Sneeze Fetish Forum

Masseuse sneezes on me during massage!

NobodyKnows

So this is my first written obs so I apologize for any bad writing.

Ok, so a few months ago I was on holiday sitting by the side of a pool. This pool was right next to the spa that was also owned by the hotel. I had no intention of getting a massage as I hadn't had one before and they are usually quite pricey things. However, one of the masseuses came and offered us a free foot massage as we were already by the side of the pool.

This is when things get interesting. The masseuse was a very attractive young lady, probably younger than 25. She had long dark hair and a cute smallish perfectly formed nose. She began massaging the person next to me and that's when I realized she clearly was having some issues with that adorable nose of hers. She was sniffling and scrunching it practically every minute and although I watched carefully from nearby she never once sneezed or even itched it.

Then she started massaging me. I've never had a massage but there's something quite intimate and attractive nature of someone standing over you while you're lying down, rubbing and pressing your feet with soothing lotions of all descriptions. And even more so when the lady doing it is trying desperately to keep her nose under control. It's even more prominent now and she's wrinkling her nose up ever so often just to try and tempt the feeling out of her nose.

Still I was desperate for a sneeze to commence before the short free massage was over. It felt so good looking up at her from the sun-lounger while she caressed my feet and before long it got a bit too much for her. She built up with a single deep inhalation and then caught herself with the back of her hand which had some cream on it. She gave her nose a firm rub and continued, much to my disappointment. Sadly then the moment I had dreaded had come as she said that my massage was over. And just as she was distracted putting her collection of concoctions away she looked directly at me and sneezed "Hichoo, Hichoo". The moment I had been thinking about had finally happened and it was beautiful. Two cute not too loud, not too quiet sneezes and I had the absolute best angle to see them from underneath her.

Moments like this is why I wish my brain was always recording in HD so I can re-watch again and again. After the two sneezes she apologized profusely and said that her nose had been really tickly (like I hadn't already noticed!). She then itched and wrinkled her nose for a few more minutes before she left. 

Hope you enjoyed, if you did please leave a message to say so and let me know how I can improve for any future obs/stories that I may write.

- Nobody

15 hours ago, SFDON said:

Great obs! Did her sneezes sound wet at all and did you feel her sneeze on you?

Sadly didn't feel her sneeze on me but they did sound quite wet, but also quite suppressed like she was still trying to hold them in.