Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trynasneeze

I woke up this morning completely stuffed up. Head felt like it was full of cotton wool and couldn't breathe through either nostril. 

Blowing my nose didn't do much so I used two sprays of decongestant on either side. 

Blew my nose again and then a minute later I sneezed,

"HISHOO!! HISHOO!!" Out of nowhere. 

Ever since then my nose has been going crazy. Stuffiness is gone but I keep sneezing and my nose is super runny, I have to keep blowing it every 10-20 minutes. 

Not sure what this is as I went to bed last night feeling fine, but I'm hoping it goes away soon

Maybe you are getting a cold. Feel better!

EDIT: Is your snot yellow? If so, you probably have a cold.

Edited by YiffySneeze

Bless you - they sound like lovely sneezes (if annoying for you!).

Sounds like that nasal spray really broke the dam for you. Must have been frustrating for you before trying to have a good nose-blow and it not working for you, like you couldn't find a way through?

23 hours ago, YiffySneeze said:

Maybe you are getting a cold. Feel better!

EDIT: Is your snot yellow? If so, you probably have a cold.

18 hours ago, Rick said:

Bless you - they sound like lovely sneezes (if annoying for you!).

Sounds like that nasal spray really broke the dam for you. Must have been frustrating for you before trying to have a good nose-blow and it not working for you, like you couldn't find a way through?

15 hours ago, A big collection said:

I hope you’ve got a few hankies handy.

8 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

Bless you. Seems like the nasal spray did the trick.

UPDATE: I have the sneeziest, drippiest nose cold of my life and have been blowing my nose like crazy

3 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

UPDATE: I have the sneeziest, drippiest nose cold of my life and have been blowing my nose like crazy

Sounds tough... is this nose-blowing more successful than your initial attempts, or is your poor nose completely out of control now?

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Sounds tough... is this nose-blowing more successful than your initial attempts, or is your poor nose completely out of control now?

Very successful but also needs to be very frequent 

Today has been the same as yesterday plus more. 

My nose is constantly sniffly and won't stop running. I'm having to blow it like every 5-10 minutes. 

And the sneezes, either single or double "H'ESHOO!!", that rip out of me after battling with a huge tickle for a minute or two. 

And if I haven't recently blown my nose, the sneezes are so messy, and if I have, then I probably need to again. 

The blows have been big and wet and all day long. I've gone through 6 big handkerchiefs just today

Update:

Today my nose is still really runny, and I've got a bit of a cough but at least the sneezing has become a lot less frequent, and its kind of runny but not dripping which means i can get away with not blowing quite as much.

I had to go into work for a couple of hours this morning so I bought one of those little packs of tissues as I've used up most of my hankies the last 2 days. Within an hour I had already used up all 10 tissues in the pack.

Also, until today I had only really used hankies to deal with this cold, no tissue/toilet paper, and I'm not sure if its related but my nose is not all red/raw/chapped like it usually gets with a cold. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooh my god.... fantastic observation. My nose never gets chapped or raw after using hankies also.