Sneeze Fetish Forum

MassiveSneeze Youtube Comeback!!

Nostrildamuss

Hi all!!

For those who don't know, I once ran a channel on Youtube called "MassiveSneeze" that I've seen discussed here and there on the forum. Years ago I took down my channel (for personal reasons) and then lost access to all of my old recordings, but with the help of a fellow fetishist I've managed to recover most of them!

This has inspired me to restart my channel, posting some old classic clips as well as new ones! I still am very much involved in the fetish, I've just been on the sidelines for the most part. There's nothing posted there yet, but if you want to subscribe to my new channel it's now called "Nostrildamus" and you can find it here!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQm_drkLd5JNgjG3FGll1jA/about

P.S. I also have a snz tumblr where I post wavs occasionally under the same name "Nostrildamus" 

Looking forward to sneezing more for y'all! 😊

MassiveSneeze vaguely reminds me of something, but in my memory it was a female sneeze. Are you a woman or a man ? Maybe there were several people with this nickname, it's a rather catchy nickname. I wanted to watch one of your videos, but it doesn't seem to be posted on your Youtube channel yet.

29 minutes ago, Melody said:

wow, so glad your coming back! subscribed :)

Thank you!! 😊

Oh hey, you were one of the first channels I'd found that I really enjoyed when I was first discovering my fetish. Very glad to see you are back!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 7:08 PM, sillystars85 said:

Welcome back. :)

21 hours ago, Elysnzz said:

Oh yay! I used to adore listening to your strong sneezes! Welcome back!!

Thank you, both of you! It's good to be back! :)