Sneeze Fetish Forum

Photos that require little imagination...

NobodyKnows

So, idk if this is just me or not but I have recently discovered that photos of celebs/models with hair in their face or brushing against their nose a big turn-on for me. It really helps me to imagine that their hair made them sneeze just after this photo was taken.

I have a few examples.

PqrMAyww6R1wqdbkIeY2wgRI94GqpdOh64pzxyiQk2QcO_sc56yPSarMkpRG_qQtxB8wuJ0Af-T-2CHcfpF9Ediigvn0GLF_gxhhNbVJ7xzLIo2VkXFYeQWIkb84EPEveNZH7GQwnvlXFObEPtHjDIDNeCQyj6sYRPa-9RlLR3MvgJByg3z8HRXFWjiPsizYQ1mIGv3vHbB5wQah2EcmYW7NaFfIDy49aYSFfcZYirOxY_SK_zotBHmCICr-6zfB3ZXyZWEZ1dh3WXvDugjuXUaHHehi0aDyBx4ZEwCDWctDhHPLuA_mRZSy-O7rRe_1S48pvv47eoRb0McPHUPX7__O-dDbIMU-N4cXOSWLsHpqrSzB95a-_yzCvzqqgCuaCdw56qDdaKtSnWAh19oB7Nc5t6ERz7UmeDeBkX5epyrZkFUvS_mZNjuGOxJZ5k-DYxifAQx2-cktLdQnTWvj00xwjiBhJaPUwADlCYbI2qcevKlklfx7wwnyv1Q60lUA0WPXrKJCAYBdFaM4P6KceVGlEV1bCH5d8UPGOVrNOTOBGOzyMbwMMtwFx3-T4eeQJSgArmsz2Du0VJgjepTN6UJy8xNzogqBS21Z9Xvw7nJLgdnxpLwSciq5oRtP8C12ymso6lGlvOXQitH9PZhpXeOz0m5AiI84m2iv_sNlxsDazDU1pYpD4BkyieTal1KqsCLnxd6FFTwztgAnuOl7ZaWhDGMnmb7mro20OxtFuXg5WJ7c72yleCOZU2ohyiFj2fa3nhDZ3FpRAXRwmV1paI4wkDEN8qqpiDQ6=w686-h854-no?authuser=0PgHc3HrQZoof5r_nentRo9kbUT6iObkn6aoXm-T6kkwR6Pp4nSglqW1EvjXdt_KUHAIbpujJ1cM48UbtEmDV8_KV_UOD8GdzlBaDQB2a6iE7g2F0iPZIb6S4uwQfhjbGJLFoakSoeMe7jnXzKx-o0kkWE5S3EYXY8uKXE6mJl9p6J1KQRFM4FY2PGAYtLRXWE9o1yH88hgkO0bF0Iuprgb7Tgfjk5H5sEwDaHCYM1WpSMiYVEIcRMBFmJ3Rk621VWHHRgvl-8Oy4xZKzunWP4xjJGjsl16OJTk6K5ea-zbIbyklQ2pmiU3l1BC8ADmYjPJPHAnSvbAgoKdZ-79butRiKgyR1q7Vd9JO9P3UjHdcMsZFpc9RxngmZ701VUkXVXGVpTegeYMoeAp3LgMoU4NdkSi0oAMFVyx7ydVl1epDaYD_jj7HSLVOAl9StfOCXT19NbO9tz75IcIWkYcSbl_j8dCn1WhD9r34Vvr_dFdhNqF5CiSm2mxyEQ_uUHeH3srcMwCV1gY0l4nrC5vd1dQ1e22M4fmm4B_KE0BiqeiehmYRWE5YOH91_Fqv0atEP1-x7RXniCeJb7sQs6Abthd1nzL4Ojh4W1I0kYaLUhOjnGlNZapywZm0Th3PEFI_ppqTeMuaXAD01VnsmXBQcPRUp5keW8teTCnRd-kB2cTExZEQ7kjFJImPITLE0fx18V0yDBsfaUldc0_e8I9uZ7-v0Y9dCyGRBA6o3URG1AwvUwMg66Dj7JhsVVKWYzl_-gEY8hxfkV2XFx0WcjLAaUHS_ACR9BG150AFt=w687-h854-no?authuser=0

I was wondering if anyone else on this forum had an interest in this. And if so, I'd love to see some examples of what you can find.

- Nobody

58 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

It seem that the photos don't show up! :o

I can see 2 photos so the problem might be on your end.  Unless OP posted more than 2, in which case, yeah, they're not showing up! :)

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I can see 2 photos so the problem might be on your end.  Unless OP posted more than 2, in which case, yeah, they're not showing up! :)

2 hours ago, Stimuli said:

It seem that the photos don't show up! :o

I did post 2 photos, but weirdly they're not showing up for me either at the moment, so I'll see if I can upload them in a different way

I have no idea how I can see them when nobody else can?  I'm on desktop, if that helps? 

Anyway, since I can in fact see them, I will say that I never really gave this a huge amount of thought but now that you've said it, OP, I'm thinking about it a lot.  I have long hair and when it gets in my face it's really annoying.  You get a few strands that separate and it gets really tickly.  So I can totally imagine these ladies trying to ignore those tickly little rogue strands brushing up against their face.  Maybe like right up against the corner of their nose, where it doesn't seem like it would cause a sneeze, but the longer the hair sits there, just vaguely tickling, the further the itch starts to spread...  It's good stuff.  Good post, @NobodyKnows

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I have no idea how I can see them when nobody else can?  I'm on desktop, if that helps? 

Anyway, since I can in fact see them, I will say that I never really gave this a huge amount of thought but now that you've said it, OP, I'm thinking about it a lot.  I have long hair and when it gets in my face it's really annoying.  You get a few strands that separate and it gets really tickly.  So I can totally imagine these ladies trying to ignore those tickly little rogue strands brushing up against their face.  Maybe like right up against the corner of their nose, where it doesn't seem like it would cause a sneeze, but the longer the hair sits there, just vaguely tickling, the further the itch starts to spread...  It's good stuff.  Good post, @NobodyKnows

Thank you, I didn't give it much thought either until recently. Very tickly just sitting there, especially if a model has been asked to have their hair in that position for a long time and stay still...

I think you being on Desktop might be significant as I posted on desktop fine but can't view the images on mobile now. Bizzare 🤔

27 minutes ago, AlexK said:

I can't seem to view them on my phone OR my laptop! Perhaps you could upload them to google photos and post them via a link?

I have done just that and hopefully it works.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4QggwPiscTQBqVEQ7

Also you might be able to add your own photos to this album, so any photos of a similar genre please feel free to upload here and share.

It's not really my thing, this whole "hair tickle someone's nose", buuuuuut... it just so happens, that I have a gif;

XhkXaj1.gif

:whistle:  :inlove: 

Quality is so-and-so, gif is made from a youtube upload of an early 90s VHS tape. :lol: (no, there was no actual sneeze following, but that nostril flare almost makes up for it.. :twisted: )

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

It's not really my thing, this whole "hair tickle someone's nose", buuuuuut... it just so happens, that I have a gif;

XhkXaj1.gif

Quality is so-and-so, gif is made from a youtube upload of an early 90s VHS tape. :lol: (no, there was no actual sneeze following, but that nostril flare almost makes up for it.. :twisted: )

That's really good, shame about the quality but I love the idea!! Thank you for sharing.

On 9/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

XhkXaj1.gif

Ohh, I'm always a sucker for a good nose tickle. Nice GIF!!