Sneeze Fetish Forum

“I have a cold. You’re welcome.” (M)

Lady Blessington

Oof I love the guidelines in this section around “the person didn’t create this content for us to get off on so please don’t make it weird for them.”

With that in mind I am super into Adam Scott’s body of work since watching Severance, and in this episode of his podcast he says he has a cold 🥰

Podcast ep

Edited by ice_cream_though
On 9/12/2022 at 4:42 AM, ice_cream_though said:

Oof I love the guidelines in this section around “the person didn’t create this content for us to get off on so please don’t make it weird for them.”

With that in mind I am super into Adam Scott’s body of work since watching Severance, and in this episode of his podcast he says he has a cold 🥰

Podcast ep

I was curious about this but sadly on the website it said "audio can't be found"

6 hours ago, lilac-elixir said:

I was curious about this but sadly on the website it said "audio can't be found"

Oh my goodness thanks for letting me know!

The podcast title is a bit of a mouthful: R U Talkin’ RHCP Re: Me?  The episode is #34, “Out of Time.”

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for these :D I've gotten to know of him from Severance and am thankful for you grabbing these from his podcast, while he doesn't sneeze at all in Severance, he sniffles and rubs his nose a decent amount of times that made my mind wander... really appreciated the 'elevator allergies' moniker.

mmpqqs.gif

2 hours ago, jano said:

while he doesn't sneeze at all in Severance, he sniffles and rubs his nose a decent amount of times

For real!!! I just watched your gif so many times lol 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

I am stoked to share these weirdly specific treasures with you! 🤓

You have seen the text of the totally-canon elevator allergy song, right?

4 hours ago, ice_cream_though said:

You have seen the text of the totally-canon elevator allergy song, right?

I had no idea, and now I am blessed with this information.

FSPthTkVIAIk3Yh?format=jpg&name=medium

I can imagine Mark's embarrassment as they poke and tease him for his red rimmed eyes and sniffles and that makes it just so much better... 

16 hours ago, jano said:

I can imagine Mark's embarrassment as they poke and tease him for his red rimmed eyes and sniffles and that makes it just so much better... 

oh my gosh yes humiliation has something to do with the kink for me too! But like where I want the character to find out they are actually totally safe and accepted and respected and loved, germs and all.

also can I just say, the sneezing knocks the elevator off its track? Good lord

so stoked to play in this space with you!

9 minutes ago, ice_cream_though said:

oh my gosh yes humiliation has something to do with the kink for me too! But like where I want the character to find out they are actually totally safe and accepted and respected and loved, germs and all.

Oh we are definitely on the same page here... embarrassment mixed with the incredulity of being allowed to just let go in the presence of someone else. Humiliation that ends in acceptance is like the icing on the cake.

Petey joking about the elevator being knocked off track from his sneezes made me think Mark has disproportionately loud ones compared to his, at times, meek tone... Even if the allergy isn't real, I can just imagine a day where he shows up actually sick which proves their theory more!

Don't want to drive the thread too off topic, but I am very happy we share that viewpoint :proud: But how can I be blamed when his scenes start off with how ill he looks and learning that he's surprising his innie self with tissues in his pocket... oops

3 hours ago, jano said:

But how can I be blamed when his scenes start off with how ill he looks and learning that he's surprising his innie self with tissues in his pocket... oops

Oh my goodness finding the tissue and his reaction is so much! Like such a confident “won’t be needing this, how absurd” and then immediately needing it as soon as it’s gone. Beautiful beautiful hubris ❤️🩹

umm please expand on the showing up sick scenario if you wanttt 👀

On 10/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, ice_cream_though said:

umm please expand on the showing up sick scenario if you wanttt 👀

I'm definitely inspired to dust off the old Microsoft Word for this 👀 👀

7 hours ago, jano said:

I'm definitely inspired to dust off the old Microsoft Word for this 👀 👀

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😭🌈😭😭 best news!

• 4 weeks later...