Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to spell out sneezes...?

Katzoo12

I've personally never written a sneezefic of my own, fanfiction or otherwise. I think I want to do it at some point, the main thing holding me back is how to spell out sneezes. 

Oh, I know that feeling. I'm German, so it's even harder for me to get an English sneeze right. I recently tried to write a sneezefic and I used "achooo" as a base and then I build up on it like: "Aaaa... Achooo!" or "Aaaaaa... Achooo-eshxt", depending on the character who sneezes. In German, I usually use "itschi" as a variety of "Hatschi" (the German sneeze sound). 

But I'm no expert ^^

1 hour ago, Yumestar said:

Oh, I know that feeling. I'm German, so it's even harder for me to get an English sneeze right. I recently tried to write a sneezefic and I used "achooo" as a base and then I build up on it like: "Aaaa... Achooo!" or "Aaaaaa... Achooo-eshxt", depending on the character who sneezes. In German, I usually use "itschi" as a variety of "Hatschi" (the German sneeze sound). 

But I'm no expert ^^

Hm…interesting. I may want to try that. Thanks for your advice 

• 3 months later...

I normally spell out sneezes like this or these are usually my favorites:

softer sneezes/ stifling I usually spell out like:

“Huh-Eshh!!”

or 

“itc-shh!!”

“Huh-kssh!”

and “hepchkk”(this one also can be used for build-up sneezes or multiple to express someone might be coming down with something by sneezing like this and it progressively getting worse as they can’t stifle it anymore)

Louder ones I spell like:

“Eugh-Tshieuu!!”

or

Hireschoo!!

(I bolded the words/ louder sneezes to describe the impact of the sneeze or blue loud it is)

(and then Italicizing it gives the sneeze a little more character in my opinion and makes it feel less flat compared to Achoo.

nothing wrong with achoo but I feel that not everyone’s sneeze sounds like that and achoo for a certain character may not fit them.

especially if for example one of your characters gets a really bad cold but achoo isn’t impactful enough then those could be some options.

but that is just my opinion 

I usually listen to voice clips of cannon characters and then listen to sneeze scenarios and pair the two up to see what sneeze would fit them best whether it be allergies or cold/ailments.

Zenarios is a YouTube channel  I watch sometimes to get a better idea of how that spelled sneeze would sound so some of my examples are based on that particular channel.

I’m also terrible and want to learn more. What I found was someone on tumblr who gives lots of great suggestions on alternatives to use and build upon.

Now, I don’t think I’m allowed to post a link or say the username, but if you were to do a web search for something like “tumblr sneeze spellings” and scroll down a bit, you’d find it.
They give lots of specific examples like for wet sneezes, stifles, failed stifles, desperate sneezes etc. Worth a look perhaps? (I straight up copied some of those for my first sneeze story on tumblr).

Question for yall: how do yall spell out giantess sneezes? Or destructive sneezes? If you could include hitching and build up thatd be cool too!