Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first self obs

Katzoo12

Hey guys! This is actualy my first self-obs...or obs in general. I'll try my best to describe. I work as a Front Service Clerk at Publix, and one of my duties is to bring carts in. And apparently I have the photic sneeze reflex, because I had a few false starts while doing my job this morning. I didn't actually sneeze, though, so sad times there.

...And near the end of my shift, I felt a slight soreness in my throat. That's usually how it starts whenever I get a cold...don't get too excited though. I hardly EVER sneeze, even when I have a cold. But I'll keep you updated. If I AM sick, I really hope it doesn't last too long...good thing my family has Cold-Eeze.

Sorry you didn’t sneeze, but if it does turn into a cold, I hope you don’t have it for too long. Still, thanks for sharing your first obs.

Edited by bingochamp7

Sorry to hear that you may be coming down with something. I myself have a doozy of a cold right now. Very sneezy and drippy!

The photic sneeze reflex can be fun though if you enjoy sneezing

47 minutes ago, bingochamp7 said:

Sorry you didn’t sneeze, but if it does turn into a cold, I hope you don’t have it for too long. Still, thanks for sharing your first obs.

Yeah, thank you. And no prob!

7 minutes ago, Trynasneeze said:

Sorry to hear that you may be coming down with something. I myself have a doozy of a cold right now. Very sneezy and drippy!

The photic sneeze reflex can be fun though if you enjoy sneezing

Yeah, I think I read your most recent self-obs. Get well soon! And I can see that...usually though, I don't really think about it, I just...sneeze.

UPDATE: Yeah...pretty sure it's a cold. I woke up in the middle of the night a few times with a KILLER sore throat (I'm pretty sure that that's the worst symptom for me) and I had to go downstairs once to try gargling with salt water. Nothing really helped...but I DID get SOME sleep. Unfortunately, I didn't have the luxury of staying home from work today. The first few hours were rough because of my throat, and I had to suck a Halls lozenge. It was a bit bitter, definitely stronger than Ludens...but it helped. My nose was pretty drippy though, mainly my left one. I honestly have no idea how many times I wiped it, but I had to buy chapstick at one point to soothe the BURNING around my nostrils.

Anyway, other than that, I DID sneeze a few times. They weren't loud, and I don't remember exactly what they sounded like, but I remember the last two sounded like plain exhales. Like: "Ah-hehhh!" Definitely going to try and go to bed early tonight...

2 hours ago, Katzoo12 said:

UPDATE: Yeah...pretty sure it's a cold. I woke up in the middle of the night a few times with a KILLER sore throat (I'm pretty sure that that's the worst symptom for me) and I had to go downstairs once to try gargling with salt water. Nothing really helped...but I DID get SOME sleep. Unfortunately, I didn't have the luxury of staying home from work today. The first few hours were rough because of my throat, and I had to suck a Halls lozenge. It was a bit bitter, definitely stronger than Ludens...but it helped. My nose was pretty drippy though, mainly my left one. I honestly have no idea how many times I wiped it, but I had to buy chapstick at one point to soothe the BURNING around my nostrils.

Sorry to hear it's a cold. I don't know if this is something you do anyway but I've found lately that using cloth rather than tissue for wiping/blowing nose helps prevent a lot of the burning and raw nose 

Just now, Trynasneeze said:

Sorry to hear it's a cold. I don't know if this is something you do anyway but I've found lately that using cloth rather than tissue for wiping/blowing nose helps prevent a lot of the burning and raw nose 

Interesting. I've personally never used a handkerchief before. I usually use either Puffs Plus Tissues with Lotion or (like today) the back of my hand. Btw how's your cold?

3 hours ago, Katzoo12 said:

Interesting. I've personally never used a handkerchief before. I usually use either Puffs Plus Tissues with Lotion or (like today) the back of my hand. Btw how's your cold?

Getting better thanks. Still just a bit sniffly but at least I'm not having to blow my nose as much

UPDATE: Stayed home from work today. Luckily my sore throat pain was minimal to none today. Mainly just nasal congestion/runnyness and coughing/sneezing. I definitely feel better though, so I’ll be going to work tomorrow. Hopefully my runny nose/congestion clears up soon…