Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you like when it comes to sneezing content?

Chillted96

If you were to make a specific request for sneezing content what would it be? Snotty sneezes? Sneezing into a hanky? Specific scenarios? Etc.

My weakness is allergies. If she’s suffering from really bad allergies and then does something to trigger a sneezing fit, like sniff Chhinkni or pepper, or tickles her nose with a twisty tissue…or even better if someone else does something to make her already irritated nose erupt with sneezes. 

A red nose and a congested voice get to me real good. It appeals to wanting to be a caretaker I guess and help the person out if their discomfort 

My big fetish it's about handkerchiefs and cloth napkins. So I would say, my request it's to get rid of the tissues and bring back the handkerchiefs.

Love allergies! Especially when person A is inducing person B with an allergen/something tickly! Bonus points if person B knows person A likes to see them sneeze and tries to talk about how it feels as their breath is hitching

Seconding huge build-ups, with a side of Sneeze of Doom and a healthy helping of the Anti-Sneeze Finger. That's what happens when most of the fetish media you consume during your formative years comes from cartoons, I guess :P

My favourite content id the one where one person induces another person, that could also be handcuffed.

I also like closeups, when you can see the inside of a persone nose being tickled.

Slow build with talking about anything that has to do with sneezing - be it how the nose is feeling, what makes the person sneeze, how their nose has been feeling. The increase in hitchy breathing as it gets closer and less ability to talk. 

The whole anticipation thing just is killer for me, haha! 

On 9/17/2022 at 7:39 AM, Heathercd said:

Slow build with talking about anything that has to do with sneezing - be it how the nose is feeling, what makes the person sneeze, how their nose has been feeling. The increase in hitchy breathing as it gets closer and less ability to talk. 

The whole anticipation thing just is killer for me, haha! 

Yes! This would be just amazing!

The number one thing for me is anything that increases the anticipation for it, like other people here have said. Be it a scenario, talking about it, or just a good build up.

My pure happiness comes from male cold sneezing. I love uncovered, don’t get me wrong, but I have a special place in my heart for the polite, muffled cold sneezes

On 9/6/2022 at 5:48 PM, snzmn2016 said:

Huge sneezes with buildup and talking

Short, to the point and right on the money :lol: 

• 2 months later...

Mine would be allergies, a person sneezing violently, then blows there nose afterwards, and be like "Oh bless me" 

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely allergies, preferably pollen but anything works. Or someone trying not to sneeze while doing something really important or in a quiet space 

OH I’m returning to say I’m absolutely a sucker for apologizing and politeness surrounding sneezing/colds/allergies.