot of mess to deal with, which is the case when I’m sick.

This summer I started using handkerchiefs for sneezing, and for lighter blowing. I don't use them all the time (tissues too), but they're fun.

I blow my nose into Puffs Plus tissues and have to blow my nose at least 1-2 times per day (non-allergies or cold) and 20+ times per day if I have a cold or if my allergies are acting up.  

In the past, I have tried blowing my nose with bandanas/handkerchiefs, toilet paper, napkins or paper towels (and I have made videos/audio recordings of these), but I prefer to blow my nose into tissues.  

On a side note, with every gurgly, snotty blow that I have, I am still sometimes mesmerized by the amount of snot that comes out and how wet the tissue gets.  Does anyone else feel like this when they blow their nose?

Jeff

Hi Jeff, absolutely mesmerized when you blow, when any guy blows like that, or when I produce a huge amount of snot myself. Heaven:-)

On 9/1/2022 at 1:22 PM, cjblo said:

Hi Jeff, absolutely mesmerized when you blow, when any guy blows like that, or when I produce a huge amount of snot myself. Heaven:-)

Hey there CJ, how's it going?  Glad you enjoy my blows!  I don't know why I am still surprised at times by the amount of snot that comes out of my nose.  It's funny because if I hear someone else blow like that, I am not surprised.  Do you find that happens to you too?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 3:07 PM, Jeff said:

Hey there CJ, how's it going?  Glad you enjoy my blows!  I don't know why I am still surprised at times by the amount of snot that comes out of my nose.  It's funny because if I hear someone else blow like that, I am not surprised.  Do you find that happens to you too?

Hi Jeff, completely the opposite. I hardly ever see anyone have a real good blow in my presence. Alas. But me, but that rarely surprises me...

I can't remember the last time I blew my nose... I almost never get sick and when I do I get off pretty lightly, so there's no need for me to blow. 

But I would probably use my blanket xD

On 9/13/2022 at 9:52 AM, Yumestar said:

I can't remember the last time I blew my nose... I almost never get sick and when I do I get off pretty lightly, so there's no need for me to blow. 

But I would probably use my blanket xD

Wow that's crazy. I can't even imagine never blowing my nose

Edited by Trynasneeze
3 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Wow that's crazy. I can't even imagine never blowing my nose

I never thought this was crazy. I just never do xD 

I find it so weird using a handkerchief when people are looking and I'm always around people, so... It just never happens xD

3 hours ago, Yumestar said:

I never thought this was crazy. I just never do xD 

I find it so weird using a handkerchief when people are looking and I'm always around people, so... It just never happens xD

Yeah that's fair enough, I used to be the same. Nowadays though I pretty much need to blow my nose every time I sneeze so it got kinda impractical for me. 

If you were to blow your nose would a handkerchief be the pick Vs a tissue?

9 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Yeah that's fair enough, I used to be the same. Nowadays though I pretty much need to blow my nose every time I sneeze so it got kinda impractical for me. 

If you were to blow your nose would a handkerchief be the pick Vs a tissue?

I would probably use my blanket xD 

I never realised there was a difference between handkerchief and tissue. (In German, they both mean the same), but when you mean paper Vs fabric, I would rather use a paper tissue rather than a handkerchief made of fabric. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I try not to blow my nose so I don't regularly have tissues.

When I do, it's usually toilet paper or take out napkins.