Sneeze Fetish Forum

Connor & Kat

jensenkate

Hey y’all!! So I’m going to try something new with my favorite OCs. This will take place in the future after college. It will also be in 1st person which is new for me so best with me!

I was waiting at the airport pick up for Connor. He just finished some extra school credit program for 3 weeks. It was only 10:30am but for some reason I was super tired and achy. I shrugged it off as just overworking myself at the hospital this week. A tall figure that I know very well shook me out of my thoughts. He was barley through the door before I was jumping into his arms. 

Connor chuckled and kissed my cheek. “Hey babe. Missed me huh?”

”Oh no I didn’t miss you at all.” I said as I laughed which turned into a cough. Connor put me down and brought me into a hug. “How has my girl been?”

“She’s been in cuddle withdrawl and couldn’t wait to see you that she pulled an all nighter.” I said as I looked up at him smiling.

”Is that so?”

”Mhmm”

Before he could reply. I pulled away. “Heschew heshew”

”Bless you sweets. It’s cold out, let’s get you inside before you get sick.”

Connor offered to drive which I accepted. The ride back was full of catching up on details that we missed over the last 3 weeks while he was away. As we arrived back at our apartment and unpacked the car, I couldn’t help but notice the growing ache in my head and throat. I went into the kitchen and took some vitamin c, hoping it would help my immune system fight whatever was happening inside my body.

”You feeling ok babe?” Connor asked as he came back from putting his suitcase upstairs.

”Yeah. Just hoping to stay that way.” I said as I made my way over to the couch.

Connor followed and took a seat next to me. “You starting to feel bad?”

I lean into him and lay my head on his shoulder. “No, not really. I just have a headache and my throats a little scratchy but I think it’s just the cold weather. Don’t worry.”

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer kissing my head. “That sounds like a beginning of a cold to me.”

”I just think I’m worn out from all the hours at the hospital. Not to mention I stayed up all night waiting for you to get back.”

”I hope that’s all it is.”

We decided to turn the tv on and I hadn't even realized I dozed off until I open my eyes and see that Connor is no longer sitting next to me.

”Babeee?” I yell as I look over at the clock. 6:47pm. There was no way I was out for so long.

”I’m upstairs!” I hear as I push my aching body off the couch and upstairs into the office. 

“Hey beautiful. You slept for a long time. You sure you feel okay? It is the cold and flu season after all.” Connor said as he pushed his chair away from the desk making room for me to sit on his lap.

”I don’t know. Maybe I am getting sick in which case I should sleep on the couch. If I do have something then I don’t want you catching it. You just got home.”

before Connor could say anything I turn to my side and bury my head into my elbow muffling my coughs. When I turn back and rest my head against his shoulder, he places his cool hand on my cheek. “You’re warm. Let’s check you’re temperature and before you even think about it, you’re not sleeping anywhere but with me. I will nurse you back to health in no time.”

He says as he leads me into our bedroom and motions for me to lay down while he grabs the thermometer. “But I don’t want you to get sick!” 

“I don’t care about me. I haven’t seen you in 3 weeks. You’re crazy if you think I’m just gonna let you sleep on the couch just cause you’re sick.”

”But-“

”Kat no buts! Please do this for me. I love you and your germs so don’t hide from me.”

He manages to stop me from replying by sticking the thermometer in my mouth. “Understand?”

I nod. I don’t have the energy to fight him on this. The thermometer beeps and he looks at it with a frown. “Congrats! You my dear have a fever. Your prize is one VIP ticket to the bedroom with the one and only me! Now get comfy. I’ll be back.”

I do as I’m told trying to ignore the growing tickle in my nose. Before I know it, I’m out before Connor’s back.

——————————————

let me know what y’all think. This is my first story in the first person pov. There will be more sneezing in the next part and possible contagion later on if y’all want me to keep going. 

On 9/19/2022 at 1:37 AM, chronic reader said:

I love caretaking and prefer female sneezing. I’m definitely looking forward to the next part

I'm in the same boat. But I would never presume to tell an author what they should write. You do such an excellent job of the caretaking between the two. And that does it for me. Keep it up!

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, sore throat, stuffed nose and chills. I reach over to feel for Connor but he isn’t there. I glance at the clock and see it’s noon. 

I walk downstairs to find Connor sitting at the kitchen island with his cup of coffee. “Good morning or should I say afternoon. How are you feeling?”

I walk over and take a seat next to him. “Uh not too bad. Slight headache and stuff but I’m ok.” I lied. He reaches up to feel my forehead with the back of his hand. “Hmm. You feel really warm babe. You sure you feel okay?” I didn’t want him to worry so I just nodded and got up to make myself a cup of coffee going about my day as usual. 

“I called the hospital today and called you in sick.” he said as he sipped his coffee. I turn around and nod, “I haven’t had a day off in forever so I’ll take the free day even though I feel basically fine.”

”I don’t buy this act you’re playing. I know you and I know you don’t feel well. It’s okay to be sick.” He says as he walks over to me and puts his cup in the sink. 

I quickly turn away, “heshew heshew heshew”

”Bless you. See you never sneeze in three’s when you’re healthy.”

”it’s probably a mix of allergies.”

”Kat. Come on. One, it’s winter, two you don’t have allergies.” He says as he pulls me in and kisses the top of my head. “I swear I feel fine. Are you not going into work?”

”I called and said I was going to be late. I wanted to make sure you were ok first. I should leave here soon.”

”I’m fine. Go to work. I’ll be here when you get back.”

Connor hesitated before he went upstairs to change. I was finding it harder to fight off the tickle in my nose. 

I couldn’t hold back anymore and plucked a tissue from the box. “Hershew Heh heh hrschrw”

”Bless you.” Connor said as he emerged from the hallway.

”Thank you.”

”Alright I’m off to work. I should be back later tonight. Call me if you need anything.” He said as he came over and tried to kiss me on the lips but I pulled away.

”I just sneezed.” 

Connor stood there. “So what? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend after she sneezes?”

“Babe I would love to kiss you but-“

Connor leaned in and kissed me anyways. I pecked his lips and pulled away. As I’m walking up the stairs I yell “Se you later babe! Love you!”

”Love you too!” Connor said as he closed the door.

I trudge upstairs and decide to take a hot shower to try and loosen the congestion. After my shower and sneezing fit I get back into bed and fall against my pillow groaning.

——————

sorry it’s short. Hopefully the next part has contagion and loads more sneezing from both parties!

"sorry it’s short. Hopefully the next part has contagion and loads more sneezing from both parties"

That sounds perfect! I shall eagerly await this. Also Connor is so loving. 

This is going to be from Connor’s POV. Let me know what you think. If you like Connor, Kat or both POV’s best

It was 6:30pm. I left for work around noon. I couldn’t focus because I was worried about Kat. I knew she didn’t feel well and was trying to be strong. I also couldn’t help but notice the scratchy throat that was beginning to develop. I shrugged it up to not drinking enough water.

I enter the house as quietly as possible. As to not disturb Kat. When I walk through the front door, though, she is not there. As I go upstairs and approach our bedroom door, I hear soft snores coming from Kat. 

I sit on her side of the bed and get a good look at her. She is pale with droplets of sweat on her forehead. Her nose is pink and chapped. I reach for her forehead and as soon as I do she wakes up. 

“Babe you’re home early.” She said as she tried to fight how sick she looked.

”Sweetheart you’re warm. I know you’re sick so please just admit it. I want to take care of you.”

“Heshew heshew” Kat sighed. “Fine. I feel awful.”

”Bless you. I know you do. How so?” I said as I moved and sat upright against the headboard before Kat snuggled into my lap.

“My head hurts, my throat hurts, my body is achy and I have chills, my nose is stuffed and I can’t stop sneezing, this cold is awful.”

”Tha- hashew hashew. Sorry. That sounds more like the flu than a cold.” I said as I stroked her hair.

“Bless you. You feel ok? I don’t want you getting sick. If this is the flu then maybe I should quarantine or something.” She said as she ducked into her elbow and sneezed twice.

”Bless you. I don’t care if I get sick. I’ve been exposed already so if I’m going to get sick then it’s too late. I don’t mind.”

Kat groaned obviously not happy with my response.

”Babe I would rather be sick with you than not see you.” I said as I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She didn’t protest we just were in the moment before I pulled away and coughed into the blanket.

”See you’re already getting sick.” She said with a slight frown.

”And it was well worth it. Oh also I forgot to mention that Gavin called and invited us over for dinner Saturday but I can totally call and cancel if you don’t feel up to it.”

”What day is it? Sorry my brain is like pounding right now. I feel like I’ve don’t nothing but sleep.”

”It’s Thursday. We still have time. How about I let them know we won’t know until tomorrow.”

”Ok.” Kat said quietly as she drifted off to sleep.

—————-

I know I promised a lot of contagion and sneezes this story but I thought of something else that might be more interesting. Let me know if you think a family dinner with lots of sneezes or just staying at home sick is better. 

Connor’s POV again

It was the next day. I woke up with a full blown cold. I turned to see Kat still sleeping next to me. Before I could cover, I sneezed and sprayed the covers in front of me. Kat sturrred awake. “Bless you babe”

“snf thanks. How are you feeling?”

She yawned and just shrugged.

I got up to go downstairs and when I came back, Kat was hacking up a lung. I quickly went over to her side and rubbed her back.

”geez babe that sounds bad.”

ugh I know. I hid it from you for as long as I could.”

”Do you think we can still go to dinner tomorrow Or do you wanna cancel?”

”im good to go babe. The question is are you?”

As kat asked me. I felt a tickled in my nose and turned to the side with a forceful HASCHEW”

“bless you.”

”thanks. I don’t know yet. I think I’m okay but I’ll decide in a couple hours.”

”Ok. Im tired even thought I spelt for over 12 hours. Care to nap with me some more?”

I turned to look at the clock and noticed it said 2:15pm. “Yeah. Let me just text my parents real quick, I  changed my mind. I don’t want to forget.”

Kat nodded as she turned to go back to sleep.

I sneezed as I closed the door and headed into the living room. It was going to be a long couple days.

• 3 weeks later...