Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tinder date canceled bc of a cold… a survey

starpollen

I was supposed to meet a Tinder guy for a second date today, but he messaged to cancel saying he has a cold… 

I am so torn between simply saying, “I understand and hope you feel better” and saying “Actually…” 😂 (you can imagine the rest). 

So… what would you do? 

Edited by starpollen

Perhaps you could wish him speedy recovery and ask if there's anything you could do for him. The depends on how well the first date went of course. 🙂 If you are where I think you are tissues, chicken soup and cold medicine isn't a thing, but tea with honey and lemon, takeaway and a movie at home is. Some people like nyponsoppa when they're not feeling well. Good luck! 

I was just thinking about this and saw your post. I have a possible tinder date this week and wondered to myself what I would do if he asked to cancel because of a cold. I think I would probably tell him that I was ok with it if he was still feeling up to it. But if he felt like crap, I’d let him know he could reschedule. 

"Hope you feel better" is the best answer, even though you don't want to. Maybe wait until the next time he's got a cold before saying "actually..." 😂

I used to tell the guys who suggested all the rude things on first conversation (when Plenty Of Fish was a thing) "sure but you'll have to sneeze for me. That's what gets me going." They disappeared awfully quickly after that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

You could just say something like I don't mind, I have an epic immune system, but you just met him so anything more would be risky