Sneeze Fetish Forum

Searching for visible spray (f)

I absolutely love loud, wet sneezes from women with a visible spray cloud/mist exiting their mouths. Anyone mind sharing some clips or telling me where can I find those that that fit this criteria?Β 
(I know there is an entire YouTube playlist or sites like ManyVids dedicated to this. I was actually hoping to find some that I never viewed beforeΒ πŸ˜…)

1 hour ago, Steveyboy1008 said:

I absolutely love loud, wet sneezes from women with a visible spray cloud/mist exiting their mouths. Anyone mind sharing some clips or telling me where can I find those that that fit this criteria?Β 
(I know there is an entire YouTube playlist or sites like ManyVids dedicated to this. I was actually hoping to find some that I never viewed beforeΒ πŸ˜…)

Goodness me, this is exactly what im also into, and I also am still searching for more clips of these. I usually find them in youtube!

Visible spray is my favorite as well, Hopefully some of these are vids you haven’t seen before.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, SFDON said:

Visible spray is my favorite as well, Hopefully some of these are vids you haven’t seen before.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I love these. But I've seen them already and I'm searching for new ones you know 😁😁😁

14 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Goodness me, this is exactly what im also into, and I also am still searching for more clips of these. I usually find them in youtube!

Me too πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Always browsing YouTube on a regular basis for them

42 minutes ago, Steveyboy1008 said:

I love these. But I've seen them already and I'm searching for new ones you know 😁😁😁

I will be on the lookout for more spray sneeze videos and let you know what I findπŸ‘In your bio you mentioned your girlfriend has spray sneezes. Have you ever thought about writing any observations?

6 hours ago, SFDON said:

I will be on the lookout for more spray sneeze videos and let you know what I findπŸ‘In your bio you mentioned your girlfriend has spray sneezes. Have you ever thought about writing any observations?

Yes I'll post some soon enough. Don't worry 😁😁😁. 

12 hours ago, Steveyboy1008 said:

Yes I'll post some soon enough. Don't worry 😁😁😁. 

You are a quite lucky guy πŸ™‚. In a world dominated by stifles and dry small sneezes having a girl that sprays freely is a blessing πŸ™‚. Are they like the soft misty type ? Or more like strong messy ones 😊 ?

Eager to read your obs from her 😁