Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Cold Goes Around (One Piece)

Mimi

Good day
I wanted to give another try at writing a One Piece sickfic.
I chose a story where all members of the crew catch cold one after the other.
(Nine members, from Luffy to Brook. Jimbei will not be there this time)
However, if you would like to see a fanfic that is only about a single character from the crew (cold or allergy, it doesn't matter) then just write to me. I'd also like to come up with another story.
I'll just start now and then we'll see how you like this whole thing.

----

Part 1 - a storm with consequences.

The day had started calm and sunny. Monkey D. Luffy's pirate gang had departed from the Thriller Bark and were en route to the Sabaody Archipelago.
It was already past noon when Navigator Nami felt the weather change. And before they knew it, the Straw Hats found themselves caught in a full-blown thunderstorm.
The mood on board became hectic. Lightning, thunder, pouring rain.
They had their hands full and then... they noticed a leak. Water entered Usopp's workshop.
The last resort, a coup de burst.
With this, the Straw Hats managed to get to safety near a small island.
Completely exhausted and soaked, the pirates set about repairing the leak in the Sunny.

Sanji and Usopp were down in the sniper's workshop. They removed the water with a pump so that they could clean up afterwards.
Franky was also in the starting blocks to plug the leak.
Things were also cleaned up on deck. All wet clothes were hung out to dry.

"How bad is it?" Nami asked as she climbed down to join the boys in Usopp's workshop.
"The water is outside" Usopp said "We're cleaning up now"
"I'll put the pump away" said Sanji and wanted to light a cigarette. However, he did not succeed.
"Damn" he cursed angrily "My cigarettes are all wet"
"Not so bad" commented the navigator on the whole thing "You smoke too much anyway"
Sanji, on the other hand, didn't answer. He had turned away from Nami.
The young woman found this highly unusual. Otherwise Smutje didn't ignore her either. On the contrary.
"Sanji?" she asked when he started to sob too. Was he crying? Because of the cigarettes?
"Hey," Nami said, a little taken aback and wanted to put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not that bad, is it?"
Again she got no answer. The blonde didn't look at her or turn to her, even though she was talking to him. Instead, he sobbed again and...

"Hee.. HepTSCHI ... HepTSCHI ..." 

sneezed loudly twice, so that Nami was really startled.
"Sorry," he murmured with another sniffle.
"Bless you" said the addressee. She wanted to say more, but one more...

"Hii-CHUIii"

... sneezing sounded. This time it was Usopp who stood trembling in the room.
"Bless you" said Franky "You should put on something dry first" he commented on the situation.
"That's easier said than done," the sniper replied, sniffling loudly. “Our clothes all got wet and are drying upstairs on deck.
"We should also go upstairs" said Sanji "The sun is shining on deck. It's warmer there than down here."
"Go easy" agreed Cyborg Franky to the whole thing "I'll be fine here"
"All right" Nami answered "Then let's get up with you."

----

The Somme seemed warm up on deck. Warm weather greeted them as soon as they reached the small, uninhabited island. Only out on the open sea was the storm still raging. You could even see it from here.
Sanji and Usopp took off their wet shirts to hang them up to dry as well.

"Ha... Ha... ACHummn"

"Luffy?" Surprised, Nami turned to her captain, who was standing at the railing and had just sneezed loudly. The only answer she got was a loud sniffle.
"We should go ashore" Zorro suggested "Even if the sun is shining, a campfire for us all to warm up would be better"
"For once, I agree with you," Sanji agreed, "Then I could cook us a warm stew."
"Woo-hoo, stew" Luffy was on fire. "Food" he yelled loudly.
"Good idea" said Robin, who was also standing up here and helping to dry the wet clothes.
"I think so too," Chopper also agreed. "Come on Brook, let's collect firewood."
"All right" replied this "Johohoho"
"Can we also grill meat on the fire?" the captain asked his smutje.
"Yeah sure" he replied "Then let's get started"

----

So, here ends part 1
In the next part it really starts with usop. He'll be the first to really catch the cold.
How do you like it so far? I'm curious about your opinion.
Kind regards, your Mimi
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello folks
I'm glad I got some feedback on this. Highly motivated, I then tackle the first chapter.
I hope you enjoy it. Let's start with usop

Part 2

Sanji's suggestion of the stew over the campfire had been a very good idea. Not only did it taste very good, it also warmed everyone up a bit. 
The sun was still shining warmly from the sky and the Straw Hat Pirates were beginning to perk up.
The beach they landed on was just heavenly.
White sand, behind it a green meadow with a beautiful lake. Most members of this crew had already left to explore.
Luffy, despite a slight cold, was as cheerful as ever and surveyed the lake with Franky and Brook. 
Zorro had found a nice spot and took a nap in the afternoon.
Nami had left with Sanji to see the island. She intended to draw them.
Robin sat on the beach reading a book while Chopper went back to the ship. 
After both Usopp and Sanji and Luffy had to sneeze heavily several times, he wanted to prepare a cold tea from herbs.
And usop? He was still sitting in front of the campfire, which was gradually getting weaker. No one had added more wood. 
Nevertheless, it still gave enough warmth. And this warmth was just infinitely good for the sniper.

He probably dozed off a bit after they ate. The stew had tasted kind of funny to him. Nevertheless, he had eaten it without comment. 
The warmth did him good and the others all praised how well the stew turned out.
Now he sat alone in front of the dim firelight. He slowly began to freeze again. In addition, his head had started to pound uncomfortably.
Usopp sighed as he realized his nose was running. He sniffled, pulled her up, but it was no use.
She just kept walking. In addition, he suddenly became very tired.
"Srnf..." he sniffed "What's wrong with me?"
The more he sniffed, the more the inside of his nostrils began to itch. He rubbed his nose with his fist, but the itching didn't stop.
"... HIi... HIi..."

His breath hitched as the itch passed a certain point. He couldn't resist any longer as his eyes closed, his nostrils flared, and then...

"...Hiii-CHUuii..."

a cold sneeze exploded out of him. He sighed in relief and sniffed again. His nose was running like a waterfall now and the itching teased him again.

"...Hiii...Chuuu...Hi-CHuii..."

Suddenly he felt someone put a dry blanket around his shoulders. He blinked and Robin appeared in his field of vision.
She crouched down next to him and handed him a box of tissues.
"Blow your nose," she said in her motherly way. "It'll definitely get better then."
Usopp nodded, took a handkerchief and blew all that wetness out of his nose. Nevertheless, it itched again immediately. 
Robin immediately looked at him that he was about to sneeze again when the sniper grimaced again.

"...Hiii-CHuiii..."

"Sounds like you've caught a cold," the young woman assumed.
"srnf ... caught a cold?" asked Usopp and sniffled again. Again Robin held out the box of handkerchiefs.
"srnf ... I was ... srnf ... never had a cold" sniffed the sniper and wiped his snotty nose again.
"Then this is the first time," said the young woman, gently pressing her palm against her comrade's forehead. "You feel a bit warm too," she stated.
Usopp enjoyed the coolness that emanated from Robin's hand. Only now did he realize how much his head was pounding.
"Are you sure it's just a cold?" he asked with a sniffy voice. "I can't imagine that. Maybe it's something serious," he wailed.
"I'm sure," Robin said confidently. "But feel free to ask Chopper. After all, he's the doctor"
"True," remarked Usopp. "Where is he?"
"On the ship, in the sickroom," the young woman replied, "Luffy and Sanji also have a cold. 
He probably expected something like that and wanted to make preparations."
"I'll go to him," the sniper decided, took another handkerchief and got up. He walked slowly towards the ship.

----
Chopper sat at his desk in the sickroom and prepared a herbal mixture that was good for colds. 
After the little reindeer kept hearing some of his friends sneeze, he suspected that one of them would soon be sick. 
So he wasn't very surprised when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" he asked, pushing the prepared herbal mixture into a tin can.
The door opened and a miserable-looking Usopp crept into the room.
"snrf ... chopper" he complained in a sniffy voice "I'm sick"
"Oh, it's you Usopp," he replied while sticking a label on the can. "Sit down, I'll take care of you in a moment"
The sniper sat down on the bed and sniffed again.

"...Hiii-CHuu...HiiII-CCHUiii...snrf...HICHUUuu..."

Before Chopper could check on his patient, he started sneezing heavily again and had to blow his nose.
"Bless you" he said "Sounds like you've caught a cold"
"Oh... snrf... I don't know," the sniper replied. My head hurts, my neck is starting to hurt and I keep having to... I... Hiii...

...CHUUuuu...."
"Definitely" said the little ship's doctor while taking some instruments out of his pocket "A cold"
"Are you sure?" Usopp sniffed "I think I'm flushed with fever"
"Here" Chopper remained calm and handed his comrades the clinical thermometer "Put that under your arm. And then open your mouth"
the sniper obeyed, tucking the thermometer under his arm and letting Chopper peer down his throat.
"Looks like a cold," Chopper stated again, taking his stethoscope to listen to his comrades.
"But my head hurts so much" wailed Usopp "And the fever"
"I'll give you something for the headache right away," the ship's doctor tried to calm his patient down. "Show me the thermometer"
"Here ... snrf ..." the sniper pulled out the thermometer and handed it to his comrades.
"Only slightly increased," he stated. 
"Your airways are free so far. Your throat is slightly red and you have a cold. Just caught a cold,” Chopper explained.
"The best thing is if you lie down in your bunk, cover up warmly and get some sleep. You should also drink a lot, I'll make you a cold tea right away."
"Is that all?" Usopp asked. "I'm not seriously ill? I don't have to stay here with you?"
"You have a cold Usopp" explained the ship's doctor again "A cold, not the plague. Rest and drinking a lot have always proven to be the best. 
So off to your bunk, I'll bring you tea and something for your headache right away."
"You're the doctor," the sniper said miserably. He just couldn't believe that a simple cold would knock him out like that.
"I'm sure you'll have company soon," Chopper tried to comfort his friend. 
"The way Luffy's voice sounds at the moment, he'll have a cold by tomorrow at the latest."
"Oh dear ... srnf ..." Usopp sniffled "That could still be something ... Hiii ...

"Hiii-CHOoo"

----

This is where this part ends.
Whether Chopper is right and Luffy will follow soon? You'll find out next time.
Until then
your Mimi
23 minutes ago, Kaitlynne said:

Wow! Das ist fantastisch! Du kannst gut mit Worten umgehen, mein Freund!

Thank you for the praise. English is not my mother tongue and my translation is not the best.
Here I am
and I brought you another part of the One Piece sickfic. Have fun while reading.

part 3

After Chopper had taken care of Usop so far, he rejoined the others.
The crew sat around the campfire. Zorro had put more wood on.
"What about usop?" Nami asked the ship's doctor. It hadn't escaped her notice that her comrade had been with Chopper.
"He's caught a cold," Chopper informed his friends. "Would it be possible if we stayed the night?"
"I've had that thought too," the navigator admitted. "After all, it's almost evening. And Usopp would do well to rest here"
"Not just usop," the little reindeer threw in with a look at Luffy and Sanji. Sanji seemed to be doing better so far. 
Luffy was hardly noticeable either. Only his voice told Chopper that something was approaching.
"We would all do well with some rest," the ship's doctor finished the sentence he had started.
"Srnf...Usopp is sick?" Luffy sniffed
"A little," replied the crew's ship's doctor. "And you sound like you've got a cold, too. Will you go to bed early today, yes?”
"Srnf... oh what. I'm fine. And besides... besides... I... don't... get... any..." a tickle in his nose made sure that the rubber boy couldn't 
finish the sentence. For a moment his face seemed to freeze in the -I'm about to sneeze- grimace. 
Once again he sniffled noisily before he with one

"...AH...AHHH-CHUMMnn..." exploded.

"I don't get a cold," Luffy finished the sentence and sniffed noisily again.
"Usop said the same thing today," Robin mentioned, almost sounding amused.
"Chopper is quite right," Nami sighed. "We all go to bed earlier today. Can you guys take turns on the night's watch somehow?"
"Sure" said Franky
"We'll do it," Zorro confirmed.
"Very good. Then we'll go to bed after dinner tonight," the young woman decided
"Say Brook" now Chopper turned to the skeleton "Would you help me to make some pots of cold tea? I am sure we will need them"
"But I'd love to" replied the addressed "Johohoho"

----

The evening passed and as planned, the Straw Hat Pirates all went to bed a little earlier. 
Only Zorro and Franky, they climbed into the lookout. There they wanted to take turns keeping watch.
It became quiet on the ship.
Luffy woke up just before midnight. His throat hurt and he had to cough terribly. He was also very thirsty. 
So he got up to drink some water in the galley.
As soon as he got up, he noticed that everything was hurting him somehow. Every movement felt exhausting. But what hurt most was his head.
He left the cabin and walked across the deck.
"Why is it so cold?" he thought and started to sniffle again. "Nami said this was a spring island"
He slowly crept towards the galley. His nose was running like a waterfall now and sniffing was no longer helping to stem all the liquid that was 
coming out of his nose.
At first he just let them run. He went into the galley and got a glass of water. He drank it greedily, but immediately started coughing again.
And then his nose started tickling too.
At first he fought it. Luffy just didn't feel like sneezing anymore. He had to do that enough in the evening.
But he couldn't stand it for long. His nose took control. Without wanting to, his eyes closed, his nostrils widened and...

"Ah...ah...AHH-CHUMnn...Ah-CHumn.... Eh-Chumn..."

started sneezing. And to sniff.
"Why don't you use a handkerchief?" he now heard Zoro's voice. Of course he saw his comrade from the lookout and followed him.
" srnf ... srnf ... what for? ... srnf" asked Luffy with a running nose.
"Because it's disgusting when you have a cold and have to sneeze like that," his comrade replied and gave him a clean handkerchief.
"Blow your nose. Then sneezing will also get better,” he explained.
Luffy gave up. He obediently took the handkerchief and wiped his snotty nose with loud blows.
"Here" Zoro gave it another one.
"I just blew my nose," Luffy said, "I don't need to do it again...

"...AH-CHUmn ..."

"Bless you" said the swordsman. "So now you've got it"
"Do you really think so?" asked the rubber boy and promptly began to cough.
"Of course," Zorro replied, "And as long as you have a cold, you should use a handkerchief more often. Even if you have to sneeze"
"But why?" Luffy now wanted to know from his friend.
"Chopper will explain that to you in the morning," the swordsman replied. He didn't want to enlighten Luffy about flying germs now. 
Instead he walked over to the table. Chopper and Brook had provided cold tea as a precaution. 
Now he poured the tea into a cup and gave it to his captain.
"Here" he said "this will help you"
"This is disgusting" said Luffy "Do I really have to drink this?"
"It will help you" said Zorro "Even your sore throat"
"How do you know that I have a sore throat?" asked the rubber boy, amazed.
"Well, the way you cough and the way your voice sounds," explained the swordsman.

"...AhCHumn...srnf...srnf..."

Again Luffy had to sneeze hard. And again Zorro gave him handkerchiefs.
The rubber boy obediently wiped his nose again, which was already getting a red tinge.
"Come with me," the swordsman said, taking another box of tissues and a pot of tea, "Let's put you back in your bed. 
And tomorrow you have to talk to Chopper about it. And don't ask me why again."
"All right srnf..." Luffy admitted defeat. He followed his friend and let him put him to bed"

----

That is it for today. I hope you had fun.
Although I can't really imagine Luffy with a cold... I hope I described it well.
Who will be hit next? You will find out in Part 4
until then
your Mimi
Hello folks
Since today is a public holiday here and I don't have to work, I thought I'd throw out the next part right away. Have fun.

Part 4

"He ... EHPtschIIi ... Hep-TSchIIi ... snrf ...

Once again, loud, thunderous sneezing broke through the morning calm of the Thousand Sunny.
With a sigh, navigator Nami laid the newspaper she had been reading on the dining table. 
She sat in the ship's galley and looked at the kitchenette. To the person who had woken her up with an equally loud sneeze about an hour ago.
Smutje Sanji actually wanted to take care of breakfast. But by the time the sneezing got the better of him, 
he had turned away from the kitchen counter. Now he was facing the wall and had his arm in front of his face. 
You could see that he wasn't finished yet. A fight raged in his nose that he would quickly lose. 
Eyes already closed, he took another deep breath and

"...EHptSCHIii..."

interrupted the morning silence again.
"Sanji" Nami sounded a bit annoyed but also worried. "Seriously?" she asked.
"Excuse me, srnf ..." the cook whispered with tears in his eyes and a sneeze in his voice. 
It was a bit embarrassing for him to have to sneeze so hard in front of his beloved Nami. 
In addition, this was the fourth sneezing attack this morning. He lowered the arm that had just covered his face and felt for the 
handkerchief in his jacket pocket.
"srnf... sorry," he murmured again before attempting to clear his reddened and stuffy nose. He slowly crept back to the kitchenette. 
At the sink he disposed of the handkerchief in the kitchen waste and began to wash his hands thoroughly. Also for the fourth time this morning. 
A sigh escaped him as he glanced at the clock hanging over the galley door. 
At this rate, he would never finish breakfast on time, which annoyed him greatly. 
So far he had always finished cooking the meals punctually and reliably. 
For a brief moment he closed his eyes and again felt a violent throbbing behind his forehead, which had been with him since morning.

A noise next to him pulled him back to reality and he saw his red-haired comrade who had approached the kitchen and was 
beginning to take care of breakfast.
"But Nami" Sanji said in a hoarse voice "You don't have to..."
"Sit down" she interrupted him and pointed to the place where she had just been sitting.
"Nami..." the blonde tried again, but only got a look that didn't tolerate any arguments.
"Sit down," she commanded again. Sanji swallowed hard, feeling the annoying stabbing pain in his throat that had been tormenting 
him the night before. It felt like there was a small spike somewhere in his throat that was constantly pecking at him and rubbing his throat raw. 
Defeated, he crept to the table and collapsed into the chair. With another sniff he tried to clear his blocked nose, 
but this hadn't been a good idea. The pounding in his head got worse and immediately the annoying tickle in his nose returned. 
His fight against the cold began again, another sneezing attack was unstoppable.
Nami didn't miss Sanji's – I'll be sneezing again – look. Without a word, she placed a box of tissues on the dining table. 
Smutje quickly grabbed one and held it under his nose. Just in time, because he had just lost the fight. His eyes narrowed, 
the dry and chapped lips parted slightly to take another deep breath and

"... He... He... HePTschOOo... srnf... srnf..."

His loud sneeze broke the morning silence again. But tickling persisted in his nostrils, the sneezing attack was not over yet. 
His face seemed frozen for a few seconds as he waited to let go.

"... Hep-TschIii ... TschIiii .... srnf… HEP-TSchIii… snrf…”

Finally his nose left him alone and he could blow it again. Slowly it became red and sore from all the sneezing and cleaning.
"Now it's gotten to you after all," Nami stated. "Since when is that already like this?" she asked and put a cup of freshly brewed cold tea 
on the table. The blond gratefully put his cold fingers around the cup and realized how cold he was.
"Don't know" he whispered almost tonelessly "Since I woke up?" he guessed.
"Somehow I don't believe you," said the young woman.
"Don't you?" he asked and started to sip the tea, noticing the sore throat again.
"Last night" Nami said "You were already stricken then. You didn't eat and went to bed very early"
She waited for an answer. But all she got was a ragged cough.
"It's going to be really tough," she stated. "Does Chopper know that it's so bad now?"
"No srnf…" Sanji croaked, his voice getting hotter from coughing. He took another sip of tea. 
The hot steam rose into his nose and it immediately began to tickle again. This time the chef didn't even bother to fight it. 
Instead, he turned his head away from Nami and

Hee … HMPFff … srnf … HMpff …

winced with suppressed and painful sneezes.
"Don't hold back," his girlfriend warned. "You have to let it out, otherwise you hurt yourself"
Sanji admitted defeat. He raised his arm, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and

"Hee... HEP-TSCHOOoo... HEP-TSCHIIii... snrf... snrf... He... HeP-TSCHIIii...."

succumbed to another sneezing attack. The sixth this morning. Again he wiped his burning and now reddened nose. 
However, it remained completely clogged. Suddenly he felt a pleasantly cool hand on his forehead.
"You're getting a fever" Nami remarked "You belong in bed"
"That's not possible" croaked the blonde tonelessly. "Who's going to take care of breakfast?"
"As you can see, I've already done this," the redhead countered, 
pointing to a stack of pancakes in the kitchenette that she had baked on the side.
"Zorro will laugh his ass off ... snrf ..." the smutje sniffed miserably.
"Forget this stupid power struggle," Nami said, a little annoyed. "Your health is more important. go back to bed"
"If I do that, I'll wake up the others," Sanji murmured, trying to blow his stuffy nose again. 
He really did make a pitiful picture, with his stuffy and reddened nose and watery and glassy eyes.
"Besides, Luffy and Usopp are also staying in the cabin today. They won't leave me alone anyway," he added with a sniffy voice.
"Then lie down in the sickroom," said the young woman. "Or you don't lie down in my lounge chair. 
The sun is warm and I'll send Chopper over to you as soon as he's up."
"Oh...I don't know...don't...

"...He... Hep-TSCHooo... srnf..."

another sneezing attack made its way out of Sanji's nose. The seventh this morning. 
The nostrils widened, the next sneeze was already on the way.

„… HEP-TSCHIii … srnf … HEP-TSCHiii … He … he … HETP-TSCHIiii … srnf …“

When the sneezing stopped, he started coughing horribly and realized how exhausted he was. He thought for a moment. 
A nap in the warm morning sun, yes, that would certainly do him good now.
"All right" he croaked "I'll lie down in your lounge chair"
"Well then" Nami sighed relieved "It works"
" srnf ... you get along here?" he asked
"Of course" she replied "Leave this to me and get some rest.
The blond nodded defeated, finished his tea and went to the door.
"Sanji" he heard his girlfriend "Take this with you. You will need it” with these words she pressed the box with the handkerchiefs into his hand.
"Thank you Nami" he whispered "thank you very much... snrf..."

----
Well, that's it for now.
Who do you think will be hit next? You'll find out over the weekend.
Until then, I wish you a nice week.
Your Mimi
Hello folks
Today there is another One Piece part
have fun

part 5

Nami was standing in the galley of Thosuand Sunny. She was standing by the kitchen counter, stirring a steaming pot.
It smelled deliciously of chicken soup with noodles.
Behind her, at the dining table, sat a very cold Luffy and a tired Usopp.

"srnf ... when will it be finished?" the rubber boy wailed and sniffed noisily.
"Use a handkerchief," the young woman admonished her captain. She heard from his voice how full his nose was again. 
And she knew if he sneezed now, there would be a big mess.
Luffy obediently took a handkerchief from the box that Nami had put on the table as a precaution and wiped his snotty nose.
"When will it finally be finished?" he now repeated in a clear voice.
"Soon," the navigator replied, a little annoyed. Although their captain was suffering from an acute cold, he had not lost his appetite.
"Do I really have to eat something?" Usopp wailed and began to cough.
"Yes," Nami rolled her eyes annoyed. "Chopper said you should both eat a bowl of soup"
"Only one?" Luffy asked disappointed and started to sniffle again.
"Only one!" said the young woman emphatically "You are ill and therefore you cannot overtax your stomach," she explained to her captain.
"But I didn't feel sick anymore ... snrf ... snrf ..." the rubber boy continued to whine.
"Use a handkerchief," she admonished again, "and be patient. If your stomach tolerates the soup well, you can have more of it later"

"HEP TschIIi ... srnf ..."

Everyone looked up when a loud sneeze sounded. Her gaze fell in the direction of the sickroom, which adjoined the galley. 
The door was open and a miserable looking Sanji walked in. However, he didn't sneeze around as freely as his captain did. 
He had a handkerchief in his hand, which he pressed against his reddened nose.
"Oh Sanji" Nami sighed. "You have a fever. Chopper said to stay in bed until it went down. I'll bring you a bowl of soup."
"I can eat my soup at the table," panted the smutje determinedly, "just like the others."
again the young woman sighed. Her patience was running out and taking care of these three boys with a cold was harder than 
taking care of a sack full of fleas.
"Come on, go back to bed," Zoro's voice suddenly sounded. While the attention of the others was on Sanji, 
he had entered the galley through the other door unnoticed.
"Srnf... that's up to you... none of your business... srnf" Sanji sniffed miserably.
"And whether that's any of my business. After all, we are Nakama” the swordsman growled and took a few steps towards his comrade. 
He stopped right in front of him and pressed the back of his hand against the Smutje's hot forehead.
"I don't have to be a doctor to see how badly it hit you," Zorro continued. 
"You look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. You definitely belong in bed"
Sanji wanted to protest but his nose threw a spanner in the works. Just in time he was able to turn his head away from Zoro and...

"HEP-TschIIi ...HEP-TschIIi ... srnf ..."

had to sneeze heavily.

"HiIII-CHUuuii"
Usopp had to sneeze too.

"It's not fair...srnf..." he complained. "Why does Sanji get special treatment?"
"Because he has a high fever and you don't," Nami yelled at her comrades. Her patience had finally snapped.
"Sanji, go back to bed immediately. Don't make it unnecessarily difficult for me," she hissed at Smutje.
"Usopp, stop complaining and you Zorro, get out of here! Your clever remarks don't make the whole thing any better"
"Excuse me?" roared the addressed "I just wanted to help you"
"Get out!" Nami called again and pointed to the door.
"Oh pity... srnf..." Luffy sniffed "I thought Zoro would have a bowl of soup with us"
"Forget it Luffy" the swordsman was offended
"I'm not sick. I don't need this soup” and with that Zoro left the galley.
He was angry with Nami. How could it be that Usopp was a whiner and the cook was so stubborn?

----

Zoro retreated to the ship's lookout. A round of practice would surely drain his anger. Really work out, yes that would do him good.
It wasn't easy with three sick crew members on board. It was getting on my nerves and he knew it. 
After all, he had taken care of a snotty, sneezing Luffy that night.
Somehow he could understand Nami that she was in such a bad mood. It wasn't easy for her either.
Zoro knelt on the floor and started doing push-ups. He started sweating profusely. More than usual. And he got tired pretty quickly too.
"Damn," he cursed inwardly and sat up. He grabbed his towel, which he always uses when exercising, and wiped the sweat from his face.
He was deep in thought and didn't even realize it

"Ah... HAR-shAAA"

a sneeze was imminent.
Startled, he looked up. Did he really just have to sneeze?
"Hopefully that was just a coincidence," he thought to himself as he reached for his water bottle to take a sip.
He immediately had to cough hard and noticed that his throat was starting to feel sore.
"Oh no" Zoro cursed inwardly "That can't be true"
As a test, he took another sip. But the feeling of the onset of a sore throat remained.
"It probably wasn't such a good idea to take care of Luffy at night after all," he said to himself, 
thinking about how much his captain had to sneeze with his runny nose that night. And also didn't want to use a handkerchief.
"It really can't be true," he repeated as he got up. "It's best to take a hot shower first and take a nap," he thought further. 
“Maybe I can still prevent the worst”
Zoro slung his towel over his shoulders and left the lookout. He headed towards the bathroom. Halfway Franky met him.
"Hey, Brother Zorro" the cyborg greeted him "Are you alright?"
"Yes, I'm fine," the swordsman replied.
"Are you sure?" Franky asked and looked at his comrade. "Your face is a bit red," he stated.
"Of course it is" said Zoro. "After all, I was just training. And now I'm going to take a shower"
The swordsman quickly went on and left Franky standing. 
While they were talking, his nose had started tickling and Zoro really didn't feel like sneezing in front of one of his friends.
He even made it to the shower before his nose took over and he a thunderous one

"Ha... HARr-shsAH"

could no longer prevent.
"Damn... srnf..." Zoro sniffled as he climbed into the shower, sniffling.
For him it was a very big defeat. It just couldn't be. The great Roronar Zoro... defeated by a small virus.
As usual, he turned on the cold water... and immediately began to freeze miserably. 
He trembled and chattered his teeth before turning the water on hot.
There was no cold shower today.
"Ah ... that feels good" he thought to himself and enjoyed the hot steam.
But... what was that? The hot steam rose into his sensitive nostrils. Immediately they began to tickle and tingle.
Zoro tried...really tried...
rubbing his nose, wiggling it, making faces… but none of that helped.
He couldn't help it, his eyes closed, his nostrils opened wide, he took a deep breath and

"... Ha... Ha... HARr-schaAA... srnf HAR-SchaAA... Ha... HAR-SCHAuu..."

started sneezing loudly. He felt the first snot in his nose loosen and be thrown out.
Luckily he was in the shower. He'll have to get some tissues for later if he doesn't want to sneeze like your captain did last night.

Zorro finished his shower and looked for a quiet spot on deck. 
The sun was shining warmly from the sky and it would still be a while before dinner. So he could safely take his nap outside.
"Maybe I can just sleep it off," thought the swordsman as he lay down in his usual place and closed his eyes.
Unfortunately, he wasn't so lucky.
When he woke up again, he was immediately greeted by his now stuffy nose and throbbing headache.
His sore throat hadn't gotten any better either. In addition, his throat felt uncomfortably dry.
Zoro coughed. He badly needed something to drink.
So he got up and walked towards the galley.
Nami and Robin were standing in the galley. Back to the kitchen. They were busy shaping onigiri for dinner.
Chopper was here too. He sat at the dining table and mixed together new herbs for a cold medicine.
When Zoro entered, he didn't pay any attention to the others. He went straight to the kitchenette, 
took a glass from the cupboard and filled himself with water.
"What about you, Zoro?" the little reindeer wanted to know when he noticed that his friend was acting strangely.
But the person addressed did not answer. He knew exactly, his voice would betray that he now had a cold too. It was embarrassing for him.
"I think that's my fault," Nami explained to her little friend. "I was... well... a bit mean to him today." 
the young woman admitted, to Zoro's horror.
"I'm sorry Zorro," she said, turning to the swordsman. "I know you just wanted to help me.
But the person addressed did not answer. He had quickly turned away from a comrade. Because... he had a problem.
His nose tickled him. And he didn't want to sneeze. Not now. Not here.
"He Zorro" he heard the young woman's voice again. "I know you're offended. I'm sorry, okay?"
Again no reaction.
"Zorro, Nami is talking to you" now intervened Robin. She couldn't understand the swordsman's reaction. 
The little argument between the two couldn't have been that bad.
Nami, on the other hand, was getting angry again. Why was this guy acting like that? She wiped her hands on a cloth and went to her comrade.
"Hey" she called angrily. "Stop making faces and work it out with me," she demanded.
At that very moment, Zoro lost the fight against the sneeze. True, he was strong... very strong. But even he couldn't win against a sneeze.
He quickly swept past the young woman and grabbed a handkerchief from the box that was still on the table. He pressed it against his nose and...

"... Ha... HAR-SCHAaaa... snrf... HaARr-schaAHH..."
succumbed to his sneeze.
It was as if that thundering sneeze had opened a door in his nose. He felt his nose want to clear and the liquid seeped into the handkerchief. He quickly took another one, blew his nose but it wasn't finished yet.

"... Har-SHa... Har-SHuuu"

again he had to sneeze.
His comrades just stood there and couldn't believe their eyes.
Zoro had indeed caught a cold. And now he started coughing too.
"Oh Zorro" Nami sighed and rubbed his back until his coughing fit was over.
"Here" Chopper handed him a cup of cold tea. "This will help"
Gratefully Zoro drank his cup and sat down at the table.
"Excuse me please... srnf..." he said.
"It's okay," said the young woman. "Let's just forget about it, okay?"
"Okay," the swordsman replied with a sniffy voice.
"Come with me" Chopper said pointing to the sickroom "I'll take care of you"

----

Here the part ends. I hope you enjoyed watching Zoro lose to a cold. Well, he probably got infected from Luffy.
There will be a new part soon. After all, we still have five healthy crew members.

Mimi
part 6

The Thousand Sunny was still anchored on the shore of this small island.
After a cold had spread among the Straw Hats, they had decided to wait here until it was over.
The dawn was unusually calm.
Zorro, who was also caught yesterday, lay in his bunk and slept. Sanji was also in the cabin, in his bunk. 
His fever had dropped and he was able to leave the sickroom.
He slept wrapped in a thick blanket and snored in competition with Zoro.
Usopp and Luffy had gone to the library after waking up. The long-nosed one still felt a bit exhausted, but he had gotten bored.
And its captain jumped around the ship even with a cold.
So it happened that the two sit down in the library to read an adventure book.
And that could take a while with Luffy and Usopp. 
Because, the long-nosed one then began to tell of his own invented adventures that he had allegedly experienced at some point.
Nami was quite right that the two once occupied themselves. She had no more patience to take care of Usopp and Luffy. 
And no more desire to constantly admonish their captain to please use a handkerchief.
Together with Robin she took care of the breakfast for the crew. Scrambled eggs and rolls for the healthy members and oatmeal for the cold members.
Although she was pretty sure that Luffy would eat both. This cold hadn't affected his appetite or his stomach.
Then the two ladies of the crew took care of the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen.
Inwardly, the navigator wished the ship's cook a speedy recovery. 
She never would have thought how exhausting it is to put three meals on the table every day, 
to adapt them to the needs of the individual crew members and then to tidy everything up afterwards.
But there was nothing that could be done. After her Smutje was lying in the hospital room with a high fever until yesterday, 
she would probably have to take on these tasks again today.

After everything was finally settled, the two ladies retired to their lounge chairs. 
Yesterday the sun was shining so beautifully and today the blue sky promised beautiful weather.
Exhausted from all the extra work, Nami quickly fell asleep in the warm sunshine while Robin took a book and began to read.
After a while, the archaeologist looked at her friend, who was curled up in her deck chair and was shaking slightly.
Robin got up to grab one of the blankets that were lying next to the lounge chairs. 
She cautiously approached her younger friend to gently cover her.
Once again she looked closely at Nami. The navigator had seemed strangely listless all morning.
Was it really just because of the extra work or had your friend contracted it from one of your comrades who had a cold?
Slowly, Robin reached out to feel Nami's forehead. But she didn't get that far.
The young woman became increasingly restless. She grimaced in her sleep and her nose started to twitch.
The archaeologist already knew what was about to happen when she took a step back and took a hard one

Ah … TSCHIIii … TSCHIIii …

Avoiding her friend's sneeze.
Nami's head banged forward. She opened her eyes and faced Robin, who was now feeling her younger friend's forehead with concern.
"Robin... srnf..." Nami sniffled "Don't tell me I just sneezed on you?"
"No" the archaeologist reassured her younger friend "You didn't. But from the sound of it, you're getting a cold now too."

"... TSCHIii..."

The navigator couldn't stand the tickle in her nostrils any longer and let another strong sneeze go into the crook of her arm.

"Srnf... I hope not" she sniffed "Nevertheless, maybe I should talk to Chopper"
sniffling, Nami got up and made his way to the ship's doctor.

----

"...TschHIIii..."

Nami sat in the hospital room and wiped her runny nose.
Chopper was just packing up the instruments with which he had just examined his comrade.
"I'm sorry Nami" he said "but you got it"
"I was afraid of that... srnf..." her nose ran again and she had to blow her nose hard into her handkerchief again.
"You don't have a fever," the ship's doctor informed his patient. "what would help you now would be a warm bath"
"Yes" answered Chopper "A warm bath and then off to bed. With a bit of luck you can mitigate it even more"
"Then I'll try that" decided the young woman "Thanks Chopper"
"But don't bathe too long" warned the little reindeer "Half an hour is enough. Otherwise it will be too tiring for you"
"It's fine, I'll take care of it" with that the young woman left the sickroom.

----

"Chopper?" the next to enter the sickroom was Robin. The little ship's doctor looked at his older comrade in astonishment.
"Hello Robin" he said "Have you got it too?"
"No," the black-haired woman replied, "Not yet. But I'm worried about Nami. She seems to be on the mend now."
"Yes, she was here" confirmed Chopper "She must have contracted one of our boys"
"Did it hit you badly?" Robin wanted to know from her little friend.
"No" the reindeer reassured his older friend "It's not bad yet. I sent her to the bathroom. 
A warm bath will do her good. Then she should go to bed and get some rest."
"I understand" said Robin "Then I'll go to her and take care of her a little"
"You'd better stay away from her" said Chopper "Otherwise you'll get infected too"
"We share a room," said the young woman, "I can't help but get infected too, don't you think?"
"Probably," the ship's doctor sighed. He had never had so many patients at once before. But that too would pass.
"I'll go see her then," said Robin and left the sickroom.

----

"...TschHIIIi..."

From afar, Robin could hear her younger friend sneezing loudly.
Determined to keep Nami some company, the archaeologist knocked on the bathroom door.
"What is it?" she heard the annoyed voice of her comrade.
"It's me" answered Robin "May I come in"
When she received no answer, the young woman opened the door and entered.
Covered with a towel, Nami sat in the large bathtub and looked at Robin in astonishment.
She gave her friend a smile and prepared to join her in the tub.
"I don't know if that's such a good idea today ... snrf ..." sniffed the navigator, who otherwise loved to share the bathroom with her comrade.
"I don't want to infect you," she added.
"If I don't get infected from you, then from one of our boys," Robin remarked, wrapped herself in a towel and sat down with her friend in the tub.
"Besides, I'm a little worried about you," she admitted to her comrade.
"That's the worst thing about being sick," Nami said. "Others worrying about you."
"We do this because we are Nakama" explained Robin "And Nakama cares. Like in a family”
"Thank you... that's... nice..." the young woman couldn't continue. The warm bath did her good but… it also tickled her nose.
The black-haired looked at Nami, who immediately had to sneeze.
"It's okay" she said "You don't have to fight it"

"...TschHiii..."
The navigator had turned away from her comrade and allowed herself to sneeze.

"Bless you" she was blessed by the archaeologist.
"Thanks... snrf..." Nami sniffled.
"You know...I've been sick before since I've been on the crew," she began to say.
"However, it was not a simple cold back then"
"I know" said Robin "Chopper told me once"
"The boys were completely panicking at the time," Nami continued. "That's why I'm a bit afraid of being sick again now."
"You don't need to be afraid," the archaeologist reassured her comrade. "Because this time it's just a cold. And we have choppers on board"
"Yes... that's right," the young woman murmured thoughtfully.
"It'll be fine," Robin continued, "Relax a bit, it'll do you good. And afterwards you lie down in your bed and relax a bit. 
Just like Chopper ordered”
"Yes" Nami nodded "That's probably the best...

... TSCHhhiiII ... srnf"
"Bless you"

----

Here I end the part.
It's a bit unusual, but I hope you enjoyed it.
From the looks of it, Robin might be next.
It continues next weekend
Have a nice week until then
your Mimi
Hello guys, I'm back
As promised, it's Robin's turn today
have fun with it

----

The day drew to a close, evening dawned.
Some of the crew members were gathered in the galley, but not all.
Zoro and Sanji had slept all day and even now they couldn't get out of their bunks.
Nami had also gone to bed.
Chopper checked on his sick comrades and brought them hot soup.
The rest of the crew was in the galley.
It was Usopp who was standing at the stove heating up the soup. He was significantly better.
Luffy, Brook and Franky sat at the table. Robin was sitting on the sofa reading a book.
"Lysop" whimpered Luffy "I want some soup... snrf..."
"I'm already there" The voice of the long-nosed was still battered and sounded scratchy. 
Now he turned away from the soup and coughed harshly into the crook of his arm.

„…. Ah … Ah-CHumnn … srnf ….“

Luffy sneezed loudly and wetly. Nevertheless, he had learned something new and held a handkerchief in front of his nose.
"Bless you" Franky offered him "Hopefully this will be over soon. I can't hear your sneezing anymore"
"Srnf … how come you didn't get a cold?" asked the rubber boy, grimacing again. 
You could see how much his nose was tickling him... now he closed his eyes, his nostrils dilated and….

„ …CHUUMMmmnn …“

he sneezed again. Back into the handkerchief, which looked slowly soaked.
"I'm a cyborg" Franky explained "My nose is made of metal... well... at least half of it. It’s not that easy for a cold to set in.”
"And you Brook?" Luffy continued to ask.
"I have no idea," the skeleton replied, "I don't even know if I can even get a cold in this shape. I don't even have mucous membranes anymore"

Now a strange noise caught the skeleton's attention. It sounded...like a tiny sneeze? 
Or is it more of a sigh? He looked around but couldn't see anything suspicious.

"So here, the soup" said Usopp and gave each of his friends present a plate full.
"You too, Robin?" he asked.
"Yes, of course," the archaeologist answered quietly, but remained seated on the sofa.
The long-nosed one filled his comrade a cup full of soup and handed it to her. Then he sat down at the table himself.
Brook heard the strange noise again. However, again he could not assign it because ….

„ … Hiii-CHuiii …. srnf … srnf ….“

Usopp had smelled the steam from the soup and was making him sneeze. 
But he too was now prepared for something like this and had used a handkerchief.
"Bless you" said Franky and slurped his soup
"Thank you," replied the long-nosed one.
Everyone was so busy eating the soup, sneezing or blowing their noses that nobody noticed the strange sigh.
The next thing that caught Brook's attention, Robin got up, put the empty cup in the sink and left the room.

----

After dinner was finished and the kitchen cleaned up, Brook started looking for Robin.
She hadn't come to them in the galley and slowly the skeleton was worried about his comrade.
That strange sound...that sigh...or was it a tiny sneeze? Was it Robin who stifled her sneeze so she wouldn't draw attention?
Not that the young woman had now also contracted the cold and was suffering in silence. That would look like her.
Brook eventually found Robin in the library. She was sitting on the sofa reading a book.
The young woman looked up as the skeleton entered the room. And Brook wasn't wrong. Robin's face looked like she was about to sneeze.

„ …. ihk-schi …“

So there it was, that tiny and restrained sneeze. In addition, Robin's nose was already ready to let out the next sneeze.

„ … ihk-tschi …“

Quiet and reserved, she had her arm raised in front of her face as her comrade entered the library.
"Bless you" said Brook and sat down next to her. Then he handed her a clean handkerchief.
"I thought so, it was you who sneezed in the galley earlier."
"You noticed?" Robin asked, gratefully accepting the handkerchief to wipe his runny nose.
"Yes" replied the skeleton "Even if you hid behind your book"
"You are very observant," the young woman replied, "but I don't want to bother you with that. It will be allright"
"You're not bothering me, my love," Brooke countered. "Let me keep you a little company."
"If you want" Robin gave Bihren comrades a smile, which only made him melt away.
But then her facial expression changed. She quickly raised the handkerchief to her nose and...

„… Ihk-tschii … Ihk-tschii ... “

let two tiny girlish sneezes go inside. Then she discreetly wipes her runny nose.
"Do you need something?" Brook wanted to know from your sniffled comrade. "Shall I get anything?"
"You don't have to," replied the woman addressed.
"I know" said the skeleton "But I want to"
"Some warm tea would be nice" answered Robin "And more handkerchiefs"
"Will be taken care of immediately my dear. Yohohoho” Brook got up to get the requested things.

Robin was happy that Brook wanted to take care of her. 
Actually, she had planned to spend the night alone in the library so as not to attract attention.
But it would probably be a comfortable night.
With hot tea, a good friend and ….

„ … Ihk-Tschi … Tschiii …“
unfortunately also the cold.

----

To all the Robin fans out there, I hope you enjoyed this section.
Now we still have three healthy members on board.
Chopper, Brooke and Franky.
Lets see how it goes on. I already know, but unfortunately you have to wait until next week.
Is there actually an episode in the show where Robin sneezes? If so, write me because I haven't found a sneeze from her yet.
Kind regards, your Mimi
On 11/20/2022 at 6:57 PM, Mimi said:
Hello guys, I'm back
As promised, it's Robin's turn today
have fun with it

----

The day drew to a close, evening dawned.
Some of the crew members were gathered in the galley, but not all.
Zoro and Sanji had slept all day and even now they couldn't get out of their bunks.
Nami had also gone to bed.
Chopper checked on his sick comrades and brought them hot soup.
The rest of the crew was in the galley.
It was Usopp who was standing at the stove heating up the soup. He was significantly better.
Luffy, Brook and Franky sat at the table. Robin was sitting on the sofa reading a book.
"Lysop" whimpered Luffy "I want some soup... snrf..."
"I'm already there" The voice of the long-nosed was still battered and sounded scratchy. 
Now he turned away from the soup and coughed harshly into the crook of his arm.

„…. Ah … Ah-CHumnn … srnf ….“

Luffy sneezed loudly and wetly. Nevertheless, he had learned something new and held a handkerchief in front of his nose.
"Bless you" Franky offered him "Hopefully this will be over soon. I can't hear your sneezing anymore"
"Srnf … how come you didn't get a cold?" asked the rubber boy, grimacing again. 
You could see how much his nose was tickling him... now he closed his eyes, his nostrils dilated and….

„ …CHUUMMmmnn …“

he sneezed again. Back into the handkerchief, which looked slowly soaked.
"I'm a cyborg" Franky explained "My nose is made of metal... well... at least half of it. It’s not that easy for a cold to set in.”
"And you Brook?" Luffy continued to ask.
"I have no idea," the skeleton replied, "I don't even know if I can even get a cold in this shape. I don't even have mucous membranes anymore"

Now a strange noise caught the skeleton's attention. It sounded...like a tiny sneeze? 
Or is it more of a sigh? He looked around but couldn't see anything suspicious.

"So here, the soup" said Usopp and gave each of his friends present a plate full.
"You too, Robin?" he asked.
"Yes, of course," the archaeologist answered quietly, but remained seated on the sofa.
The long-nosed one filled his comrade a cup full of soup and handed it to her. Then he sat down at the table himself.
Brook heard the strange noise again. However, again he could not assign it because ….

„ … Hiii-CHuiii …. srnf … srnf ….“

Usopp had smelled the steam from the soup and was making him sneeze. 
But he too was now prepared for something like this and had used a handkerchief.
"Bless you" said Franky and slurped his soup
"Thank you," replied the long-nosed one.
Everyone was so busy eating the soup, sneezing or blowing their noses that nobody noticed the strange sigh.
The next thing that caught Brook's attention, Robin got up, put the empty cup in the sink and left the room.

----

After dinner was finished and the kitchen cleaned up, Brook started looking for Robin.
She hadn't come to them in the galley and slowly the skeleton was worried about his comrade.
That strange sound...that sigh...or was it a tiny sneeze? Was it Robin who stifled her sneeze so she wouldn't draw attention?
Not that the young woman had now also contracted the cold and was suffering in silence. That would look like her.
Brook eventually found Robin in the library. She was sitting on the sofa reading a book.
The young woman looked up as the skeleton entered the room. And Brook wasn't wrong. Robin's face looked like she was about to sneeze.

„ …. ihk-schi …“

So there it was, that tiny and restrained sneeze. In addition, Robin's nose was already ready to let out the next sneeze.

„ … ihk-tschi …“

Quiet and reserved, she had her arm raised in front of her face as her comrade entered the library.
"Bless you" said Brook and sat down next to her. Then he handed her a clean handkerchief.
"I thought so, it was you who sneezed in the galley earlier."
"You noticed?" Robin asked, gratefully accepting the handkerchief to wipe his runny nose.
"Yes" replied the skeleton "Even if you hid behind your book"
"You are very observant," the young woman replied, "but I don't want to bother you with that. It will be allright"
"You're not bothering me, my love," Brooke countered. "Let me keep you a little company."
"If you want" Robin gave Bihren comrades a smile, which only made him melt away.
But then her facial expression changed. She quickly raised the handkerchief to her nose and...

„… Ihk-tschii … Ihk-tschii ... “

let two tiny girlish sneezes go inside. Then she discreetly wipes her runny nose.
"Do you need something?" Brook wanted to know from your sniffled comrade. "Shall I get anything?"
"You don't have to," replied the woman addressed.
"I know" said the skeleton "But I want to"
"Some warm tea would be nice" answered Robin "And more handkerchiefs"
"Will be taken care of immediately my dear. Yohohoho” Brook got up to get the requested things.

Robin was happy that Brook wanted to take care of her. 
Actually, she had planned to spend the night alone in the library so as not to attract attention.
But it would probably be a comfortable night.
With hot tea, a good friend and ….

„ … Ihk-Tschi … Tschiii …“
unfortunately also the cold.

----

To all the Robin fans out there, I hope you enjoyed this section.
Now we still have three healthy members on board.
Chopper, Brooke and Franky.
Lets see how it goes on. I already know, but unfortunately you have to wait until next week.
Is there actually an episode in the show where Robin sneezes? If so, write me because I haven't found a sneeze from her yet.
Kind regards, your Mimi

Wow. This is definitely one of the best parts. It's really nice that Brooke is taking care of Robin and I'd love to see a little more care in the next part (if you want to, of course). As for Robin's sneezing in the anime, she had one fake sneeze, and as I know, that's all. Thanks for the good story.

Edited by ShamanBodyan
On 11/21/2022 at 10:47 PM, ShamanBodyan said:

Wow. This is definitely one of the best parts. It's really nice that Brooke is taking care of Robin and I'd love to see a little more care in the next part (if you want to, of course). As for Robin's sneezing in the anime, she had one fake sneeze, and as I know, that's all. Thanks for the good story.

I just blitzed all of one piece and never saw that fake sneeze mentioned. Maybe you meant the Boa Hancock one? If there is a fake sneeze from Robin, it’s certainly better than nothing 

Just now, 47Bears said:

I just blitzed all of one piece and never saw that fake sneeze mentioned. Maybe you meant the Boa Hancock one? If there is a fake sneeze from Robin, it’s certainly better than nothing 

Oops. Yes, I made a mistake writing about Robin's fake sneeze, confusing her with Boa Hancock. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with the universe. Thanks for noticing.

I really like the latest chapters. I like how, even though each part focuses on a different character, you still show what is happening with the rest of the crew. Great work!

So, here I am again.
Thank you for your comments and feedback. I'll write something about that at the end of this part. Now it's time for the final sprint. 
Here comes the rest, today we end this story.
Have fun while reading.

----

"If I tell you Chopper, I've got the cold too"

Brook sat on the bed in Chopper's sickroom and cried out to the ship's doctor.
This morning the skeleton woke up with a headache. 
After that, his nonexistent nose started running and he felt like his nonexistent sinuses were filling with snot.
Shortly afterwards he had to sneeze heavily. And blow his non-existent nose.
His throat also felt strange. So he decided to have Chopper take a look.

"That can't be Brook" answered the little reindeer "You don't have a working nose anymore, no mucous membranes, nothing. 
How are you going to catch a cold?

„ …. Ah … ah … Ah-CHiii …“

as if to acknowledge his distress, Brook began to sneeze.

(And he really can sneeze, as seen in the movie Nebulandia)
"All right" Chopper gave up "I'll examine your nose. Hold still for a moment"
"srnf..." The skeleton sniffled wetly "I need a handkerchief... snrf"
"Here please" the little ship's doctor gave his comrades a handkerchief and was very surprised at the snotty noises that came out when 
Brook blew his nose.
"Ready?" asked Chopper, almost impatient.
"Ready," Brooke confirmed, leaning forward so the ship's doctor could examine his nose.
"Well...I don't see anything. Nothing red, nothing inflamed," Chopper announced as he shone a flashlight in Brook's nasal cavity.
"...Chopper...I...Ah..."
Brook's nose suddenly began to tickle uncomfortably. He wiggled it a little, but it didn't help.
"I told you to hold still," the little reindeer admonished and continued to examine Brook's nose.
If Brook had had a real face, the ship's doctor would have known long ago what was wrong with his friend.
But like this… he had no idea what was about to happen.
"Ah...Ah..." Brook tried to hold back his imminent sneeze.
"Hold still" Chopper warned again "Otherwise I can't examine you properly"

„ …. Ah … Ah … AHH-CIII … AHH-CHII … srnf …“

Brook had really tried, but his poor irritated nose was looking for relief. 
And then everything happened way too fast. Chopper was hit by two heavy sneezes. 
And although the skeleton had no mucous membranes, he could feel the droplets hitting his face.
Only now did he let go of Brook.

„ … Ah-CHIIi … Ah-CHiii … snrf … snrf …“

Brook sniffed.
"Sorry Chopper... srnf... I wanted to warn you but... srnf... srnf..."
"It's okay," sighing, the ship's doctor handed his patient a handkerchief so that he could blow his nose again.
He also took one himself to wipe his face.

„ … Ah-CHii ...“

"Bless you" said the little reindeer
"Thank you," Brooke replied, blowing his nose again.
"You know what?" asked Chopper "You're right. You've got the cold now"
"srnf ... that's what I said ... snrf ...

----

A new morning on the Thousand Sunny
Most of the crew members who caught a cold were doing a lot better.
Usopp and Luffy were as good as healthy. They sat in the sniper's workshop and the rubber boy was shown the latest inventions.
Nami was also feeling a little better. She lay in her deck chair and enjoyed the warm sun.
Zorro and Brook lay in their bunks and snored in competition. 
The living skeleton had only just fallen ill and was therefore still pretty much done. 
He had completely forgotten how exhausting a cold like that could be.
Sanji was also doing a lot better. His throat was still scratching a little, but the heavy sneezing and sniffling was almost gone.
He stood in the galley and took care of a snack for his comrades.
Behind him, at the table, sat Robin. She still had a cold, but she didn't complain.

"Here my love" said Smutje and put a hot cup of tea in front of his comrade.
"Thank you very much" she said with a cold voice and took the cup. She took a long sip, but then had to stop. 
There was a box of tissues on the table next to her. Now she took one of them, held it under her nose and ….

„ … Ihk.tschii ...“

caught a soft sneeze.
"Bless you" said Sanji.
"Thank you very much" answered Robin and blew his nose discreetly.
"Where are Chopper and Franky this morning?" Smutje only now realized that he hadn't seen the two of them today.
"Franky is in the crow's nest keeping watch," the young woman informed her comrade.
"And Chopper is next door mixing new herbal medicine"
"I see" Sanji sighed "Hopefully this spook will be over soon. I never thought that a simple cold would give us so much trouble."
"Neither do I," Robin admitted.

----
Chopper sat in the sickroom, at his desk, mixing new herbal medicines.
He had never had so much work as the last few days. And never so many patients at once.
He too hoped it would be over soon. He was tired and exhausted. A good night's sleep would do him good now.
He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't even notice his nose starting to tickle.
And when he realized it, it was already too late. He just managed to turn away from the herbs when a loud

„ … He … HeT-CHEWww …“

out of his nose. He sniffed wetly, but the tickling quickly returned.

„ … He … HeT-CHEWww …“

Chopper had no other choice. He had to blow his nose.
Only now did he notice how his head hurt.

"That can't be," he thought to himself, "I'm not human. I can't have caught a human cold..."

another tickle snapped him out of his thoughts. He barely had time to react before his face grimaced and...

„ … HET-CHEWW … HIT-CHEWW … srnf …“

another sneeze exploded from his nose.

"Yuck" he said to himself "Something atypical for a reindeer ... but unfortunately still human enough ... and actually it's no wonder ... 
after all I took care of all the cold friends. And Brook's sneeze the other day got me straight..."

Now the door opened and Sanji stuck his head in the door.
"I made us a snack," he informed his comrade. "I have milk and biscuits for you. Are you coming?"
"It's fine," whispered Chopper, got up and followed the Smutje into the kitchen.

----

Robin saw immediately that something was wrong with her little friend as he sat down next to her on the chair with a sigh.
He looked tired. His nose was red. And he looked like he was about to fall asleep. Then there's this weird expression on his face, 
like he's about to...

„ … HET-CHEWww …“

The loud sneeze answered Robin's question.

"Are you alright Chopper?" Sanji asked as he placed a cup of hot milk in front of him.
"Srnf ... it's ok ... snrf ..." Chopper sniffled and drank the hot milk.
"Are you sure?" he asked again. "You don't look good. Maybe you got infected with us?"
"I'm a reindeer snrf ... snrf ..." sniffed the addressed, although he already knew that Sanji was right.
Now he felt a pleasantly cool hand on his head. He looked up and looked straight into Robin's face.
"You're sick too, Chopper," she said

„ … HET-CHEWw …“

In response, she got a violent sneeze.

"The best thing would probably be if you would lie down a bit" Sanji said "We're getting along so far"
"But ... I ... srnf ..." the little reindeer wanted to protest, but before he knew it, Robin had already taken him in his arms.
"I wanted to lie down again anyway" she said softly "I don't feel quite well yet either. It's best if you come with me."
"All right then." Chopper relented.
"I'll bring you some more tea in a moment," said Smutje.
"Thank you very much" Robin gave the blond another smile. Then she left the galley to lie down in her bed.
Chopper no longer protested. He knew Robin wouldn't back down. So he let her take him to bed with her.
Besides, he had wished for some sleep.

When Sanji brought the tea to them a little later, both lay peacefully cuddled up in Robin's bed and slept soundly.

----

"Woo-hoo" excitedly, Luffy hopped across the deck. A little time had passed and everyone had recovered from this wave of colds.
"Set sail" shouted the rubber boy with joy "We can finally move on"
"Yes, it's finally over," said Nami, too. "Is everything ready?"
"All set" came the reply.
"Are the coke barrels all full?" asked the navigator "Franky?"

. . . 

No Answer.
"Franky?" Nami called for her comrade again.
"Here ... srnf ...." she now heard the voice of the one she was looking for. But... what was that...
The cyborg approached her listlessly and with red eyes. His voice sounded snuffy and he had dark circles under his eyes.
"Are you alright Franky?" Chopper asked concerned.
"Snrf... yes... I'm fine," Franky replied, not very convincingly.
"Are you sure?" asked the little reindeer again. "We've all had a cold, but you haven't had it yet"
"Srnf ... I'm a cyborg" sniffed the addressed
"Srnf... my nose is metal... srnf... snrf..."
The sniffling increased. And it always sounded wetter. And before Franky knew it...

„ … HA … HA … HAR-SCHIIiiww …“

he had to sneeze loudly.

„ … HAR-SCHIEWww …“

And one more time.

"Oh dear" immediately Chopper was at his comrade's side. And the others also looked a little embarrassed.
"Your nose is only half metal," the little ship's doctor informed the cyborg.
"You may very well catch a cold."
"Even I made it," Brook threw in. "And I don't even have a working nose."

„ … „HARRR-SCHIEWWwww … snrf …“

"Here" Luffy handed his comrades a handkerchief "I think you can use this now"

Franky blew his nose loudly... and promptly began to cough.

"Come with me," Chopper said to his comrades. "I still have enough cold medicine and enough tea for you.
"But ... we were just about to leave" contradicted the cyborg.
"No arguments" Luffy clarified "We all had the opportunity to cure ourselves. And that's exactly what you're going to do now."
"Ai ai captain ... snrf ..." sniffling Franky accompanied the ship's doctor to the sickroom.

----

Alright folks, that was it.
Here the story ends. All crew members caught the common cold.
Thank you for reading my story and for writing me something about it from time to time.

It's just a pity that it came across as if the crew members really didn't care about each other.
In fact, they did. There was always someone there to help and hand out tissues/tea or blankets.
Robin has e.g. tended to Usopp and later to Nami.
Zoro for Luffy and Nami for Sanji. It would take too long to list it all here.

Still, I hope you enjoyed this story. I actually wanted to write more.
(an allergy story that's all about Nami / a cold story that's all about Robin)
But right now my time and a few other things don't allow for that.
So that's it for now.
Maybe it will work again at a later date.
Until then
your Mimi

I really liked this part; it was a good ending to a great story! As for the crew caring for each other, I think that came across well! You did a good job of showing how the crew members all cared for and helped each other. Thanks for sharing your stories with us here. We wish you the best!