Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your ideal media sneeze (3)

Bless you, Hi

You get 3 literary sneeze wishes. Describe you preferred characters you'd like to see/read about them sneeze...

1) ideal animated character sneeze

2) ideal fictional movie character sneeze

3) ideal literary character sneeze

Name them...

Edited by Bless you, Hi

1. Hm. I don't really watch a lot of animated stuff, other than cartoons I watched as a child, for the comfort factor. But those characters are usually talking animals or children or both, and that's not something I'm into as an adult, obviously. Sticking to my type as well, I'd have to pick either The Evil Queen from Snow White, or Maleficent. And the scene would include some lush wildflowers with that animated virtual cloud of pollen. :shifty: 

2. I'm gonna go with a TV-show instead of movie but it's the same medium at least. :lol: Soooo it's not easy to pick one, but I'm gonna go with Kath from the Netflix show Pine Gap. Hot, no-nonsense, middle aged boss lady with a sexy voice/accent. Something about the character just screams hayfever to me, so the ideal would be that, of course. Maybe with her ex mocking her about it and she's sneezing too much to get a snarky response in herself. But I'd also love to see her muddle through an awful cold while work is more stressful than ever so she can't take any sick days. 

3. There are very few "my type" of ladies in the books I read, sadly. If there are female characters at all they're usually no older than 30. So I'll go with Dr Scarpetta. There was one book where she came down with the flu while working on a case, but there was no sneezing. Not sure what kind of scene I'd like, as long as she sneezes I'm in. :lol:  Maybe while wearing a mask or something. 

1) ideal animated character sneeze: KORVO FROM SOLAR OPPOSITES!!! The emphasis is necessary to convey how strongly I feel about this.  If I could make the text flash different colours, I would.  This is like the only thing I am capable of thinking about right now. I want it. I need it.

2) ideal fictional movie character sneeze: Gotta go with a classic, Tony Stark from the MCU.  It's a toss up between Tony or Natasha, but he wins by a small margin.

3) ideal literary character sneeze: I don't really have one because I can read about a sneeze whenever I want, just by writing a fanfiction.  It's seeing them on the screen that is elusive and magical.  How do the rules of wishes in this game work?  If wishes are transferrable between persons, I'll donate mine to someone who wants it.  If they can be traded in for a different type of media sneeze, I'll trade it for a TV show sneeze and go with Kurt Caldwell from Dexter: New Blood, please and thank you.

1) Difficult to choose a cartoon character, even if I still often watch cartoons, it's quite rare that I imagine these characters sneezing. Already a furry or human character? In furry, I can see Greta or Tarantulla. For a human character, Pepa or Isabella Madrigal or Elsa from Frozen. But the best for me is surely Marianne from the cartoon "Strange Magic" with a pollen allergy. :razz:

2) I watch less film, so I'm going to opt for a series character instead. It's also difficult to choose here, but conversely cartoons, here there are plenty of characters that make me dream. x) Kate, Claire and Juliet from Lost always made me melt. When I was younger, I had a lot more attraction to Buffy or Willow from Buffy. I also had a terrible crush on Carol in The Walking Dead. Lagertha from the Vikings series. If I have to choose one of these, I really don't know which to choose. At random, I'm going to say Carol, in an old, dusty building surrounded by the living dead. !! ^_^

3) As for reading, I haven't read for years, mainly for lack of time and especially because I prefer to write. At the moment, all I read are the fictions of this forum or some comics made by other members of the fetish community. So instead of putting nothing as a third answer, I'm going to choose one of these characters. Dakota, Juniper, Hayley, I choose Dakota from Crocoze.

Edited by oOMariusOo

1) I'd have to go with pearl from Steven universe. She's known for having a big nose so I feel like a sneeze from her would be relatively strong.

2) I'd definitely go with Colette Tatou from Pixar's ratatouille. I love to fantasize a scenario where she's adding pepper to a dish but ends up getting some of it in her huge nose And trying to hold in the big sneeze to avoid contaminating the food. (Honestly kind of surprised no one has done a fanfic about it yet)

3) I personally don't read a lot of books but I did stumble upon a story awhile back called "The Nose of All Noses" It was basically about an old lady named Dadima who has a giant nose. Unfortunately, The only sneeze in that story was from a kid named Zahra. But Dadima's nose is so big that I imagine her sneezes are almost as strong as a hurricane!

1. I'll go with anime characters for this one. I'm currently watching One Piece, and I've taken a liking to the character of Basil Hawkins. A handsome magician/sorcerer with long hair is SO my type. 😅 Maybe also Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist.

2. I don't watch a lot of movies, but I guess Loki from MCU. It would be kind of funny (and hot) to see him lose control.

3. I'd say Crowley from Good Omens. I'm happy to have found so many great stories about him on here! I can't think of any other book characters at the moment... I don't read as often as I used to.

1) Has to be either Isabella or Dollores Madrigal from Encanto. Would be lovley to see sneezes affecting their powers (causing more sneezes in Isabella's instance)

2) There's some stellar ones in the MCU that would be so incredible to see any of them sneeze. People who are on the top of my list are: Kate Bishop, The Wasp, Yelena Belova, Captain Marvel. That should be enough to start (still looking for a story where lots of MCU females have to fight something that makes them all sneeze!!!)

3) Don't read a lot of literature but I'd probably say Beatrice Prior from Divergent. (Read this literally 4 years ago maybe so can only just remember!). Definitely a story where she is found out/captured because of a sneeze is just waiting to be written.

1. Definitely Isabela, Dolores, Luisa, Pepa, and Julieta Madrigal from Encanto. I'm not sure about the rest though...

• 3 weeks later...

1. Maybe Takemoto Yuta from Honey and Clover. He sniffed and cried because hay fever, but didn't sneeze :(

2. I want something realistic, sneeze should sounds like real sneeze. I can fogive implausible sneezing in anime and cartoons, but not in movie/series. Who? Maybe handsome guy from k-drama, I need it.

3. Is manga literature? I'll be glad if Kurapika from Hunter X Hunter sneeze.

• 2 months later...

1. I'd be remiss not to put Jessica Rabbit on this list, haha. There's just so much fun to be had with a cartoon character living in a world of humans, who's sneezes could very from realistic or cartoon-ish on the whim. I guess second only to that would be Papa Heffalump from the Winnie the Pooh show? I don't mind M/F sneezes, but there's so many from my childhood that I could just name off a Top 10 or 20. XD But sticking to just having one-- Jessica hands down: trying to imagine solving a case with her, or for her, and there's some sort of allergy she might have which makes for some fun noire-like interactions and drabble between myself and her. XD

2. Honestly, I can't really think of any? I'd have to return to the medium of animation again as I can't really think of any movie characters I'd want to see sneeze. Would Holli Would count as an alternative? I'm imagine it'd be the opposite of the ideal story above-- instead of solving a case, you're trying to track down a villainess who's probably got a bit of a toony/human malfunction each time they sneeze. It'd make for some fun adventures too, to be honest.

3. ...would webcomics count as literature? I don't really read a lot of books these days like I used to. Sabrina skunk from Sabrina Online would be an ideal choice as she's down to Earth and someone I'd like. Barring that, honestly any of NoV's lovely ladies from their stories here on the forum. :3

For a cartoon sneeze I have to go with Starfire from teen titans as she would commonly be in my little made up scenarios from a young age.

I don’t watch many movies so I’m drawing a bit of a blank here, maybe Katniss Everdeen?

In literature I’d go with Hermione Granger. Something about those cute nerdy booky types just checks all the boxes for me

On 9/17/2022 at 9:34 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

You get 3 literary sneeze wishes. Describe you preferred characters you'd like to see/read about them sneeze...

1) ideal animated character sneeze

2) ideal fictional movie character sneeze

3) ideal literary character sneeze

Name them...

For my animated character I'll go with Daphne Blake. There's just something about her always being in dark dungeons, spooky cobweb covered houses and not once sneezing that has me curious.

For the Fictional Movie character I'll go with a modern one, and Phoenix from Top Gun Maverick. She's got a great nose

The literary character is going to be a little tough, but I'll pull a newer one and take Jessica Riehl from the book The Target by David Baldacci.

5 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

For my animated character I'll go with Daphne Blake. There's just something about her always being in dark dungeons, spooky cobweb covered houses and not once sneezing that has me curious.

Consider that wish granted.