Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to delete a post and login for the SFF code

Katzoo12

Pretty much what it says. I accidently posted in the wrong thread, and I want to know if I''m able to delete it myself or do I need to contact a moderator? And I also want to acess the SFF code website, just not sure how to.

52 minutes ago, Empyrean said:

Im not sure about the post one but I think a mod will move it for you. Also the SFF Code, Go onto the webite, Press 'Login' Then the user is: sff (no caps) and the password is: sneezefetish (one word no caps) Hope that helps :))

Thank you!

On 9/19/2022 at 11:50 AM, Katzoo12 said:

Thank you!

As @Empyrean says, staff can take care of that for you if we haven't already :)

Just let one of us know where it is at the moment and where you think it should be instead and we'll see what we can do :)

3 hours ago, George said:

As @Empyrean says, staff can take care of that for you if we haven't already :)

Just let one of us know where it is at the moment and where you think it should be instead and we'll see what we can do :)

Thank you. The post I was thinking of is this: 

It is currently in the Fanfiction thread, but now that I think about it, it should be in the main "Observations, Stories, and Art" forum, since it's not exactly a fanfiction.

1 hour ago, Katzoo12 said:

Thank you. The post I was thinking of is this: 

It is currently in the Fanfiction thread, but now that I think about it, it should be in the main "Observations, Stories, and Art" forum, since it's not exactly a fanfiction.

All sorted :)
I'll lock this thread now, since I *think* both questions/queries have now been resolved :)