Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best Thing You Ever Overheard

SleepingPhlox

What's the best thing you've ever overheard?  Whether it's funny, weird, or unnerving...anything memorable you've heard someone say when you weren't a party to the conversation.

To start: one time I was sitting on the beach and a mother and her young kid walked behind me.  As they passed behind me the kid said in a very serious voice "There's skeletons in the water.  There's always skeletons in the water." and then they were gone before I could try to discern any backround information to whatever the heck that was all about. I still think about it to this day.

So, good people of SFF, what do you got? (This is off topic, not observations, so preferably not sneezes!)

I love this topic so much already omg. All that's coming to mind right now are all the things I've overheard men say about me/my body so when I think of something funny and worth sharing I'll come back :P

Great topic! 

Recently, I was at a restaurant with friends. They had an outdoor area, so we sat at a table outside. 

At some point, two people walked past, a guy and a woman. As they passed, the woman said "For God's sake, Falco, if you don't shag her already, I will!" :shifty:

ah I got one!

Yesterday, I was in a popular plaza in Madrid. I sat down on a bench and one girl sitting next to me exclaims to her friend about the beautiful scenery in front of us, "It's like I'm watching a movie with my eyes."

I thought that was such a beautiful way to describe Europe and I couldn't agree more.

On 6/10/2022 at 20:05, Spookylene said:

Ottimo argomento! 

Recentemente, sono stato in un ristorante con amici. Avevano un'area esterna, quindi ci siamo seduti a un tavolo fuori. 

Ad un certo punto sono passate due persone, un ragazzo e una donna. Mentre passavano, la donna disse: "Per l'amor di Dio, Falco, se non la scopi già, lo farò!":sfuggente:

I love this woman haha!

On 10/6/2022 at 2:05 PM, Spookylene said:

Great topic! 

Recently, I was at a restaurant with friends. They had an outdoor area, so we sat at a table outside. 

At some point, two people walked past, a guy and a woman. As they passed, the woman said "For God's sake, Falco, if you don't shag her already, I will!" :shifty:

Now THAT is funny!

I was at Walmart on Thanksgiving Monday, and headed back out to our car, we passed an older woman returing her buggy.

Her friend came up the aisle to find her, saying "there you are. I wondered where you'd gone."

The woman said she was organizing the buggies.

The friend said "oh, you got a new job, did you?"

I nearly died laughing when I was back in my car. 🤣🤣

Edited by Just Older
terrible autocorrects

I worked in a call centre a few years back, walking the floor towards the door at the end of my shift I heard an agent telling a customer “I’m not saying you’re an idiot sir, but it is possible” 🤣