Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite obs I've experienced

Minnie T

Long time lurker first time poster so I figured I'd share my favorite obs, but being as I am a fan of spray and contagion so this might not be for everyone. Sorry if this post is too long also.

Thought I'd start with the times I've accidentally been sneezed on. One time I was sitting on a bus next to my friend's friend when she let out an uncovered sneeze that I don't fully remember the sound of. What I do remember was the sudden feeling of cold mist hitting my leg, I will always remember the feeling of that. What made it better was that she didn't seem remotely concerned that she had just sprayed me.

The next time actually gives me a bit of the ick as it was someone I was specifically not attracted to but someone else might enjoy it. I was sitting in a café at a round 4 person table with the guy in question sitting to my right. Suddenly he turn towards me in an attempt to sneeze behind me I guess but didn't make it all the way when he let out a 'ha-SHOOO'. My hand was holding the coffee cup and I felt his spray mist all over my arm and hand and felt a few droplet hit my face as well. He seemed a little startled and looked at me like "oh no" but I was too embarrassed to address it so I pretended like nothing had happened and he quickly forgot. Looking at the lid of the cup I could clearly see little droplet dotting it including some directly next to the drinking hole. This seriously grossed me out but again I was embarrassed and wanted to play it off like everything was fine so I continued to drink my coffee like nothing had happened, which definitely means that I directly consumed some of his sneeze. I was convinced I was going to get sick after that but ultimately I didn't.

Next was with my friend who had pretty bad allergies they needed to regularly take medication for. We were sitting in another, but different, café when this happened. They started breathing deeply which lead to a sudden and explosive 'HUURSCH' which they blocked with one of their hands I believe. The hand things does it for me but what made this better was that I could clearly see a string of snot hanging in their hair. I didn't say anything because ridiculously strong mental block when it comes to all things sneeze related, but a minute later they seemed to notice and discretely (but I still noticed) wiped it out with a napkin.

My all-time favorite one involved a girl I probably had feelings for and maybe had feelings for me too but we both were in a place where we hadn't really addressed our latent gayness. We were sitting on the floor in kitchen facing each other. The kitchen was narrow and so we were basically a couple feet away from each other when she started having a sneezing fit. Her sneezes were about average and definitely on the cute side sounding more or less like 'E-schuu'. So she starts out sneezing directly into her cupped hands as she usually did with each sneeze being spaced out by around 3-4 seconds. This goes on for roughly 6 sneezes when they started to get a little bigger and wetter so at this point she turned to her left and started sneezing openly into the air about 6 more times with the same spacing. I'm just sitting there thinking about how her germs are probably floating in the air around us which makes me happy enough, but what really makes this for me happened a couple minutes after she stopped sneezing. We were just kind of looking into each others eyes when she reached out her hand that she had JUST been sneezing into and gestures for me to take it so we just sat there holding hands for awhile with her sharing her germs with me. Sometimes I wonder if she had a clue that I had really been enjoying myself just then but the chances of that are probably pretty slim.

Lastly are a couple of short ones involving teachers from high-school school who would both openly sneeze regardless of what they were doing. Their sneezes themself were on opposite ends of the spectrum with Teacher A having harsh dryish sounding ones and Teacher B having this huge soaking wet sneezes. In particular I remember one time Teacher A had told us she was sick but that didn't change he habits as she would let out her cold sneezes directly onto whatever she was facing. This included her computer but what I remember mostly fondly was that she would be writing on the board and point-blank let out these 'HASH' sneezes without moving her face at all. The obs about teacher B also involving a cold that I'm pretty sure I caught from her. The room was set up in such a way that my desk was parallel and directly next to hers. I remember it being an individual work day as she seemed to be pretty sick. For the entire class she would let out this completely uncovered projectile sneezes into the air that sounded a bit like HAA-SSSSHHHHHH with the first part being loudly vocalized and the second sounding like an oversized spray bottle. I remember being extremely uncomfortable as all I could think about were the unreasonable amount of cold viruses that must have been floating around me. That being said that feeling is one I think about a lot and reference in my fantasies.

19 hours ago, Minnie T said:

Long time lurker first time poster so I figured I'd share my favorite obs, but being as I am a fan of spray and contagion so this might not be for everyone. Sorry if this post is too long also.

Thought I'd start with the times I've accidentally been sneezed on. One time I was sitting on a bus next to my friend's friend when she let out an uncovered sneeze that I don't fully remember the sound of. What I do remember was the sudden feeling of cold mist hitting my leg, I will always remember the feeling of that. What made it better was that she didn't seem remotely concerned that she had just sprayed me.

The next time actually gives me a bit of the ick as it was someone I was specifically not attracted to but someone else might enjoy it. I was sitting in a café at a round 4 person table with the guy in question sitting to my right. Suddenly he turn towards me in an attempt to sneeze behind me I guess but didn't make it all the way when he let out a 'ha-SHOOO'. My hand was holding the coffee cup and I felt his spray mist all over my arm and hand and felt a few droplet hit my face as well. He seemed a little startled and looked at me like "oh no" but I was too embarrassed to address it so I pretended like nothing had happened and he quickly forgot. Looking at the lid of the cup I could clearly see little droplet dotting it including some directly next to the drinking hole. This seriously grossed me out but again I was embarrassed and wanted to play it off like everything was fine so I continued to drink my coffee like nothing had happened, which definitely means that I directly consumed some of his sneeze. I was convinced I was going to get sick after that but ultimately I didn't.

Next was with my friend who had pretty bad allergies they needed to regularly take medication for. We were sitting in another, but different, café when this happened. They started breathing deeply which lead to a sudden and explosive 'HUURSCH' which they blocked with one of their hands I believe. The hand things does it for me but what made this better was that I could clearly see a string of snot hanging in their hair. I didn't say anything because ridiculously strong mental block when it comes to all things sneeze related, but a minute later they seemed to notice and discretely (but I still noticed) wiped it out with a napkin.

My all-time favorite one involved a girl I probably had feelings for and maybe had feelings for me too but we both were in a place where we hadn't really addressed our latent gayness. We were sitting on the floor in kitchen facing each other. The kitchen was narrow and so we were basically a couple feet away from each other when she started having a sneezing fit. Her sneezes were about average and definitely on the cute side sounding more or less like 'E-schuu'. So she starts out sneezing directly into her cupped hands as she usually did with each sneeze being spaced out by around 3-4 seconds. This goes on for roughly 6 sneezes when they started to get a little bigger and wetter so at this point she turned to her left and started sneezing openly into the air about 6 more times with the same spacing. I'm just sitting there thinking about how her germs are probably floating in the air around us which makes me happy enough, but what really makes this for me happened a couple minutes after she stopped sneezing. We were just kind of looking into each others eyes when she reached out her hand that she had JUST been sneezing into and gestures for me to take it so we just sat there holding hands for awhile with her sharing her germs with me. Sometimes I wonder if she had a clue that I had really been enjoying myself just then but the chances of that are probably pretty slim.

Lastly are a couple of short ones involving teachers from high-school school who would both openly sneeze regardless of what they were doing. Their sneezes themself were on opposite ends of the spectrum with Teacher A having harsh dryish sounding ones and Teacher B having this huge soaking wet sneezes. In particular I remember one time Teacher A had told us she was sick but that didn't change he habits as she would let out her cold sneezes directly onto whatever she was facing. This included her computer but what I remember mostly fondly was that she would be writing on the board and point-blank let out these 'HASH' sneezes without moving her face at all. The obs about teacher B also involving a cold that I'm pretty sure I caught from her. The room was set up in such a way that my desk was parallel and directly next to hers. I remember it being an individual work day as she seemed to be pretty sick. For the entire class she would let out this completely uncovered projectile sneezes into the air that sounded a bit like HAA-SSSSHHHHHH with the first part being loudly vocalized and the second sounding like an oversized spray bottle. I remember being extremely uncomfortable as all I could think about were the unreasonable amount of cold viruses that must have been floating around me. That being said that feeling is one I think about a lot and reference in my fantasies.

I enjoyed reading this a lot, I highly appreciate the descriptions of the spray too! Thank you for sharing these obs :D

Solid first post Minnie.

Spray and contagion(to a certain point) are also favorites of mine. I wish I couldve traded places with you on that teacher B scenario, that would be a dreamlike experience. Watching a sneeze like that materialize in front of your eyes is just awesome to me. I understand the duality of contagion as well tho.

Thanks for sharing 🙂