Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone here have a tickle fetish?

Kaitlynne

Yes me. Truth be told, I don't know if I can call myself a tickle fetishist, but I've sometimes wondered. I even signed up for a tickle fetish forum, but I'm not as active there as I am here. I go there from time to time despite everything, I have already discussed with some people and even made some Rp with some of them. ^_^

On the other hand, my fetish for tickling must not come from my fetish for sneezing because I am not attracted to it in the same way, they are two very different fetishes from each other even if one could think otherwise because of the similarities to tickling found in both. The desired goal is not the same.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 3:50 PM, oOMariusOo said:

Yes me. Truth be told, I don't know if I can call myself a tickle fetishist, but I've sometimes wondered. I even signed up for a tickle fetish forum, but I'm not as active there as I am here. I go there from time to time despite everything, I have already discussed with some people and even made some Rp with some of them. ^_^

On the other hand, my fetish for tickling must not come from my fetish for sneezing because I am not attracted to it in the same way, they are two very different fetishes from each other even if one could think otherwise because of the similarities to tickling found in both. The desired goal is not the same.

Nice to see another one here!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a tickle fetish (also a foot fetish). I hypothesize (in my case) that it has something to do with watching the other persons loss of control.