Sneeze Fetish Forum

CurvySneezer

So I live in the sort of apartment building that has a laundry room in the basement.  I was on the elevator with my basket of folded laundry, and the building super (who is absolutely gorgeous) was on his way up to fix something in another apartment.  It’s a small elevator.  I had my hands full with the laundry basket.  And I sneezed…a wet one.  I’m pretty sure some of it got on him.  

2 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

Omg bless you, it's great when someone has to sneeze with no hands free

Thank you.  I just, I didn’t know what to say after that, and he didn’t say anything, it was the most awkward silence ever.  

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Did it give you a thrill to sneeze on a man you find attractive or are you worried he's grossed out or you might get him sick?

I’m worried he finds it gross.

Aww maybe he didn't notice? Have people called you out for feeling your sneezes on them before?

It'd be normal to be a little eeked out if they knew you were sick but he doesn't know that, for all he knows it's the laundry lint

• 3 weeks later...

I would be soo scared and embarrassed. This is also coming someone who didn’t sneeze around anyone until after I started finally telling my boyfriend and close friend about the fetish. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 11:46 AM, CurvySneezer said:

Thank you.  I just, I didn’t know what to say after that, and he didn’t say anything, it was the most awkward silence ever.  

Omg, he didn’t bless you 🫢 I would have had the elevator engulf me from how embarrassed I would have felt from the awk situation