Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Curly Hair Girl Who Loves To Sneeze

MassiveMagic

There's a girl in my class with the most amazing red afro curly hair. It's so big and bouncy, and she always has a great time sneezing. She loves to make a big production out of it, and it always makes everyone laugh. She's such a fun person to be around, and I always enjoy talking to her.That girl would have a long breathy drawn out inhale that would last for a long time before letting out a good sneeze. It was always a good show, and everyone would always stop and look, even if they were pretending not to. She loves her huge sneezes as much as we do. 

She would sometimes tickle her nose to make herself sneeze. She would take long inhales to make the sneeze last longer. While she inhales slowly, her huge red curly hair would bounce as she smiles, knowing that a good sneeze will come next. She enjoys the feeling of the tickle in her nose and the anticipation of the sneeze. It's a small moment of joy in her day. The curly hair girl inhales with a smile on her face. "Hahh... haaah... oh boy! Haahh…" she exclaims. 

She loves to make a big deal out of it when she is about to sneeze. Taking long, deep breaths in and smiling, she really gets into it. It's like she enjoys the build-up and the suspense before finally letting loose with a big sneeze. Maybe it's just her way of enjoying one of the little things in life. She Smiles and inhales more as her large curly hair bounces. she knows she's gonna let out a great sneeze she'll love. 

The curly hair girl smiles as she exclaims "Hahh... Haahhh.... I feel a sneeze coming! Haahh... Haahh..." Her eyes close and her head tilts back as she prepares to release a powerful sneeze. She savors the moment, enjoying the anticipation of the sneeze to come. The girl's forced sneezes are oddly satisfying to watch. She seems to be enjoying it too, judging by the smile on her face. The gentle 'haaah's turn into hearty 'haahh's and 'haahhh's, and it's clear that she's putting all her effort into making herself sneeze. It's impressive, to say the least. Every time she takes a deep breath in, her huge puffy curly hair bounces up and down with her smile. She looks like she's about to sneeze, but she's just enjoying the moment.

The curly haired girl smiled as she tickled her nose, making her build-ups even longer before letting out a sneeze. It was a beautiful sight to see, and it made everyone around her smile, too.  She knows her nose is itchy and waiting to be tickled. She knows she's about to sneeze. She feels it in her body, and she loves the feeling. She can't wait to let it out. She wishes she could keep inhaling and build up for the rest of her life, but she's about to sneeze. “Haaaahh... Haaaaaahh... Haaaaaaahh... Haaaaaaaahhhh... Haaaaaaaaaahhhh... Haaaaaaaaaaahhhh…” 

She can feel the tickling in her nose. She can't wait to let it out. She knows she's about to sneeze. She can hear the noise of the crowd waiting for her. She has a huge smile on her face, she's enjoying every second of this, she knows it's coming but she doesn't care, she loves this. She knows she's making lots of people happy, she's making the people who are watching her happy, she loves making people happy. She loves the attention, she loves being watched, adored and appreciated.

She starts to blush, and her face starts to turn red. She knows she only has one more long and deep inhale before she sneezes, but she wants to make sure her last one is the best one. People are loving every second of this and are really into it. She smiles as she does her last long and deep inhale. "Haaaaaahhhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh... Haaaahhhh..." She holds her tissue with a smile on her face. She knows she will be very loud when she sneezes. Her hair continues to bounce with each massive deep long inhale. "Haaaaahhh... Haaaaaaaaahhh... Haaaaahhh..." She has her final long and deep inhale. "Here it comes, guys!" She looks around at everyone and smiles as she knows her big sneeze is coming and she is about to make everyone happy. She then lets out a massive amazing sneeze with a huge smile on her face. “HAAAAHSHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!” 

When it is all set and done, she'll fluff up her large curly hair and smile. She laughs, gives out one huge sniffle and says "Bless me!" and laughs again. It's one of her endearing qualities. Her huge curly hair is her trademark and her sneezes are just as wonderful. We all loved the curly-haired girl and her huge, puffy curly-haired sneezes, and we know she loves her puffy curly-haired sneezes too!

What a spectacular first post! I love the sense of anticipation and how thoroughly you describe every moment. I don't think I've ever been particularly drawn to people enjoying their own sneezes before, but you might have just awoken something in me lol.

6 hours ago, Kiwifruit said:

What a spectacular first post! I love the sense of anticipation and how thoroughly you describe every moment. I don't think I've ever been particularly drawn to people enjoying their own sneezes before, but you might have just awoken something in me lol.

I'm glad you enjoy it!

Good job! I love the detailed description of her long amazing build-up! 

Welcome to the forum, and this is definitely a great first post!❤️

Welcome to the forum! As others have mentioned, I thought this was really good, especially since it's your first post. 

On 10/4/2022 at 12:27 PM, strong sneeze32 said:

Good job! I love the detailed description of her long amazing build-up! 

Welcome to the forum, and this is definitely a great first post!❤️

On 10/5/2022 at 8:45 AM, Tyko93 said:

I loved the build up with this one.  Great job!

18 hours ago, SunFlower_10 said:

Welcome to the forum! As others have mentioned, I thought this was really good, especially since it's your first post. 

thank you all so much! 

17 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

I definitely love a character who enjoys sneezing this much.  Thanks for sharing. 

thank you.

• 4 months later...

Wow! I can't believe I've not found this sooner! This was amazingly written, the detail was superb! I love a good build up! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...