Sneeze Fetish Forum

Past Internet Sneezers

MobyRick

If you could have one person who used to be a great source of material but has since stopped posting make a comeback, who would it be?

My pick might be Lindsey from the old JustinTV days. 

I don't know if anyone remembers tanya coleman, but she was my absolute favourite. Sorely disappointed to find she deleted her channel.

Judyschroyer ( one word)

Kitty

Sneezy Kiwi, the only fetishist I've met in person. We spent a week together and on our last night, she induced for me.

My awakening came from the Sneezygirls website. They'd have short previews for all of their videos. I watched every one of them.

But that was before they made the whole site private. I'm pretty sure that site is defunct now.

Years ago there was a YouTube channel,I believed called girlysneezer and they had a girl who sneezed for them named Zharelle who had the best rapid fire fits ever! Definitely miss those uploads.

On 10/16/2022 at 2:20 PM, Dawsio said:

My awakening came from the Sneezygirls website. They'd have short previews for all of their videos. I watched every one of them.

But that was before they made the whole site private. I'm pretty sure that site is defunct now.

The owner eventually blocked pretty much anyone at will for some reason. I became blocked years ago, I have no idea why. They were fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

there was this youtube channel named KC Reigh and she had some of the BEST half stifled extraordinarily messy sneezes . never knew what happened to her but some clips of her still float around

On 10/31/2022 at 5:21 AM, snottynsneezy said:

there was this youtube channel named KC Reigh and she had some of the BEST half stifled extraordinarily messy sneezes . never knew what happened to her but some clips of her still float around

I used to love her videos! I had almost forgotten since I hadn’t seen one in so long. I hope she’s doing well wherever she is!

I really love Jeff W's sneezes. Unfortunately he decided to delete all of his videos and now there are just a few clips on his channel, but the best ones are gone.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

krazykatsneezes was one I remember fondly. I used to follow her youtube channel in the beginning; once they had better audio equipment, their work became simply divine. MsSneezles was another one.

These were users who hit the youtube scene well over 5-10 years ago. Hope they're doing well out there. :3

On 10/9/2022 at 12:46 AM, KSC said:

I don't know if anyone remembers tanya coleman, but she was my absolute favourite. Sorely disappointed to find she deleted her channel.

OMG SHE WAS THE FIRST ONE I'VE EVER LISTENED TO 😭

There was this European sounding girl who had the best rapid fits her channel was something like sneezygirl95 or something similar and she was the best but then disappeared, same with sasha rose on youtube. Amazing incredible videos but hasn't posted in 3 years and its such a shame. Anyone know what happened to her?

On 12/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, aridynamic87 said:

krazykatsneezes was one I remember fondly.

Even all these years later, hers are still some of my most listened to wavs.  They never get old!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...