Sneeze Fetish Forum

Elf obs/f

Twister

I went to Buy Low earlier today and they had a santa and his elf who was a very attractive girl about 20 yrs old I'd guess. They were at the entrance of the store serving out hot chocolate and candy canes to people and taking pictures with kids. Anyway as I was walking in I heard the girl comment to someone that she had a cold and since I really didn't want to miss the oppertunity to see a girl like her sneeze I started up a conversation. We started talking about the weather and stuff when she stopped and said wait I have to sneeze and sneezed a fairly wet sounding assshhhaaaa. We went back to talking then about two minutes later another loud acchoooo. So finally as I was getting ready to leave because I actually did have stuff I had to do there besides stand around talking to a sneezy elf all day she offered me some hot chocolate and so as she was pouring some into a cup she had to stop pouring while the cup was only like half full and she said dangit I have to sneeze again. Then she turned away and sneezed a kinda half stifled mmmccchaaaaa. Finally I did get the cup of hot chocolate and I finally did get my shopping done after this rather nice experience.

Archived